/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson going Muslim and Building a Mosque?

ayan333
08-22-2008, 08:12 PM
:sl:

According to a report on the Jewish website ynet.com, quoting the Arab-Israeli newspaper Panorama, Michael Jackson is moving from Jehovah’s Witness to Muslim:

“The singer said he decided to convert to Islam because he is convinced it is the closest religion to his personal beliefs.

Jackson also noted he intends to soon move all his assets and his studio from the U.S. to Bahrain, and expressed his hope to be rid of various legal troubles and enjoy the kind of freedom he says he does not have in America.

Notably, if the reports are correct Jackson would not be the first member of his family to make the move to Islam. His brother, Jermaine, who moved to the Gulf nation of Dubai, is also a convert.

According to the sources, Jermaine was the one to provide his famous brother with books about Islam and encouraged him to convert. The report says the pop star read the books and even added his comments on some pages.

Jackson was the center of recent controversy after it was reported that he referred to Jews as “leeches” in a phone message to a former business partner.

Referring to Jews, Jackson was heard saying that “they’re like leeches…I’m so tired of it…They start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money, big house, cars and everything. End up penniless. It is a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose.””

His Jewish attorney, Brian Oxman, denied on eurweb.com that Michael Jackson is anti-Semitic :

“”I have been with the Jackson family for 15 years, and I’m Jewish. I have never once seen anything anti-Semitic from him or from his family.” …Oxman doesn’t deny that it’s probably Jackson’s voice on the tapes, but insists that he has never experienced any anti-Semitism from the singer or any other member of the Jackson family.

Jackson’s rep Raymone Bain is also denying that Jackson is anti-Semitic. In a press release e-mailed Wednesday, she wrote:

“Michael Jackson does not have a racist bone in his body. Never would he say anything, or do anything, that would be offensive to any ethnic group, or hurtful to any ethnic group. It is not in his character, or his being. He has spent his entire life reaching out to people throughout the world by spreading love through his music, and his philanthropic efforts. It is unfortunate that these tapes are being disseminated throughout the airways without any due diligence with regards to the authenticity.”

An Iranian website reports that Michael Jackson, who recently settled down in Bahrain has donated a huge amount of money for building a state-of-the-art mosque near his luxury palace in the Bahraini capital:

“The proposed mosque would be designated for learning the principles and teachings of Islam, as well as teaching of English language, for which high-standard teachers would be brought from United States under his personal supervision, the spokesman said.

Jackson did so as a token of appreciation to the Bahraini people, who welcomed him and treated him as if he was one of the citizens of their country.”

Sources close to Michael Jackson denied the rumours that he was planning to donate money for the building of this mosque according the Bahrain based Gulf Daily News. In the past Michael Jackson donated huge amounts of money for building Watchtower Properties.

Its a shame,these rock stars are acceping Islam while our born and raised brothers and sister in Islam are rtying to run awaay form it ...sad

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Whatsthepoint
08-22-2008, 08:36 PM
hehe don't worry, I'd be surprised if this were true.

mediadave
08-22-2008, 08:40 PM
I tend to ignore the rumours about Michael Jackson - whatever way they lead. I'm just waiting for his new album! Its been years since they started talking about it. I read an interview with the neptunes - they've been working on it, say its genius, etc...Though I half suspect it won't be released at all. Like Guns 'n roses 'Chinese Democracy'.

qassy!
08-22-2008, 08:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mediadave
I tend to ignore the rumours about Michael Jackson - whatever way they lead. I'm just waiting for his new album! Its been years since they started talking about it. I read an interview with the neptunes - they've been working on it, say its genius, etc...Though I half suspect it won't be released at all. Like Guns 'n roses 'Chinese Democracy'.
his new thriller album was akon was a flop!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
czgibson
08-22-2008, 08:54 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333

Its a shame,these rock stars are acceping Islam while our born and raised brothers and sister in Islam are rtying to run awaay form it ...sad
Michael Jackson a rock star? He doesn't have a rockist bone in his body, as it almost says in the article.

If true, this wouldn't surprise me. I can't imagine there's much Michael Jackson could do that would surprise me, to be honest. Apart from make a rock album, of course.

Peace

Amadeus85
08-22-2008, 10:32 PM
He would be another famous convert after Kaka,Pete Dohertey,Britney Spears and John Paul II.

H4RUN
08-22-2008, 10:36 PM
^ Are you in some weird and mysterious clued up way saying that Britney is a revert or convert in your eyes?......Alarm bells are ringing if you believe that.
P-E-A-C-E

جوري
08-22-2008, 10:40 PM
he is being sarcastic.. other than that, I can't imagine why Muslims would be happy if any of the afore mentioned are converts?
They are a disgrace with no exceptions.. in fact if any of them convert, I'd hope they'd keep it to themselves.. I'd be really chagrined considering their life style choices and background!

