/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my brother

Samkurd
08-23-2008, 01:55 PM
Salaam,

I will start by saying i have not been the best muslim this year but I am going to really try hard this time for Ramadan.

I used to live in London UK but as of 3 days ago i have moves to the US for university. I had my international orientation yesterday without my brother (same age) as the American Embassy in London are really taking their time to process his visa.

It is so important for his passport to arrive today or he will miss registration for classes and Monday and Tuesday's orientations...

I know this sounds like a very minor problem but its really distressing my family.

So i beg you all if you could please ask Allah to help get his passport to him today that would be so extremely appreciated. I have been praying myself and will pray for all your good health and wellness.

Thank you everyone!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Intisar
08-23-2008, 05:13 PM
:sl: *Thread moved*

May Allaah make matters easy for your brother inshaaAllaah.

Sahabiyaat
08-23-2008, 07:19 PM
:sl:

:) ofcourse well pray!

do let us know what happens.

Samkurd
08-23-2008, 08:12 PM
Hey guys thanks so much for your help but unfortunately he still did not get his Visa and will have to wait until Wednesday...

but i appreciate all of your help!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.