/* */

PDA

View Full Version : PMs from a forum guy

AnonymousPoster
08-19-2008, 09:04 AM
:sl:
Theres this new forum i go on, theres a brother that Pms me quite often,things related to the forum,so i didnt think much of it as he was new when the Pms started,and there was times that he asked me for advice,and i gave it,But then once he came up with something real strange,hes from Pakistan and is planning to move here (london) he said that he really likes me and that if i accept him lolz then he will ask me to marry him when he comes here..well we have never met and after he said this via PM i asked him to delete the Pms that he sent me and i told him to never contact me again, because of me being me he ended up leaving the forum coz he felt stupid after that oviosly:XHe posts alot so everyone knows him and he asked me not to tell anyone so i didnt but i think he didnt trust me and dissapeared from the forum.Well after ages guess what hes back i know the forums closing down so i dont really care.but hes asking for my email he said it nicely. But i said NO,but i feel like i was being mean to him and not reasonable,hes never flirted with me i guess,but i feel like i broke him into pieces with my replies,What do i do?i know he has good intentions but who the hell is he,how do i know?im usually the person who goes round telling people not to believe in internet marriages:cry:
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
08-19-2008, 10:20 AM
dont worry about it lol

if i was you i wouldnt give it a second thought

assalamu alaikum

AnonymousPoster
08-19-2008, 10:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
dont worry about it lol

if i was you i wouldnt give it a second thought

assalamu alaikum
:sl:i feel really bad because hes really serious about it.you wont understand until your in this position:w::cry:

IbnAbdulHakim
08-19-2008, 10:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
:sl:i feel really bad because hes really serious about it.you wont understand until your in this position:w::cry:
i get you

dont think im harsh im trying to be realistic. Yes you feel bad but that wont change anything right? can you marry him? can he even support you? are you both compatible? is marriage even plausable here?

what else is there to be done other then forgetting about it.

finally you dont even know the guy, who he is what he does etc right? never seen him... its too dodgy...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tania
08-19-2008, 11:04 AM
If you don't wish to consider to marry him, then i think would be more proper don't give your email to him. It would be very selfish from your side to give him hopes and take months or years from his life for nothing.

AnonymousPoster
08-19-2008, 11:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
If you don't wish to consider to marry him, then i think would be more proper don't give your email to him. It would be very selfish from your side to give him hopes and take mounths or years from his life for nothing.
hiya,yeah thats what i thought thats why i said no.its like if i say yes and then we start chatting i will give him false hope and thats even more sad:cry:

bewildred
08-19-2008, 12:14 PM
Well, decline politely his offers. If he still insists, there's this great creation......the DELETE button.

chacha_jalebi
08-19-2008, 12:17 PM
reject the freshy :p

seriously sister dont hand out your e mail to someone of the net, thats like goin out in the streets and handin out your e mail randomly!

i would advice you dont do it, unless your actually interested in the marriage and then get someone to be like a intermediary thingy bobby:D

AnonymousPoster
08-19-2008, 12:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
reject the freshy :p

seriously sister dont hand out your e mail to someone of the net, thats like goin out in the streets and handin out your e mail randomly!

i would advice you dont do it, unless your actually interested in the marriage and then get someone to be like a intermediary thingy bobby:D
:sl:I know! what was I thinking,no i never would marry him you know im not stupid.i dont actually know if he is a freshie he is pakistani though.hes just so weird to even try online i feel sorry for him.people who cant pull offline usually try it this way.i just hate this because he is being so serious about it and im like what the hell were you thinking?:w:

Sahabiyaat
08-19-2008, 01:02 PM
this is why you shouldnt get into these things in the first place...but now you have, you should feel under no obligation to comply to anything.

like its been said, its best to just forget, theres nothing else you should, any other step you take will just lead to trouble, so just appreciate the peace you have and let it be!

