/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can women get clothes prepared from the tailor

usman2468
08-19-2008, 09:41 AM
My mother wants to ask a question
Is it allowed for muslim women to get their clothes prepared from the tailor, not going to the tailor themselves but sending their husband.
I need some professional advice here. I mean an advice from sum1 who has studied islam deeply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S1aveofA11ah
08-19-2008, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by usman2468
My mother wants to ask a question
Is it allowed for muslim women to get their clothes prepared from the tailor, not going to the tailor themselves but sending their husband.
I need some professional advice here. I mean an advice from sum1 who has studied islam deeply
Asalaamualaikum

Sorry I have not studied Islam deeply but how can sending one's husband to a male tailor be a problem?. There is no issue of non-Mahrams as both are male. If you mean the tailor is female then it is better for the woman to collect the clothes but if there is a NEED then Allah Knows Best.

S_87
08-19-2008, 09:13 PM
:sl:

do you mean can a womans clothes be sewn by a male tailor?

qassy!
08-19-2008, 10:06 PM
What could be haram with that?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crayon
08-19-2008, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by qassy!
What could be haram with that?
No idea....:X

usman2468
08-21-2008, 04:56 AM
Yes i mean sewn by male tailor

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.