/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can women get clothes prepared from tailor?

usman2468
08-19-2008, 09:19 AM
:sl:
My mother wants to ask a question

Is it allowed for women to get there clothes prepared from the tailor, not going to the tailor themselves but sending their husband.

Please, I want some professional advice here. I mean an advice from someone who has studied islam deeply.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
08-19-2008, 11:12 PM

I am not a scholar and still see myself as being a baby in Islam.

But, I do not see where that would differ from buying from a catalog. There is no personal contact. I can not find any reason in any hadeeth or in the Qur'an that it would not be permitted.

'Abd al-Baari
08-19-2008, 11:27 PM

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...ed-tailor.html

Please, I want some professional advice here. I mean an advice from someone who has studied islam deeply.
Please remember that this isn't a Fiqh discussion board, there is no one where who is a scholar which is why if needed we ask members to seek the help of an aalim, or scholar if they have in-depth questions. JazakAllah Khayr.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.