/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i need help about introducing Allah and Islam to an atheist friend.

mine
08-23-2008, 05:20 PM
Sisters and brothers,

I have a very dear friend ( although i bitterly admit that Allah forbids us to have friends from non-blievers) who was once a Christian but now an atheist. i want to give some guidance to him but i fail to do so. it breaks my heart so badly. I hurts me so much when i think that there is no salvation for him as long as he is an atheist. the problem is that i dont know from where to start. i dont want to distance him from Allah more by saying sth wrong or by saying it in a wrong way.
Pls help me how to deal with this situation. i dont want him to be wasted here in this world and hereafter. he is such a good person but a nonbeliever.

I also ask for ur prayers for him.

Thank you all in advance..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Orn
08-25-2008, 01:13 PM
as most atheist live by the oath "Shall seek knowledge through science" it is relatively easy,as because many atheist are confused and they want to believe but dont how/what to believe I have a very good friend of mine he live in portugal and he was quite shocked at the verses of the Qur'An which mentions embryology,expanding universe and etc...... and he wants to learn more,but unfortunately the part of Algarve he lives has no masjids and and he really wants to visit a (his words a muslim church, so you see how much he wants to learn) masjid so I gave him the address to this forum and various other islamic sites which explains the scientefic verses if the Qur'An and I'm in the process of sending him an Qur'an with the english translation and also he doesnt believe in Christ being the son of god because he said the bible makes no sense,with over 100 versions I dont blame him and so many sects it's enough to make anybody confuse.

Insh'Allah I will try my level best to give him every knowledge of islam and if Allah wills he will be a brother in Islam in notime

Rayaan
08-25-2008, 03:27 PM
:sl:
Alhamdulillah, i had a nonmuslim friend and i would always talk to her in calm manner about the creations of Allah. I would always make sure not to offend her or push her. I educated myself of my religion before i tried to make an impact on her. We would engage in very controversial discussions regarding Islam. I would always point out the life in nonmuslim socities and the problems caused by alcohol, pre-marital relations, etc. In the end, with the power and grace of Allah(swt) she became Muslim. She moved away and came to visit and thank me for sparking interest in her to go out and search for the truth. I thank Allah for guiding her to Islam and i am grateful that i put an effort to talking to her about Islam.

mine
08-25-2008, 06:29 PM
Thanks a lot for all the replies...

May Allah(swt) open his heart too.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
amna_mirza
05-12-2009, 10:39 PM
I agree with Orn. Why don't you try give him link to the works of Harun Yahya. I think they are very good to read for those looking at things form an athiest point of view

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.