/* */

PDA

View Full Version : become outstanding

dreamcoach
08-21-2008, 08:28 PM
Are you interested in achieving great success?

As Ramadan fast approaches and another year draws to an end, can I ask you: how much closer are you to achieving your dreams, your goals? What do you envision this Ramadhan to be? Would you allow me to help give you clarity?
As one of Sheikh Muhammad Alshareef DiscoverU LifeCoach I can help you get there to your dream life in 1/6 of the time, Like any winning sports team with an awesome coach, a life coach provides the accountability, feedback, and training critical to one's success. It's the game of your life, may Allah give you all the blessings in this world and the next.

Sheikh Muhammad Alshareef is allowing me do one free session with you. And I tell you, this may very well be the call that will change your life. The call is a free, no obligation 30 minute coaching call (I'll even pay for the long distance charges). This call will help you get in touch with all your goals and face the obstacles to achieving them. A solid action plan will solidify your commitment, and you'll be surprised how, with the right tools, you will feel like you're getting things done.

How does Friday at 7 pm sound to you?
Email me at discoveru.roda@gmail.com to confirm.

Asalamu A'laikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraktu

P.S Many sisters have taken me up on the offer and I only have a few more calls to give out, so please don't delay. I realy want you to be one of my success! Muslim Girl Power! :)

P.P.S If you know of any sister which wold be interested, please froward this email. May Allah reward you.

P.P.P.S Start your journey to success today email me at discoveru.roda@gmail.com:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.