AnonymousPoster
08-19-2008, 01:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
this is why you shouldnt get into these things in the first place...but now you have, you should feel under no obligation to comply to anything.

like its been said, its best to just forget, theres nothing else you should, any other step you take will just lead to trouble, so just appreciate the peace you have and let it be!
:sl:i dont understand.i didnt get into anything.this happened all of a sudden you know.he was new to the forum and im a moderator so i recieve a lot of pms from several different members you cant ignore one over another.thanks for the advice though.i will ignore him:cry::w:

Sahabiyaat
08-19-2008, 01:29 PM
oooh ur a mod, i see, so this is completely not your fault, dont blame yourself!

this freshies a nutter, hes only acting hurt because ur a girl and youll feel sorry for him and them he can get his nasty freshie claws on you! Bewareeee and cheer up, you can pm me if you wanna talk :)

kitten
08-19-2008, 01:30 PM

This guy wants to 'marry' you or have some sort of relationship with you. Not only are you not interested in him, you say this type of proposal/net relationship goes against your principles.

I fail to see the point in contacting him again. Doing so will lead him to think you're interested.

Keep away from him and don't lead him on. He can gain any personal info from you and use it against you if you reject him after accepting his offer for friendship again.

Sahabiyaat
08-19-2008, 01:31 PM
and oh yeh
he wants lime papers!
i cant be more frank :-[

and why r u all weepy lady, relax. :)

AnonymousPoster
08-19-2008, 01:34 PM
oooh ur a mod, i see, so this is completely not your fault, dont blame yourself!

this freshies a nutter, hes only acting hurt because ur a girl and youll feel sorry for him and them he can get his nasty freshie claws on you! Bewareeee and cheer up, you can pm me if you wanna talk :)
:sl:i dont think hes dodgy for some reason but i do understand he can still be anyone.its the first time it happened on that forum but its happened before on other forums you know but ive never felt horrible after saying no to them but this one makes me a little:cry:because he seemed like he really wanted this to happen.i just wish someone can wake him up:cry:.you know sister im on jewish forums and christian forums and none of the brothers pm me on them its always been the muslim forums and that is by far the saddest thing.then again i think i might have something to do with it,i mean something about my posts must lead them into pming me,not all sisters recieve pms like that:cry::w:

AnonymousPoster
08-19-2008, 01:35 PM
and oh yeh
he wants lime papers!
i cant be more frank :-[

and why r u all weepy lady, relax. :)
:sl: because im a girl lolz :w:

AnonymousPoster
08-19-2008, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kitten

This guy wants to 'marry' you or have some sort of relationship with you. Not only are you not interested in him, you say this type of proposal/net relationship goes against your principles.

I fail to see the point in contacting him again. Doing so will lead him to think you're interested.

Keep away from him and don't lead him on. He can gain any personal info from you and use it against you if you reject him after accepting his offer for friendship again.
:sl:yeah that is really creepy,thanks:w:

Ansariyah
08-19-2008, 01:38 PM
tell him tht ur illegal in the UK..see if he pms u ever again.:p:

kitten
08-19-2008, 01:41 PM
i mean something about my posts must lead them into pming me,not all sisters recieve pms like that:

Its the net.He doesnt love you or anything. He's a 'freshie' He doesnt have any contact with girls. This is ahis idea of fun/sexual excitement.

Block him .end of story.

He could be your male cousin messing with your head for all you know.

AnonymousPoster
08-19-2008, 01:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
tell him tht ur illegal in the UK..see if he pms u ever again.:p:
:sl:;DHows this:im illegal in the UK but i know a sister who is legal and available,namely yanoora?:statisfie im sure i wont get hassled again.thanx for the advice i think ill try it with the next guy+o(:sl:

AnonymousPoster
08-19-2008, 01:44 PM
Its the net.He doesnt love you or anything. He's a 'freshie' He doesnt have any contact with girls. This is ahis idea of fun/sexual excitement.

Block him .end of story.

He could be your male cousin messing with your head for all you know.
:sl:i can ban him.he actually asked to be banned after he thought what he said was stupid.but admin doesnt ban upon request.i am not related to freaks elhamdhulilah.my cousins wouldnt even joke about this.thnx:w:

kitten
08-19-2008, 01:49 PM

I'm a moderator on another forum too. We're allowed to ban if we're being harassed/pestered. Which I think this will come to if he doesn't get the slap on the wrist now.

Admin don't ban on request? How odd. What if a member needed to do their work and banning them as per request was the only way they could focus?

I'd certainly take it up with admin if I were you.

AnonymousPoster
08-19-2008, 01:57 PM

I'm a moderator on another forum too. We're allowed to ban if we're being harassed/pestered. Which I think this will come to if he doesn't get the slap on the wrist now.

