/* */

PDA

View Full Version : advice on zakat..

AnonymousPoster
08-22-2008, 08:20 AM
ok...this is gonna sound silly but do we have to pay zakat on the loans we take out for uni....cause thats going to mean that were going to be more in debt!

and also when is it like obligatory for us to start paying zakat, i mean like i think zakat is the only pillar of islam that is not done properly, i mean i can give voluntary charity whenever, but actually calculating it properly, to be honest i havnt done that.. and im like thinkin when do i start ..like i dont hav a proper job and im still in uni, the only income i have is my grant n loans... so i hav this feelin if i start countin, its going to go...and ill have nothing in the bank, specially when i need to pay off my loans!

just need a little advice please

jazakAllah......
:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
08-22-2008, 01:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
ok...this is gonna sound silly but do we have to pay zakat on the loans we take out for uni....cause thats going to mean that were going to be more in debt!

and also when is it like obligatory for us to start paying zakat, i mean like i think zakat is the only pillar of islam that is not done properly, i mean i can give voluntary charity whenever, but actually calculating it properly, to be honest i havnt done that.. and im like thinkin when do i start ..like i dont hav a proper job and im still in uni, the only income i have is my grant n loans... so i hav this feelin if i start countin, its going to go...and ill have nothing in the bank, specially when i need to pay off my loans!

just need a little advice please

jazakAllah......
:sl:
*Bump*

Help her please *POKE*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.