/* */

PDA

View Full Version : SubahnALLAH!!! heart breaker

ayan333
08-19-2008, 11:11 PM
:sl:

SubhanALLAH...one of my good friends,she Muslim right,she told me she wants to change her Relgion to Christianity

SubhanALLAh..i dnt no wut to say

what should i tell her...i tryed to act calm so i wouldnt scare her away...i even put "lol" in the txt msgs

but i want to help her,Of course only ALLAH (SWA) can guide her..thse who ALLAH(SWA) guides theres Know one to misguide,and those who ALLAH (SWA) leades astray theres Know one to guide them...i no no but can i sit back n just relax,act as if theres nothing wrong

SubhanALLAH...wut if really does,i have no doubts she wnt

so wut should i do,jus like with kidnaps,first 24 hours are critical..the shaydaan has kidnaped her,SubahanALLAH may ALLAH (SWA) guide her

i cant even react right now,im confsed,i have no direct feeling at the moment i jus no i have to do something fast

any advice

JazakALLAh Khair

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
08-19-2008, 11:26 PM
“Surely, in disbelief are they who say that Allaah is the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary)” [al-Maa'idah 5:17]

“And they worship besides Allaah things that harm them not, nor profit them, and they say: ‘These are our intercessors with Allaah.’ Say: ‘Do you inform Allaah of that which He knows not in the heavens and on the earth?’ Glorified and Exalted is He above all that which they associate as partners (with Him)!” [Yoonus 10:18]

“Surely, disbelievers are those who said: ‘Allaah is the third of the three (in a Trinity).’ But there is no Ilaah (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilaah (God —Allaah). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall on the disbelievers among them” [al-Maa'idah 5:73]

O people of the Scripture (Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allaah aught but the truth. The Messiah ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allaah and His Word, (‘Be’ — and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Rooh) created by Him; so believe in Allaah and His Messengers. Say not: ‘Three (trinity)!’ Cease! (it is) better for you” [al-Nisa’ 4:171]

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;- [An-Nisa 4:157:158]

MustafaMc
08-19-2008, 11:31 PM
Has she given a reason for choosing a human, Jesus, as her Lord and Saviour over Allah, subhan wa ta'ala?

Güven
08-19-2008, 11:34 PM

First Of All Stay Calm Sis , Just Talk with her Again And
Try To Understand Why She Wanna convert.....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
08-19-2008, 11:35 PM
Ahmed Deedat - Christianity & Islam

Media Tags are no longer supported

Abdur Raheem Green - Meaningful Mankind (The Purpose of Life)

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...stianity&hl=en

ayan333
08-19-2008, 11:46 PM

im calm...to my suprise i havnt went crazy yet

but i jus texted her...i think texting is better,avoid silent moments,n we can say anything to eachother

so i jus told her that i wasnt goin to go crazy,hus told her 1.5 million reverts after 9/11,n iasked her wut exactly do christians believe..then ill go from there,cuz here in the u.s Muslim youth jus see the "freedom" oin christianity,they see that theres no limitations so they think its better

man,if they only new

i want to tell her everything...cuz i think its jusr ignorance..i think if she really new then she wouldnt do this,plus she said she was brought up in Islam not really knowing much besides Prayer n lil duas like "Alhamduliah"

ok well see

plz Pray for this sister Insh ALLAH

ayan333
08-19-2008, 11:48 PM

i need like short videos,quick n to the point.maybe 10-15 min long

thank GOD for youtube

جوري
08-20-2008, 12:48 AM
eh.. it is one of the signs of the end of the world as I see it
a person awakens a kaffir and sleeps a Muslim and one sleeps a Muslim and awakens a kaffir.. I doubt her decision is based on reason.. I can understand wanting to convert to Judaism, agnosticism but christianity is beyond rationality.. to me it is in the same ball park as scientology....

I'd totally ignore it.. she's probably telling you this to irritate you..

ayan333
08-20-2008, 09:11 AM
[QUOTE=Skye Ephémérine;992418]eh.. it is one of the signs of the end of the world as I see it
a person awakens a kaffir and sleeps a Muslim and one sleeps a Muslim and awakens a kaffir..
:sl: sister...wut do u mean by this...can u explain sis

I doubt her decision is based on reason..

i think its jus ignorance,she's never had proper training from wut i see

I can understand wanting to convert to Judaism, agnosticism but christianity is beyond rationality.. to me it is in the same ball park as scientology....

undestood...especially since you can prove your point by asking to different christians wut they belive n theyll tell u totaly differrent things,have them argue...mission acomplished

