/* */

PDA

View Full Version : are you ready for your BEST ramadan ever???

Edina
08-21-2008, 07:20 AM
As-salamu alaykum my dear sisters and brothers???

Ramadan is just around the corner. How’s it going to be this year for you? How about this time you have the BEST Ramadan ever?! And not only that, how about this Ramadan you start a new journey towards pursuing your dreams, dreams that will not only bring you happiness in this life but will also bring you closer to jannah, inshaAllah.

As one of DiscoverU LifeCoaches led by shaykh Muhammad Alshareef I am offering you a free exploratory session, free of charge, to show you the power of LifeCouching. Did you know that you can achieve your goals in 1\6 of the time?

To be able to witness that contact me at xxxxx
This is your RISK-FREE offer! you've got nothing to loose and soooooo much to
gain.

If you really want to get closer to Allah s.w.t., to be a better mother, a better wife, a better friend, a better student, a better coworker, a business woman, then take an action immediately and start it today, do it NOW.

I hope you take this opportunity and start your journey of success today!

Edina
DiscoverU LifeCoach

P.S. I only have a limited number of free sessions left, so there is no time to waste, contact me NOW at xxxxxx and request your free session. You’ll see you will love it.

P.P.S. In the case that some of your husbands or your brothers are interested as well, my husband is doing coaching for brothers only, so they can contact him at xxxxxx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayan333
08-21-2008, 09:23 AM
:sl:

JazakALLAH Khair sister,never been more excited about Ramamdan untill this year Alhamdulilah

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
08-21-2008, 01:18 PM
lollll i loved that post :D

yeh lets hav the BEST ramadan ever :D :D :D !!

Güven
08-21-2008, 01:22 PM
^Yep InshAllah!!!! The Best Ever , I can Feel It:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Edina
08-21-2008, 03:33 PM
As-salamu alaykum!

Alhamdullilah, to see you all excited! Does this mean that you guys want a free session?

Edina

Ghira
08-21-2008, 09:48 PM
Are you like Tony Robbins for Muslims? InshaAllah you and your husband will be sucessful in coaching others.

Edina
08-22-2008, 05:01 AM
As-salamu alaykum!

Yeh, something like that, except that Tony is missing a big and the most important slice and that is believing in Allah s.w.t., so therefore we are even better than him :D

Edina

ayan333
08-22-2008, 07:55 AM

one question

are we allowed to fast Fridays in general..not in Ramadan but like
today?

edit:never mind i got it..yahoo

for those who wanted to know

Please could you tell me whether it is allowed for us to perform voluntary fasts on Fridays?

Praise be to Allaah.

It was proven in al-Saheehayn in the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he said: “I heard the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say, ‘None of you should fast on a Friday unless he fasts the day before or the day after.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1849, Muslim, 1929). Muslim narrated in his Saheeh that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Do not single out the night of Jumu’ah [i.e., Thursday night] from among other nights for praying qiyaam al-layl, and do not single out Friday from among other days for fasting, unless it is a fast that one of you regularly observes.” (al-Siyaam, 1930)

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/20049

north_malaysian
08-22-2008, 08:02 AM
yeah!!! Inshallah Taala that this Ramadan will be the BEST Ramadan ever...and the next year Ramadan will be the BEST Ramadan ever too...

ayan333
08-22-2008, 08:06 AM

im excited too...cant wait to go to Taraweeh everyday InshALLAH

dnt forget to say InshALLAH

IbnAbdulHakim
08-22-2008, 09:43 AM
we dont have any details about what this thing actually is lol.

you should outline what exactly we'll be doing, and WHERE is pretty important :)

ps: i doubt i'll come :$

Edina
08-23-2008, 07:20 AM
> you should outline what exactly we'll be doing, and WHERE is pretty important

where: online / phone

what exactly: chaning you life in a massively positive way that you'll be sad you've not know about this years before inshaAllah. contact us for more details please. our web site is in preparation and will be up hopefully tomorrow.

Edina
08-23-2008, 09:09 PM
the web site is up and running elhamdulillah. here is the link:

http://www.coaching-duo.com/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.