/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~~Favourite Islamic Hero/warrior??~~

Güven
08-24-2008, 08:01 PM
:sl:

Whats Your Favourite Islamic Hero After Prophet Muhammed (peace Be Upon Him ) and WHY!!?????

Cause Im Interested :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
08-24-2008, 08:17 PM
Khaled Ibn Al Walid (May allah Be Blessed with him)
because he was a very brave worrier with a bright mind masha allah
he was always coming with superb war ideas

Whatsthepoint
08-24-2008, 08:22 PM
Either Hadya the Guide or Fatah the Opener.

جوري
08-24-2008, 08:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
Khaled Ibn Al Walid (May allah Be Blessed with him)
because he was a very brave worrier with a bright mind masha allah
he was always coming with superb war ideas
I was just about to write that sob7an Allah.. He had true warfare genius...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
08-24-2008, 08:47 PM
^yep One Of the Best Islamic Generals MashAllah

I also Like Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah, Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi(Al-Andalus),
Alp Arslan , Mehmet(II) The Conquerer and......Sallahudeen !! ( May Peace Be Upon Them )

noorahmad
08-24-2008, 08:51 PM
Khalid bin walid ( may Allah be pleased wid him)
or Ibn ruwahah( may Allah be pleased with him)

Na7lah
09-10-2008, 11:06 PM
From sahabah: Ali bin Abi Talib, Zubair and Talha

Others: Nurideen Zinki, Salahudeen Ayubi if u want to know more bout these two listen to Ahmed Jibril's lecture series "Heroes of Islam"

Güven
09-10-2008, 11:11 PM
^Thanks For The advice Im goin To listen it Now InshaAllah , Its Called Legends of Islam btw :D

Na7lah
09-10-2008, 11:13 PM
oh i just noticed my mistake, i'm confusin it with another series

Kas1m
09-10-2008, 11:22 PM
The Sahabi that was killed in front of Hajjaj after a long dialogue. I think the name Sai'id bin ?

FatimaAsSideqah
09-11-2008, 12:36 AM
Imam Malik ibn Anas, is known as "Imam Malik," the "the Sheikh of Islam," the "Proof of the Community," and "Imam of the Abode of Emigration." He was one of the most highly respected scholars of fiqh in Sunni Islam. Imam Shafi, who was one of Malik's student for nine years and a scholarly giant in his own right, stated, when scholars are mentioned, Malik is like the star among them.

Salahuddin Ayyubi, became one of the world's greatest warriors. He loved peace and never enjoyed fighting battles.

Khalid bin Walid, also known as Sayf-'ullah al-Maslul (the Drawn Sword of Allah, Allah's Withdrawn Sword, or simply Sword of Allah), was one of the two famous Muslim generals of the Rashidun army during the Muslim conquests of the 7th Century. He is noted for his military prowess, commanding the forces of Muhammad (PBUH) and those of his immediate successors of the Rashidun Caliphate; Abu Bakr and Umar ibn al-Khattab (May Allah pleased with them).

wildkat
09-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Khadijah bint khuwaylid, whom I am named after :)

S_87
09-11-2008, 02:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kasim
The Sahabi that was killed in front of Hajjaj after a long dialogue. I think the name Sai'id bin ?
..jubair

truemuslim
09-11-2008, 02:39 PM
:-[:-[:-[ gosh looks like u all namen a bunch of new things! i havent heard of any of these people..:-[:-[:-[

BUT i would say sallahudeen(however u do spell it) :D

Re.TiReD
09-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Mus'ab Ibn Umayr

And this is the part that always gets me, SubhanAllah:

After the battle, the Prophet and his companions went through the battlefield, bidding farewell to the martyrs. When they came to Musab's body, tears flowed. Khabbah related that they could not find any cloth with which to shroud Musab's body, except his own garment. When they covered his head with it, his legs showed and when his legs were covered, his head was exposed and the Prophet instructed: "Place the garment over his head and cover his feet and legs with the leaves of the idhkhir (rue) plant."
[PIE]SubhanAllah! And see how we live in the lap of luxury, yet still remain so unthankful! Read the rest of the story Here insha'Allah[/PIE]

------
09-11-2008, 05:59 PM
:salamext:

Ali RadiAllaahu Anhu

Coz he was called the Lion of Allaah :D

truemuslim
09-11-2008, 06:02 PM
ah i change my mind, either ali (ra)
orr.....

AL HUSSEIN!!! :cry:
:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.