I'd totally ignore it.. she's probably telling you this to irritate you..

i cant ignore sister,r u kidding me...we're close..not attached but enough for me to care,plus i met her as a Muslim therefore i should treat her as a Muslim right?

she hasnt made a decides yet,i think its jus a thought cuz i think her dads christians but she lives with her mom

i met her as a Muslim sister and that how i want to leave her Insh ALLAH,i cant jus let it slide...i couldnt imagine sitting n talking to someone who has let Islam,Astagfurulah...SUbhanALLAH its all in ALLAH (SWA)'S Hands...must leave it to him but i can jus let this slide

its jus not that easy sis

but JazakALLAH Khair,really appreciate ur take...hope i didnt come as being rude

May ALLAH (SWA) guide as all to HIM (SWA),Insh ALLAH.Ameen

AnonymousPoster
08-20-2008, 09:25 AM
Don't scare her and be nice to her, :cry:

:exhausted @ PA

Abdu-l-Majeed
08-20-2008, 09:26 AM
:wasalamex

If the youth wants freedom, then why do they need Christianty? Seems to me that they only want an excuse, it doesn't matter what excuse, just give it to them!

Maybe it would be OK for you to make her realize what is she searching for. "Freedom" which is relative, or her Lord's pleasure? I mean, wouldn't it be freedom for us to be able to steal? Would that "freedom" lead to anything good?

Here's a nice book: http://www.islamhouse.com/p/89151 - The Choise beetween Islam and Christianity. I hope it will help.

kitten
08-20-2008, 11:08 AM

How old is she? I'd say she's just doing it for attention and needs slap to wake up her up.

Tell her she knows nothing of Christianity and not to just follow blindly simply because the naive girls duas haven't been accepted or that she thinks Allah swt is 'forsaking her' That's why you get little whiny kids threatening to leave Islam, because they're not getting their way.

That and that she needs to learn more about Islam. Her lack of knowledge has led her to this hasty remark she's made.

Never will she find happiness after abandoning islam.

MO783
08-20-2008, 03:22 PM
:astagfiru

Make dua sister for and most.

Salam

ayan333
08-20-2008, 08:20 PM

ok guys...this mite be a stupid question...but is this backbiting,cuz i am talking about her while putting her business out there for all of you to comment,weather you comments are good or bad towards her

i think i didnt explain it right

i belive im the only who she told...she didnt bring it uo i did.i asked her wut was different about me,n then i sadi ive been told ive become more relgious Alhamdulilah and then she said she wants to change her relgion n asked to wut n she said chritianity

i no this grl n believe me she;s not the type to try t o get attention n if she was trying to get attention then she wouldve told everyone else n she hasnt.like i said i think im the only who knows,probably not even her family..from wut ive seen she's not practicing so its not like she weres a niqaab n all of a sudden wantsto leave Islam

dnt get me wrong im not in any way trying to stick up for her,for if she does change her relgion i wouldnt even look at here again but i jus think yall didnt get wut i wa trying to say

Insh ALLAH ima try my best to get he rthat book,from wut i know she's a good person whose confused

i feel so guilty defending her and bringing her up,so again,is this backbiting cuz i know she wouldnt want me bring her up on this board

is she was to leave Islam May ALLAH (SWA) frobid it,would she be able to come back,like i heard once u leave Islam theres no comming back

ok JazakALLAH Khair n like the brother stated,Dua is the best thing to do

May ALLAH (SWA) keep us firmly on th epath to Jannatul-Fardows,Insh ALLAH,Ameen

UmmSqueakster
08-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Would she be willing to talk with other people? I was a christian, and I know it's various forms pretty well.

kitten
08-20-2008, 09:17 PM

It's not back biting. You didn't mention her name. We don't know who she is. If this were back biting, how else would you ask for advice to help her?

May ALLAH (SWA) keep us firmly on th epath to Jannatul-Fardows,Insh ALLAH,Ameen
Ameen

---

Ps please don't say InshaAllah in a dua^:X

It's like not having full trust in Allah swt fulling your request.

---

Güven
08-20-2008, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kitten

It's not back biting. You didn't mention her name. We don't know who she is. If this were back biting, how else would you ask for advice to help her?

Ameen

---

---

Sister is Right ,
I was Just Gooin To say That !

