/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please help me pleaseeeeee i beg you

AnonymousPoster
08-20-2008, 04:16 PM
Salam please help me please dont turn away i am 18 years old, in my high school (5 years, i was bullied, i never had any freinds, and my parents dont know this) I am not in college, been in for 3 years now and I have freinds now. I have huge family problems, my mum stopped talking 2 me and was being rude, and she started 2 shout at me in anger, saying u dont care for any1, u dont give me or ur dad any respect etc etc my mum was saying your sister loves you, and she crys everyday because i dont show her any love or be nice to her.. my mum says i am a very angry person, and even tho i hate to admit it i am and i dont know why my mum says i am a like a lodger, only come to eat sleep, my mum says i should move out( she didnt mean it) as i cause this family so much stress atm i am crying myself, because i feal so bad i give my parents so much stress, at the same time i cant stop fealing sorry for myself as i was mugged, baten up everyday at school for 5 years never had freinds etc etc and i dont know why i am a angy person i think it cuz i was bullied i dont know what 2 do, i think the best solotuoin is 2 run away from this family or kill myself, i feal so hopeless o god at the same time i am so bad, i do so much bad stuff in my life, thats against islam and i am so ashmed, i cant tell you lot i hope allah dont hate me [b]please dont turn away and help me[/n] this is like the first time i have cryed out of love since may 2005 (when there was a deaf in my family)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
08-21-2008, 11:17 AM
Hi

# 1 Don't beg no one

#2 Just wait for that promised ease after this hardship you're facing,

#3 Every family has problems, you're not alone,

#4 Even I got bullied, you can have friends and still get bullied, it's hard to forget, but you have friends now, so try and chillax :thumbs_up You'll be fine inshaAllaah

#5 As for your past,

'Every sinner has a future, every saint has a past' just remember that,

May Allaah forgive your past sins, whether committed openly or hidden, Ameen (Say Ameen)

#6 Don't run away, you need your rents and soon when your rents are elderly they will need you, running away does not solve any problems, if talking isn't possible, you can always be patient, Allaah is with those who are patient

#7 Do NOT kill yourself, its is haraam and pointless

Peace.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-21-2008, 01:13 PM
assalamu alaikum

bro what are you doing to hurt your family?

whatever it is stop it inshaAllaah, nothing is more important then your family !
Stay around home more, help out around the house, do what it takes to show your sister you do care about her. Buy her something maybe?

bro this situation isnt so bad, inshaAllaah you can make it work :)

suicide is the dumbest solution EVER

chacha_jalebi
08-21-2008, 01:20 PM
as salaam ma alaykam :D

you know how the feelin is to be bullied and that, like you said! so like why you puttin the family through same situation, the past is gone, and its over, dont let it come back and ruin your future, you have a family that loves you, friends, your livin the lifeee :D so make sure you respect it, and keep your family happy, especially the rents, they are like tickets to jannah for you:D anddd also make your rents your friends aswell, cause they will also give you some wicked advice and comfort, so keep it real, dont despair and keep smilin, the past is gone, leave it :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mahir
08-23-2008, 04:57 AM
What you need to do is:

1* Clean the house with your sister, in that way, you will spend time with yout sister and your mom will be happy

2* Buy something to your mom and say you're sory

3* hang around at home and dont go out, study Islam instead!

4* talk to your dad about Islam, for example about Muhammed(Saw) and his companions(raa)

5* Drink tea with your mom after maghreb, and talk to her because moms love these kinds of things, when you sit with them and talk while having a warn cup of tea!

6* Read Verses and hadiths regarding the respect you should give towards parents, and the punnishment for disrespecting them, fear Allah!

7* Most important, make Du3a!

8* KNOW THAT SHAYTAN IS PLAYING WITH YOU until you stop it!

9* Make the Qur'an your new cell phone, a cellphone with 100% signal 24/7!

10* Read about something interesting, for example "Miracles of Quran" or "Biography of Muhammed(Saw)"

Allthough i dont do all these things, but im advicing you to do it, and InshAllah i will also!

And i hope this helps! Salaamu alaikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!