Admin don't ban on request? How odd. What if a member needed to do their work and banning them as per request was the only way they could focus?

I'd certainly take it up with admin if I were you.
:sl:no way thats too embaressing.im leaving the forum.thnx anyway:w:

kitten
08-19-2008, 01:59 PM
:sl:no way thats too embaressing.im leaving the forum.thnx anyway:w:

Lol ok.
:)

IbnAbdulHakim
08-19-2008, 02:00 PM
leaving just because of a fish

*sighs*

AnonymousPoster
08-19-2008, 02:14 PM
leaving just because of a fish

*sighs*
:sl:well if you were a sister im sure you would be embaressed to say stuff like this to the admin.the admin is a brother.to be honest guys are ok with everything:cry::w:

IbnAbdulHakim
08-19-2008, 02:58 PM
:sl:well if you were a sister im sure you would be embaressed to say stuff like this to the admin.the admin is a brother.to be honest guys are ok with everything:cry::w:
no, we just dont make mountains out of molehills

hmm...

AnonymousPoster
08-19-2008, 03:00 PM
no, we just dont make mountains out of molehills

hmm...
:sl:ok thnx.you can close the thread:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
08-19-2008, 03:02 PM
lol i aint a mod tho ;D

Sahabiyaat
08-19-2008, 03:06 PM
ok sis here you go, hope all the advice has helped!

:threadclo

:-[

ummsara1108
08-19-2008, 04:00 PM
Just my opinion, seeing your a mod and have to answer ppl, so be it, but it's up to you to have put stop to it right away, not let it go on, I think it's both's faults, however, it seems to me, you are trying to correct something that should of never happened, peace and blessings to you. And for him well seems to me he's just being pushy, and quite harrassing, my advice is to hand this matter over to one of the male mods and I bet he will leave you alone, I am also aware he didnt want you to tell anyone, however to promise this is to, just incourage him to keep contacting you, and besides the point its decieving on both hands, like I said before, just hand this matter over to a male mod and , im sure it will be taken care of...Plz do not take this offensively....I only wish e1 the best...

Ansariyah
08-20-2008, 02:56 PM
:sl:;DHows this:im illegal in the UK but i know a sister who is legal and available,namely yanoora?:statisfie im sure i wont get hassled again.thanx for the advice i think ill try it with the next guy+o(:sl:
Ouchieee...no dont hook me up wit the freshie:(..baaad move. tell him better, that if he doesnt leave u alone, yanoora will beat the crap outa him.

good luck sis.

ok sis here you go, hope all the advice has helped!

:threadclo

:-[
ur not a mod..na nanaaa:rollseyes

AnonymousPoster
08-20-2008, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Ouchieee...no dont hook me up wit the freshie:(..baaad move. tell him better, that if he doesnt leave u alone, yanoora will beat the crap outa him.

good luck sis.

ur not a mod..na nanaaa:rollseyes
:sl:thankyou yanoora and umsara.i thnk im a faster mod thn these lt:w:

M..x
08-20-2008, 07:22 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my giddy giddy gosh... Sorryyy Buh I had to laugh... Don't worry abouh it sis, Minor ones..

arabianprincess
08-21-2008, 03:00 AM
well to be quit honest i was there once in that position but i never gave him a chance cuz u never reallly know .. he might be a stalker , he could be lying about who he is ,he could be playin .. or watever... n there is always a 50% chance .. the question is DO U WANNA TAKE A RISK!... well to me its no but if somethin goes wrong at the end cuz as i said its a 50-50% shot... u will regrate it n u know if u do end up marring him some guys tend to throw things back to ur face ..n i dont think thats a good thing.

AnonymousPoster
08-21-2008, 10:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by arabianprincess
well to be quit honest i was there once in that position but i never gave him a chance cuz u never reallly know .. he might be a stalker , he could be lying about who he is ,he could be playin .. or watever... n there is always a 50% chance .. the question is DO U WANNA TAKE A RISK!... well to me its no but if somethin goes wrong at the end cuz as i said its a 50-50% shot... u will regrate it n u know if u do end up marring him some guys tend to throw things back to ur face ..n i dont think thats a good thing.
:sl:eww im too good for him lolz why isnt this thread closed:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.