When one of you supplicates, he should not say, ”O' Allah, forgive me if You will,” but be firm in asking and make the desire great, for what Allah gives is nothing great for Him.
(Muslim)

ayan333
08-20-2008, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Janaan
Would she be willing to talk with other people? I was a christian, and I know it's various forms pretty well.

subhanALLAH,Mash ALLAH...thats great sis...ummm i dnt no if she would like to,very nice grl jus dnt no wut she thinks about relgion n stuff

she jus txt me yesterday n dats the last time we spoke about it so i dnt no....i ndt wanna scare her awayn u no

ayan333
08-20-2008, 10:01 PM

Ameen

---

---

i guess ur right

really? ive been doing that forever but no ones ever said nothin,i dnt understand sis,SubhanALLAH ive been saying it in every dua weather wriiten or after Salah...Im jus saying if ALLAH (SWA) wills...y cant u say it..not questioning it jsu wanting to know...

JazakALLAH Khair

ayan333
08-20-2008, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven

Sister is Right ,
I was Just Gooin To say That !

When one of you supplicates, he should not say, ”O' Allah, forgive me if You will,” but be firm in asking and make the desire great, for what Allah gives is nothing great for Him.
(Muslim)

ooooooo u too...can on eof yall plz explain,im ignorant wen it comes to this..willing to learn though

جوري
08-21-2008, 12:57 AM
[QUOTE=ayan333;992502][QUOTE=Skye Ephémérine;992418]eh.. it is one of the signs of the end of the world as I see it
a person awakens a kaffir and sleeps a Muslim and one sleeps a Muslim and awakens a kaffir..
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333
:sl: sister...wut do u mean by this...can u explain sis
Just that.. it is one of the signs of the end wa'Allah a3lam..http://islamworld.net/docs/hour/index.htm

i think its jus ignorance,she's never had proper training from wut i see
well.. then how can you possibly feel bad about that.. what happened to her parents?

undestood...especially since you can prove your point by asking to different christians wut they belive n theyll tell u totaly differrent things,have them argue...mission acomplished
Christianity is the dreamer's resort..
everything goes.. and that is why they sell their God at wal-mart and borders..

i cant ignore sister,r u kidding me...we're close..not attached but enough for me to care,plus i met her as a Muslim therefore i should treat her as a Muslim right?

she hasnt made a decides yet,i think its jus a thought cuz i think her dads christians but she lives with her mom

i met her as a Muslim sister and that how i want to leave her Insh ALLAH,i cant jus let it slide...i couldnt imagine sitting n talking to someone who has let Islam,Astagfurulah...SUbhanALLAH its all in ALLAH (SWA)'S Hands...must leave it to him but i can jus let this slide

its jus not that easy sis

but JazakALLAH Khair,really appreciate ur take...hope i didnt come as being rude

May ALLAH (SWA) guide as all to HIM (SWA),Insh ALLAH.Ameen

I understand your frustrations but believe me, you can take a horse to the water but you can't make him drink.. if that is what she is going to do, then I think any effort on your part will probably want to push her in that direction faster... I'd truly just ignore it..if she is meant as a Muslim then Allah swt will show her the way.. she has to want it for herself.. you can't want it for her

إِنَّكَ لَا تَهْدِي مَنْ أَحْبَبْتَ وَلَكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَهْدِي مَن يَشَاء وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ {56}
[Pickthal 28:56] Lo! thou guidest not whom thou lovest, but Allah guideth whom He will. And He is Best Aware of those who walk aright.

ayan333
08-21-2008, 09:10 AM

so true sis...its crazy,i send Islamic txt msg so if she responds an or asks about Islam ill gladly help but if not i jus got to leave it up to her..sad

ok JazakALLAH Khair

Abdu-l-Majeed
08-21-2008, 09:17 AM

Respected sister Ayan,

I don't think you should give up. I see you care for her, and I see you care for Allah's Deen, so I think you should continue doing da'wa. Make her realize that changing a religion isn't like buying shoes, subhan'Allah... That's the most important in one's life. Only one religion can be true (see here), and if she misses the right religion she'll in danger of Allah's punishment. And wallahi, she does NOT know when she's going to return back to Allah. There are numberless examples, I'm sure even from your own lifes.

So, my suggestion, sister, would be: continue your da'wa, Allah rewards every single good deed, and in that way you'll in sha Allah be sure that you've done whatever you could.

ayan333
08-21-2008, 09:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdu-l-Majeed

Respected sister Ayan,

I don't think you should give up. I see you care for her, and I see you care for Allah's Deen, so I think you should continue doing da'wa. Make her realize that changing a religion isn't like buying shoes, subhan'Allah... That's the most important in one's life. Only one religion can be true (see here), and if she misses the right religion she'll in danger of Allah's punishment. And wallahi, she does NOT know when she's going to return back to Allah. There are numberless examples, I'm sure even from your own lifes.

