/* */

PDA

View Full Version : We-selamm aleykumm!

AlauDDin
08-25-2008, 01:31 PM
:w:

Sorry for my bad english:statisfie.

I'm Alauddin from Kosova! Kosova is in Peninsula Balkan, near Albanian (we have the desame language), Greece, Montenegro, Maqedonia, Serbia (It's our enemy, before 10 years there was a war between Kosova and Serbia),...!

60% of the people here are Muslims (but they say: "It's good to believe in All-llah (subhanehu ue teala), but it's not farz to pray five times a day!", 30% are real muslims,that prays 5 times a day (I'm inshalla one of them) that follow and practice the words of All-llah (Kur'an), and the sunnet of Prophet Mohammed (Salall-llahu alejhi ue selem!),
10% are other religions.

I couldn't contact with the web master of this forum, when I click to members list, it's saying to me:

AlauDDin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
-----------------------------------------------
I want to ask you if you can help me and my friend to open an islamic forum, like this one, but in our language (Albanian language), we need a more advanced forum, because we had one (forum) that we found in a web page, there you can open a free forum, but there were some bad guys called "Hackers" and they destroyed our forum.

We really need a forum, Islamic forum with high security.

I hope you will understand me, this is not urgent, we know this is only a forum, but people can learn a lot about All-llah subhanehu ue teala, Mohammed alejhis selam. Do it not for me,do it for All-llah!

Your muslim brother Alauddin!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
08-25-2008, 01:35 PM
salaam

aww lol bless ya,thank you for the life story:p

i like your name, but imma call you aladdin :D

also openin a forum, mmm you need to grab a computer nerd for tat!!

AlauDDin
08-25-2008, 01:38 PM
:w::statisfie
I can not speak very good English, so speak more simply!:statisfie

AlauDDin
09-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Aleykumm Selamm!

Elhamdulilah my brother!
Yes, i know that only the Mods can see the posts in this thread.
If you want to move it to a public part, you can do it!:statisfie

I need anyone to open for us an Islam forum (It can be the web master, mod or any other member, just anyone who know how to open one), I don't know very good the way to open a forum, a muslim brothers said me anything like this: You must open a HOST (Server) and there you can put you web page.:?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
09-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Moved from Helpdesk.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.