/* */

PDA

View Full Version : **married brothers only**

IbnAbdulHakim
08-18-2008, 12:23 PM
assalamu alaikum :D

simple question, want a second wife n how long you been married for?

plz dont move to bros section, i dont have access :( and im sure a lot of other brothers dont eiva !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdu-l-Majeed
08-18-2008, 02:59 PM
Is there any poll regarding unmarried brothers? This thread is discrimantion towards the unmarried? :D

IbnAbdulHakim
08-18-2008, 03:22 PM
lol not a single vote yet!

mashaAllaah shy brothers :D

Tania
08-23-2008, 04:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
shy brothers :D
Ohhh please, its annonymous poll :-[

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mawaddah
08-23-2008, 04:44 AM
What's taking the brothers so long, I wanna see the results!

islamirama
08-23-2008, 04:59 AM
I think we should have a poll for sisters also....

Married sisters, looking for co-wife or want to?

Nájlá
08-23-2008, 07:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
What's taking the brothers so long, I wanna see the results!

they got scared of the sisters:laugh::laugh:

crayon
08-23-2008, 12:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama

LOL yeah, I can already predict the results:

"i'd love a co-wife"-- 1 person
"i'd hate a co-wife"-- 579201 people.

Makky
08-23-2008, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
assalamu alaikum :D

simple question, want a second wife n how long you been married for?

plz dont move to bros section, i dont have access :( and im sure a lot of other brothers dont eiva !

:sl::D

I'll see and tell you after Ramadan insha Allah :statisfie .. but promise me! the voters' names are hidden huh?! :D

Danah
08-23-2008, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
LOL yeah, I can already predict the results:

"i'd love a co-wife"-- 1 person
"i'd hate a co-wife"-- 579201 people.
I will have the same prediction as yours with some edition if you dont mind my dear sister:D

"i'd love a co-wife" : -1 person
"i'd hate a co-wife": 579201 people

I wonder who is that only one person that want to have a co-wife:X

crayon
08-23-2008, 01:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
I will have the same prediction as yours with some edition if you dont mind my dear sister:D

"i'd love a co-wife" : -1 person
"i'd hate a co-wife": 579201 people

I wonder who is that only one person that want to have a co-wife:X
LOL, I know what you're thinking, and NO, it's not me.:p
I just concluded that some people wouldn't mind it from several posts in the sister's section..

S_87
08-23-2008, 02:34 PM

something like, what kind of bodily harm will you inflict on your husband would be informative

Pk_#2
08-23-2008, 07:27 PM
Someone took of my vote!? Grrrrr.......:BeRightBack:

Just 'cause I got more wives than Li-staff :enough!: :thumbs_up

Sahabiyaat
08-23-2008, 07:29 PM
:giggling:

Tania
08-23-2008, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
something like, what kind of bodily harm will you inflict on your husband would be informative
:giggling: Let the bros to dream....they will learn the diference between reality and dreams

MustafaMc
08-23-2008, 10:28 PM
I have been married for over 22 years. I can see some benefits of having more than 1 wife, but I see way more difficulties that would be difficult to manage. I would not want a 2nd wife.

Eeman
08-23-2008, 10:31 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS????!!!!!!!
Dear beloved brothers in islam...
I plead with you for the sake of Allah swt, to put in the effort and make your wives happy do it for Allah swt's sake and for pleasing Him, one woman in your life is enough, try your bestto keep her content and happy in your marriage and forget about getting married again NOT A GOOD IDEA!
how would you feel to share your wife with another man???
Andif ny brother here does not mind then i suggest they go and seek help cos they may have serious issues.

S_87
08-23-2008, 11:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eeman

Andif ny brother here does not mind then i suggest they go and seek help cos they may have serious issues.
sister, calm down

whether you may not personally like the idea, it is something permitted for them..

Eeman
08-23-2008, 11:51 PM
sister, calm down

whether you may not personally like the idea, it is something permitted for them..
:skeleton: iam calm :o$

islamirama
08-24-2008, 12:06 AM
well those who are raised culturally will be ignorant of the islam on this and will be totally against it. Believe it or not there are sisters out there who not only don't mind a co-wife but actively help their husband find one for them.

Just yesterday I heard of an iranian sister born and bred in UK looking for a co-wife. She lived like the rest of the culturally minded muslims, enjoying duniya and then Allah guided her. Now she does niqaab, gloves and everything, married a chinese convert and is looking for a co-wife for him.

format_quote Originally Posted by Eeman
I plead with you for the sake of Allah swt, to put in the effort and make your wives happy do it for Allah swt's sake and for pleasing Him, one woman in your life is enough, try your bestto keep her content and happy in your marriage and forget about getting married again NOT A GOOD IDEA!
Who died and made you the leader of Islam? Why don't you go tell that to sisters are who divorced, infertile, handicap, or just normal but like to follow the sunnah and have a co-wife.

