/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need a manufacturer for my nutritional supplements range of products!!!

Algernonadder
08-20-2008, 10:56 AM
Hi everyone, I have been wondering to market a product line based on nutritional supplements….infact I already have a line based on beauty products …but now I want to explore the body supplements market. For this, I have been thinking of taking into consideration my past manufacturer but the fact that he is a little expensive for me ….have been thinking on employing a new manufacturer for my needs as I am going to private label the products. Please do advice me on a few names please!!!
Thanks in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Roland_huff
08-21-2008, 06:18 AM
That’s good … I think. Since you already have a range of beauty products …. You can go for a masculine range too…that way you can better explore the market. A manufacturer has to be able to make quality with the price. And especially in the market of nutritional supplements you would be facing a large amount of competition and that has to all be managed at the product level. I think that selecting a manufacturer on basis of their productions like nitric oxide
, creatine and others. As you are thinking of private label marketing, do have a look at the different options and go for the right one.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.