/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~~ First Time~~

Güven
08-19-2008, 06:00 PM
:sl:

What Were You Searching in this Forum When You First Got here ???

Just Interested :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bewildred
08-19-2008, 06:09 PM
Well,

The first time I visited this forum, I was looking for information about the hereafter and adhab el qabr. I was well, informed and my fellow muslims were very generous in information and advice.

Bewildred S.

Güven
08-19-2008, 06:12 PM
MashAllah, you Know What I was Searchin For, I was Accidently Searching For A Nasheed called Hypocritical(nobeatsneccesary) :-[
,Still didnt found it though lol :D

Nájlá
08-19-2008, 07:46 PM
well actually ask.com is the one that showed me this forum and i was searching about music.(how to stop lisenin to music?)
soooooo erm i liked the forum and i decided to join.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ayan333
08-19-2008, 10:13 PM

well my story is kinda long so ill try to get to the point

i was having major waswas and i dnt really remember how i stumbled over this forum but its changed my life complety.like its undescribable,everything is different..ignorance kills,seriously so this forum has helped extremly

so...this sister,May ALLAH (SWA) reward he with Jannatul-Fardows fo what she's helped me get through,only ALLAH (SWA) knows how she helped me,SubhanALLAH make smy heart feel so good

but yes she's helped me with numerous situation adn has given me great advice,n Alhamduliah by Grace of ALLAH (SWA) everything is totally

*wanna cry*

i love being a Muslim

beisdes that i Pray that ALLAH (SWA) grant you jannatul-Fardous,Insh ALLAH.Ameen

i cant bagan to describe how much ive benefited form this forum..if i tryed counting i would end up with a epic so i wnt

but i thank everyone whose ever approved my post (mods) answered my silly n ignorant question,took the time to find sources,video,lectures,specific Ayats,articles and everything else

JazakALLAh khair everyone

i hope to meet every single one of you in Jannatul-Fardows
*cant wait SubhanALLAH*

*tears*

ok :w:

Güven
08-19-2008, 10:17 PM
MASHALLAH sis JazkAllaahu Khair For You Kind Words And Ameen To your Duas

and Yep This Forum Is Helping Alot Alhamdullilah :)

ayan333
08-19-2008, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
MASHALLAH sis JazkAllaahu Khair For You Kind Words And Ameen To your Duas

and Yep This Forum Is Helping Alot Alhamdullilah :)

wa'iyaka

n im pretty sure im not the only one feels this way

:w:

Sahabiyaat
08-20-2008, 04:21 PM
i was kindlly referred by another member :) and after all this tym im still here, oh ...im getting emotional....:yawn:

Güven
08-20-2008, 04:29 PM
^wow I just Notice that You are from The Oldschool 2005 :D

Sahabiyaat
08-20-2008, 04:32 PM
:)

i was known as muslimahimprovin...i forgot to but in the 'g' , but kept it like that later on. :D and then i disappeared from the forum for a while and came back and changed my username, and then disappeared and then came back :D

Güven
08-20-2008, 04:33 PM
lol Whats With all The Comebacks

Sahabiyaat
08-20-2008, 04:36 PM
well one tym, we decided to hack the internet because my dad thought we were spending unhealthy amounts of tym on it:-[
but im ok now :D, i wont go away InshaAllah, unless they chuck me out:cry:

Sahabiyaat
08-20-2008, 04:42 PM
im not going anywhere!
im too much in love with all of you lot:-[ :D:D,

ive gotten used to this forum, the members are wonderful , especially the elder ones, i make dua for them and respect them although i shall maybe never meet them, and im saying this genuinely :), bless u all!

Nájlá
08-20-2008, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
im not going anywhere!
im too much in love with all of you lot:-[ :D:D,

ive gotten used to this forum, the members are wonderful , especially the elder ones, i make dua for them and respect them although i shall maybe never meet them, and im saying this genuinely :), bless u all!
aww how sweet

ayan333
08-20-2008, 07:59 PM

Majority of memeber live in uk right?

Güven
08-20-2008, 08:00 PM
^ Yeah I guesss :)

'Abd al-Baari
08-20-2008, 08:05 PM

I was searching for Salaah recordings from the Haramain, and came across the Imaams of Haramain thread on Google. At that time links weren't accesible unless you were a member, so i made an account and signed, and Alhamdulillah i've never regretted it. I found what i was looking far and became a member of a great forum with great members, Masha'Allah.

Uthman
08-20-2008, 08:24 PM
I think Kadafi made a thread about LI on another forum to invite the members so I tagged along for the ride. :) My story's a bit boring, I guess.

ayan333
08-20-2008, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Baari

I was searching for Salaah recordings from the Haramain, and came across the Imaams of Haramain thread on Google. At that time links weren't accesible unless you were a member, so i made an account and signed, and Alhamdulillah i've never regretted it. I found what i was looking far and became a member of a great forum with great members, Masha'Allah.

subahnALLAH,wuts their to regret,gaining knowledge,pleasing ALLAH (SWA)

u r seriuosly crazy if on regrest comming here,subhanALLAH,changed my whole life...not saying u regret it,jus in general

i hope it never gets shut down

Insh ALLAH,i would love to still posting at the age of 100

Güven
08-20-2008, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333

subahnALLAH,wuts their to regret,gaining knowledge,pleasing ALLAH (SWA)

u r seriuosly crazy if on regrest comming here,subhanALLAH,changed my whole life...not saying u regret it,jus in general

i hope it never gets shut down

Insh ALLAH,i would love to still posting at the age of 100

I hope This Forum Doesnt Die Out before it gets shut :)

ayan333
08-20-2008, 08:37 PM

how do thet get shut down anyway

Güven
08-20-2008, 09:10 PM
^It wont :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.