Brothers don't need to know "how i wouldd feel if wife had another man" cuz that wife will be in hellfire along with that man. Islam has given men permission to marry more than one wife, not the woman. It is right of men to excise if they wish, women have no say in it. So if any girl here minds then i suggest they go get some help coz they may have serious issues.

Reasons Why Islam Permits Polygamy
http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/328/

MustafaMc
08-24-2008, 12:39 AM
just normal but like to follow the sunnah and have a co-wife.
I don't know that I agree with that statement. Just because having more than one wife is permissible in Islam, that does not necessarily mean that it is following the sunnah to actually do so. If this were the case, it would be frowned upon to have less than four wives. Since genarlly there is about the same number of women as there are men, it would mean 3 out of 4 men would have no wife at all and 1 out of 4 men would have 4 wives.

This is already a problem to a lesser extent in China due to sex-selective abortion of female fetuses.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16593301/#storyContinued
China will have 30 million more men of marriageable age than women in less than 15 years as a gender imbalance resulting from the country’s tough one-child policy becomes more pronounced, state media reported Friday.The tens of millions of men who will not be able to find a wife could also lead to social instability problems, the China Daily said in a front-page report.

Eeman
08-24-2008, 03:23 AM
well those who are raised culturally will be ignorant of the islam on this and will be totally against it. Believe it or not there are sisters out there who not only don't mind a co-wife but actively help their husband find one for them.

Just yesterday I heard of an iranian sister born and bred in UK looking for a co-wife. She lived like the rest of the culturally minded muslims, enjoying duniya and then Allah guided her. Now she does niqaab, gloves and everything, married a chinese convert and is looking for a co-wife for him.

Who died and made you the leader of Islam? Why don't you go tell that to sisters are who divorced, infertile, handicap, or just normal but like to follow the sunnah and have a co-wife.

Brothers don't need to know "how i wouldd feel if wife had another man" cuz that wife will be in hellfire along with that man. Islam has given men permission to marry more than one wife, not the woman. It is right of men to excise if they wish, women have no say in it. So if any girl here minds then i suggest they go get some help coz they may have serious issues.

Reasons Why Islam Permits Polygamy
http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/328/
i love your sig but not your posts... cos it goes to contradict your signature!!!!!!!!!!
why would i go and tell that to a divorced woman or an infertile one or a handicaped one??
what's your point cos i sure dont see anything positive out of that point???????
in fact i take that back i dont even want to know your point let's leave it at that shall we

wa salam

al Amaanah
08-24-2008, 03:45 AM
masha Allah what an akhlaaq.

:w:

islamirama
08-24-2008, 06:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
I don't know that I agree with that statement. Just because having more than one wife is permissible in Islam, that does not necessarily mean that it is following the sunnah to actually do so. If this were the case, it would be frowned upon to have less than four wives. Since genarlly there is about the same number of women as there are men, it would mean 3 out of 4 men would have no wife at all and 1 out of 4 men would have 4 wives.

This is already a problem to a lesser extent in China due to sex-selective abortion of female fetuses.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16593301/#storyContinued
China will have 30 million more men of marriageable age than women in less than 15 years as a gender imbalance resulting from the country’s tough one-child policy becomes more pronounced, state media reported Friday.The tens of millions of men who will not be able to find a wife could also lead to social instability problems, the China Daily said in a front-page report.
The prophet (saws) ate with his hands instead of using utensils. Many people today eat with their hands because it is "sunnah". There are two types of sunnah akhi, but first what is i sunnah? Sunnah is the way of the prophet, the way he lived his life. Now there are two types, there is the islamic type of what he did according to Islam as an example for the Ummah and then there is his personal life and preferences, like eating with his hands. But i won't go into sunnah of marriage because that's not the issue here. Taking from the sister's perspective, many sisters who are accepted of polygamy state one of their reasons as, If the wives of the Prophet (saws) said yes and agreed then who are we to complain and say no and detest it?

anyways, there is no a problem as you state it. there is a problem in china and india only. In china because of one child policy (means of population control thanks to UN) and ppl want son to support family, and in india fetus abortion if it's a girl. But rest of the world, there are plenty of women. In fact, in Russia recently allowed chechen people to have up to 4 wives do to shortage of men thanks to wars and killing in that area. So how about we forget china and india since they kuffar dominated nations. Lets worry about the ummah, we have sisters who need a husband and for some for them being a co-wife is better than being single all their lives.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.