/* */

PDA

View Full Version : suras in dream

جوري
08-23-2008, 06:33 AM
I had a dream interpretation book that gave meanings to certain signs and symbols.. my dreams are usually very self-explanatory and don't need books and happen in a sequence very similar to how they unfild in my dream, except the ones with suras in them.. I don't understand them, especially when they are reoccurring..

I have dreams about some suras over and over again.. my brother looked one of them up for me, and I don't want to bother him again, so I'd appreciate if anyone has a link to a dream interpretation book that deals only with having dreams about suras or prophets of Islam..

Thanks so much
and Jazakoum Allah khyran

P.S: I am not sure if this is the right section for this, so feel free to move it to a section where it belongs..

p.s.s I tried posting this in fiqh which is a section that apparently needs approval and I have a feeling it wasn't the right section anyway so feel free to delete or 'not approve' the repeat post ..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
08-23-2008, 11:31 PM
:bump:

Orn
08-24-2008, 03:41 AM
couple of days ago I kinda had the same dream but it was sura ikhlaas and I was reciting over and over again some reason,dont know what it meant though but I really want to find out what it means

جوري
08-24-2008, 03:50 AM
I have reoccurring dreams about suras I am not even listening to, in other words, I usually stick with one sura until I memorize it insha'Allah, and logic would dictate that it be the one I dream about.. sob7an Allah..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FutureAndAHope
08-24-2008, 11:15 AM
I don't have dreams. But I do get words given to me some times. Once I was asking God how to use science to help others. Just for fun I asked if he would let me create a dinosour. The word "I bood" entered my mind. I looked up the word on the internet and found bood is a gentle way to say "no". It is used by a tribal group in Asia. The cool thing was it was a gentle No not an out right angry no.

The bible says a dream comes by much activity. Meaning If we concentrate on something, or are worried about something we will dream about it. Some dreams are from God, but mainly God talks plainly and simply, he does not make it confusing. Or if it is some one can interprete it. Otherwise why speak if you don't want someone to understand.

جوري
08-24-2008, 03:47 PM
What does that have to do with dreaming of suras?

yeah--I am sure the reason you couldn't use science to create an extinct terrestrial reptiles of the Mesozoic era is because God told you no in blood!

cheers

FutureAndAHope
08-25-2008, 11:00 AM
A dream is a form of revelation is what you were suggesting. I was commenting on how clearly God communicated with me, in clear speach. The word was bood not blood. I have your best interests at heart, as he has mine.

جوري
08-25-2008, 03:50 PM
indeed it is a form of revelation-- but only particular dreams and only to particular people..
Whether God spoke with you or not, that is a personal judgement.. the outcome of what you had dreamt wouldn't have been accomplished, whether or not a divine manifestation spoke directly to you.. it was more your subconscious spotlighting the obvious in words you had to look up on google!

I am the expert on what is in my OWN BEST interest is.. and it doesn't lie in the worship of men!

cheers

Makky
08-26-2008, 01:35 PM
reoccuring dreams mostly could have a meaning to be interpretated... Would you mind to tell which sura and which verse?

جوري
08-26-2008, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Makky
reoccuring dreams mostly could have a meaning to be interpretated... Would you mind to tell which sura and which verse?
Jazaka Allah khyran.. I already got my answer..

the first sura I dreamt of three times was suret Qaf, and the second was suret Al-insan..

Makky
08-26-2008, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
Jazaka Allah khyran.. I already got my answer..

the first sura I dreamt of three times was suret Qaf, and the second was suret Al-insan..

May i know the answer if its not a personal one.

another Question.. Do you listen to this suras frequently?

Whatsthepoint
08-26-2008, 03:03 PM
What do dreams about surahs look like?

جوري
08-26-2008, 03:19 PM
I don't want to discuss details.. but the first time I dreamt of suret Qaf.. I was in an abandoned place.. and I kept looking through various objects.. and then I happened upon this frame.. and in it was suret Qaf...

The second time.. I was reciting an excerpt from it.. the third dream.. I was discussing suras with someone and he kept telling me.. no not suret (_______) suret Qaf over and over.. So I needed to look up the meaning..

Anyhow I really don't want to discuss my dreams here..

peace

Güven
08-26-2008, 03:22 PM
:sl:
SubhanAllah , Ive Heard That Surah Qaf Is a good sign but Allahu Alim

جوري
08-26-2008, 03:32 PM
insha'Allah khyer.. I have already looked up the meaning.. =)

Jazakoum Allah khyran

Abdu-l-Majeed
09-02-2008, 08:53 PM
:wasalamex

As far as I remember, a shaykh one's got a questions related to dream interpretation, and he said it's not enough for one to have a book about dream interpretation to be able to interpret the dream. It requires a "bit" more.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.