/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need help with surah

guiding-noor
08-27-2008, 08:16 PM
:sl:
My brother had once told me that there is one surah that has a lot of sawab(dont know the english word for it but i guess the closest i could think of is reward) for reciting. I was wondering of you guys know the name of the surah. I understand that all should be read but still i would like to know the specifics.

Which Surahs do you guys recommend reading during ramadan.

Which Surahs do you guys MOST HIGHLY recommend reading.
Thank you.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-27-2008, 09:04 PM

I don't know the particular answer for your question, but I do have the following for you:

The Messenger (saw) said:
Whoever reads a letter from the Book of Allaah, he will have a reward. And that reward will be multiplied by ten. I am not saying that “Alif, Laam, Meem” is a letter, rather I am saying that “Alif” is a letter, “Laam” is a letter, and “Meem” is a letter.
Sunan At-Tirmithee - Al-Albaanee authenticated it in Saheeh Sunan At-Tirmithee (3/164)

Therefore read as much as you can. Aim to read the entire Qur'an in Ramadan..you can do 5 pages after every salah - that's 25 pages in a day and you'll easily complete the entire Qur'an by the end of the month Insha'Allaah. That way you'll also have recited that Surah your brother told you about.. :)

'Abd al-Baari
08-27-2008, 09:12 PM

Virtues of Surahs in the Qura'an

:w:

AhlaamBella
08-27-2008, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Sayyad
Therefore read as much as you can. Aim to read the entire Qur'an in Ramadan..you can do 5 pages after every salah - that's 25 pages in a day and you'll easily complete the entire Qur'an by the end of the month Insha'Allaah. That way you'll also have recited that Surah your brother told you about.. :)
[/LEFT]
Great idea I'll do that InshAllah, I always struggle to read the entire Qur'an during Ramadhan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.