So, my suggestion, sister, would be: continue your da'wa, Allah rewards every single good deed, and in that way you'll in sha Allah be sure that you've done whatever you could.

Insh ALLAH,ill try to take the best stands on this and plz Pray for her n everyone esle whose going through this.May ALLAH (SWA) guide us all,Ameen

JazakALLAH Khair

Abdu-l-Majeed
08-21-2008, 10:54 AM

Ameeeen! May Allah reward you too!

I think you know it already: we'll help in sha Allah as much as we can.

kitten
08-21-2008, 03:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333

i guess ur right

really? ive been doing that forever but no ones ever said nothin,i dnt understand sis,SubhanALLAH ive been saying it in every dua weather wriiten or after Salah...Im jus saying if ALLAH (SWA) wills...y cant u say it..not questioning it jsu wanting to know...

JazakALLAH Khair

Anas ibn Malik (radiAllahu anhu) narrates that the prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said,'When one of you makes a du'a, then let him be firm and determined in his du'a, and let him not say, 'O Allah! If You will, then please forgive me', for there is noone who can force Allah to do anything'.
[Sahih al-Bukhari #6339, Muslim #2678, Ahmad and others]

Therefore, what is desired is that a person be firm in his du'a asking from Allah in a determined manner, i.e. not stating 'O Allah! please forgive me inshaAllah'

The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said: 'Ask Allah with certainty that He will answer your prayers, and know that Allah will not accept the supplication from an absent heart.'
[at-Tirmidhi]

You have to make dua with yakeen( full certainty ) that He will accept your prayers. Saying inshaAllah in a dua is like saying 'oh Allah do this for me if you wish' No, you NEED to have full certainty because you NEED him to accept this dua as it is liked to rely on Him alone. It's like saying you that don't really need that dua to be accepted.

Just show Him your need. Don't put conditions on Him by saying inshaAllah (If He, Alah wills) If He doesn't want to accept your dua He wont. Putting a condition on the dua is not accepted.

That certainty in a dua called having tawakkul (full trust) in him. Again saying inshAllah in a dua is doubting that He has the capability to answer you, and therefore a sin.

ayan333
08-21-2008, 07:53 PM

Anas ibn Malik (radiAllahu anhu) narrates that the prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said,'When one of you makes a du'a, then let him be firm and determined in his du'a, and let him not say, 'O Allah! If You will, then please forgive me', for there is noone who can force Allah to do anything'.
[Sahih al-Bukhari #6339, Muslim #2678, Ahmad and others]

Therefore, what is desired is that a person be firm in his du'a asking from Allah in a determined manner, i.e. not stating 'O Allah! please forgive me inshaAllah'

The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said: 'Ask Allah with certainty that He will answer your prayers, and know that Allah will not accept the supplication from an absent heart.'
[at-Tirmidhi]

You have to make dua with yakeen( full certainty ) that He will accept your prayers. Saying inshaAllah in a dua is like saying 'oh Allah do this for me if you wish' No, you NEED to have full certainty because you NEED him to accept this dua as it is liked to rely on Him alone. It's like saying you that don't really need that dua to be accepted.

Just show Him your need. Don't put conditions on Him by saying inshaAllah (If He, Alah wills) If He doesn't want to accept your dua He wont. Putting a condition on the dua is not accepted.

That certainty in a dua called having tawakkul (full trust) in him. Again saying inshAllah in a dua is doubting that He has the capability to answer you, and therefore a sin.

o dnt get nme wrong...i was jus ignorant whe it came to using InshALLAH after my duas..ive come across the Ayats u posted but never understood them like that,when i make dua for the most part(Sometimes but rarely i make Dua without even paying attention) im very strong with it,no doubt ALLAH (SWA) will answer my Duas for HE (SWA) is Al-Hearing,Al-Seeing..i jus thought it would be better if i use to,so in fact i was trying to get closer to ALLAH (SWA) by using Insh ALLAH u no by pleasing HIM (SWA) but i guess not

like today was the first time that i dodnt say Insh ALLAH after my duas,it felt so weird but i nio its wrong

ok JazakALLAH Khair,May ALLAH (SWA) reward all of us,Ameen

kitten
08-21-2008, 09:21 PM

No worries sis. I wasn't having a go at you or whatnot. We're all here to learn inshAllah! :)

Ameen to your dua~

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.