Whatsthepoint
08-22-2008, 10:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
he is being sarcastic.. other than that, I can't imagine why Muslims would be happy if any of the afore mentioned are converts?
They are a disgrace with no exceptions.. in fact if any of them convert, I'd hope they'd keep it to themselves.. I'd be really chagrined considering their life style choices and background!

You're saying John Paul II was a disgrace?
I guess not, because he's dead and you're speaking of the convert-able ones..

crayon
08-22-2008, 10:49 PM
Isn't this old news (what an interesting oxymoron)? Except it's not really islam he's joining, it's the NOI?

Whatsthepoint
08-22-2008, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Isn't this old news (what an interesting oxymoron)? Except it's not really islam he's joining, it's the NOI?
Could be, after all he's black..

Ansariyah
08-22-2008, 10:52 PM
alright this how it goes...being Muslim is a crime rememba? So they dnt like Micheal jackson, so they're doing everything to make him the Criminal...get it?

easy!...

why cant they just let the guy live!:rollseyes

Ansariyah
08-22-2008, 10:54 PM
misunderstood***

crayon
08-22-2008, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
great call him names...I see that ur the typa tht dances to every tune the media plays.:rollseyes

I doubt that he even ""ever"" molested any children.
Um, what?:?

Ansariyah
08-22-2008, 10:59 PM
edt

H4RUN
08-22-2008, 11:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Could be, after all he's black..
'...or white' :okay:

crayon
08-22-2008, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
oh sure...it wasnt u who just said "oxymoron":rollseyes
....You may want to look up the word "oxymoron" in the dictionary.:thumbs_up

جوري
08-22-2008, 11:06 PM
I liked John Paul.. the new creep I detest though..
It isn't rewarding on any level to have shady people to convert.. in fact I think it has a negative outcome...

Ansariyah
08-22-2008, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
....You may want to look up oxymoron in the dictionary.:thumbs_up
it's an insult where I come from...I didnt know u meant something else..sorry.

suffiyan007
08-22-2008, 11:09 PM
is that's true...? MJ convert to muslim i heard lotsa news in youtube...and ever CNN..! if the news is true...i'll said that's Great...because is so haRd for
people Convert to muslim...he should be glad...i mean MJ.

ayan333
08-22-2008, 11:38 PM

SubhanALLAH,y all the neagativity??????????????

if you have nothing good to say then leave gosh..even if it is mj u cant judge anyone...us Muslims should defenitly. know that

rock start? i didnt mean it literaly...rock start as in celeb...i no someone was going to make comment about that

جوري
08-23-2008, 02:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
'...or white' :okay:
He has BDD not vitiligo as he claims, and a host of other psychological problems...
He needs serious psychiatric counseling.. I doubt he is capable at all of making rational decisions.. he is gender confused, sexually dazed..
the best description of him was 'Where else but America can a poor black boy, grow up to be a rich white woman'--

I feel sorry for the poor guy.. but I don't think he is ready for religion, when he has little boys hanging in his bed!

Trumble
08-23-2008, 02:53 AM

I'm not sure what Kaka is supposed to have done, either?

aminahjaan
08-23-2008, 03:08 AM
Hmm, I'm scared of that man...man, right?
OOOOOH jus playin jus playin!

haha
but yeah I mean if he wants to be Muslim that's really good. But I'm not sure bouttt thaaaat.

Mawaddah
08-23-2008, 04:35 AM
Isn't this like....last years news?

And the year before that?

glo
08-23-2008, 08:10 AM
I think this is old news.

Here is an article from November 2005:
http://www.watchtowerinformationserv...ding-a-mosque/

This photo of MJ and one of his children is from another site, but seems to be from 2005(ish) too:

Uthman
08-23-2008, 08:25 AM
Actually, there could be some truth to it. His brother Jermaine is already a Muslim and I think he has been trying to convince Michael as well. Michael Jackson has a lot of dedicated fans who are just totally obsessed with him. If he converted, they might do so as well which would be good. But then again, they won't be doing it out of sincerity etc etc etc blah

suffiyan007
08-23-2008, 06:05 PM
because his brother Jermaine Jackson,converted to muslim and going for umrah and haji bringing lotsa islamic books for MJ..so MJ maybe the time for convertion to islam...all is Allah guidance...insyaallah...! if the news is true why not let MJ be muslimim! alhamdulillah....!

Kas1m
08-23-2008, 07:03 PM
Yeah. Its all about if Allah wills. He can repent though of all he did. We dont know what he has done or what kinda person he is but i know of one thing. What comes around goes around.

ayan333
08-23-2008, 07:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Suffiyan007
because his brother Jermaine Jackson,converted to muslim and going for umrah and haji bringing lotsa islamic books for MJ..so MJ maybe the time for convertion to islam...all is Allah guidance...insyaallah...! if the news is true why not let MJ be muslimim! alhamdulillah....!

SubhanALLAH,JazakALLAH Khair....finally,someone who looks at the good of this

AvarAllahNoor
08-23-2008, 08:11 PM
Beat it will now be sung in Urdu by MJ (Maro) lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.