/* */

PDA

View Full Version : can somebody please help/guide me please

AnonymousPoster
08-25-2008, 10:10 AM
hi i have already posted a thread, its called some help and guidance needed please. i am struggling to get over my ex boyf, i still feel hurt and think about him, and im so worried about going bak to uni next month, its going to break my heart when i see him. if i was over him it wouldnt bother me, but i still feel 4 him and i wish i didnt. he doesnt even care abt me at all! i know some will say if he dont care why do u, its not that simple, i had real strong feelings 4 the guy

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
08-25-2008, 08:53 PM
dont humuliate yourself by going after him..

chances are you wont forget him fully, even in like 10 years or something. but you really do need to move on sister. it'll hurt but thats life :(

Think about how wrong the fact that he was your boyfriend is and go on from there InshaAllah :)

aadil77
08-25-2008, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
dont humuliate yourself by going after him..

chances are you wont forget him fully, even in like 10 years or something. but you really do need to move on sister. it'll hurt but thats life :(

Think about how wrong the fact that he was your boyfriend is and go on from there InshaAllah :)
more like don't humilate yourself asking advice on boyfriends on an islamic forum! lol

roohani.doctor
08-25-2008, 09:23 PM
arent the two AnonymousGenders up there the same people? their avatar, rep power, posts are exactly alike..
or am i really confused? :s

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
08-25-2008, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by londonfog
arent the two AnonymousGenders up there the same people? their avatar, rep power, posts are exactly alike..
or am i really confused? :s
LOL. More than one person can use anon account.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-25-2008, 09:53 PM
i got a serious question

is every feeling from Allaah or are some from shaytaan?

if so how do we differentiate which feeling is from where?

why is it that sometimes we run away from a feeling yet it keeps chasing?

am i helping? :|

qassy!
08-25-2008, 10:03 PM
Sister, how did it end with him? Just think of it like he played you :), and then I think the hate should build up for him, or not. I never understand girls when its "i cant get over him" topic

Afifa
08-25-2008, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
i got a serious question

is every feeling from Allaah or are some from shaytaan?

if so how do we differentiate which feeling is from where?

why is it that sometimes we run away from a feeling yet it keeps chasing?

am i helping? :|

:sl: hmm well shatan tries to misguide you so any feeling which is against allah is shaitans way of misguiding you isnt it?
as the question of differentiating between them well if its agsint the shariah and will lead to you doing something againast Allah then you will know.
nd when when we say we are 'running away from it' we not..You can't run away from yourself can you nd likewise you cant run away with your feelings...theyl alwys be there untill you sort them out.
:w:

anonymous
08-26-2008, 07:17 AM
i knw what ur prob thinking, same old story; "i cant get over him" but i really cant! i dont want him bak, not now, alhamdulilah im practising now, i jus cant stop hurting and sometimes even missing. i wish i could just completely forget him and forget everything that happened. im constantly worried about going back to university next month, being away from home how am i gonna cope :-(

Ansariyah
08-29-2008, 11:18 AM
Sis just forget him and get on wit ur life.

1 Hving a boyfriend is haram
2 he will surely not make u a better Muslim if he was around
3 u shud repent for the sin u did..if u miss it, it's like u want to do it again..and that is danger to ur Imaan.
4...Worry about how u can attain Jannah..and avoid the Jahanam...

anonymous
08-29-2008, 04:58 PM
i am struggling to get over my ex boyf, i still feel hurt and think about him, and im so worried about going bak to uni next month, its going to break my heart when i see him. if i was over him it wouldnt bother me,
:salamext:

Worrying about things outside of your control will not help you in the least sis, turn to Allah (swt). We should turn to Him in times of contentment and He will help us in our times of need. Bi'ithnillah.

but i still feel 4 him and i wish i didnt. he doesnt even care abt me at all! i know some will say if he dont care why do u, its not that simple, i had real strong feelings 4 the guy
Sis, all I want to say is that the heart loves to love, so let it love its Creator and it will never be disappointed. By Allah! I have never been let down, nor have I had reason enough to despair of Allah's mercy after placing in Him my trust.

Qul HasbiyAllahu '3alayhi Yatawakkalul Mutawakkiloon.

anonymous
08-29-2008, 07:48 PM
thank you 4 ur replies sisters. i knw i shouldnt worry about it but its not that easy after everything that happened between, and also so many people there, esp his friends know my business and all think i was acting like a freak, and i was at the time. so cuz of that im always worried about it, im really scared 2 see it, i dnt know how 2 get over him, but alhamdulilah i know i am out of a haram relationship and i thank Allah SWT everyday 4 guiding me

F0z14
08-29-2008, 07:59 PM
get him to threaten me? why? i dnt even wanna talk 2 the guy, just wanna get over him brother

Tornado
08-29-2008, 08:04 PM
To be honest, there isn't much you can do except deal with it when the time comes. However, you should know that in the future, you will look back at this moment and think just how insignificant all this really was.

F0z14
08-29-2008, 08:06 PM
do u really think so tornado? i hope i do inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.