/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am so negative

AnonymousPoster
08-20-2008, 10:45 PM
:sl:
Got to get it off my chest i realise i have a problem and is my view on the world and my own self i am very negative and a bit of a feminist.
istafullah but i seriously dislike men nt only them but people in general i always expect the worst and at times i wish for death because i am tired of my life nothing challenges me anymore is the same routine everyday nothing fun nothing exciting.

i am about to marry soon but most muslim women i know are mistreated which is making me wondering whether i should take a risk, people usually dissapoint me ,this includes friends and family i dont want to add a man to that list.

any dua to make me more positive and less angry. sorry if i sound like a weirdo lol

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
08-21-2008, 11:27 AM
assalamu alaikum

you sound like a very angry and bitter person... i might be completely wrong maybe your jolly and cheerful allahu a'lam.

but why be negative when everything is controlled by Allaah?.. thats All i gotta say..

Sahabiyaat
08-21-2008, 11:51 AM
dont take any risks, nobody is worth the risk when it comes to things like this, make a well informed desicion, and if you have any doubts, act on them

cheer up.:)

Im surrounded by abusive marriages, but i know there are better people out there, I put my trust in Allah and so shud u. :)

IbnAbdulHakim
08-21-2008, 11:57 AM
i think we are all surrounded by abusive marriages, but we still accept that whatever happens happens by the will of Allaah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.