AND ALLAH LOVES THE ARABIC LANGUAGE.

A new, easy and enjoyable method of learning Arabic

Arabic Listen and Learn

Join NOW and spread this message to others

To register free

Visit www.arabicattaqwa.com

Dear Brothers and Sisters

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Seven years ago I met Sheikh Sudais, Imam of Al-Haram in Makkah, hafidhahullaah (may Allah guard him). He was please to meet me and all the Sheikhs and brothers from Green land Masjid in Birmingham. However his pleasure turned in to anger when he realized that I am an Arab.

He exclaimed that how can an Arab living among non-Arab and dose not feel liable to teach his brothers and sisters Arabic. He added that it is a sin for every Arab not to teach his fellow Non-Arab Muslim Arabic. He emphasized that it is an obligatory duty in front Allah for every Arab to work hard and teach the non-Arab around him. He concluded by saying that learning Arabic is as obligatory as learning the Quran.

I have tried with many brothers to teach them Arabic in the past 10 years but most of the times, I failed. I say I failed because I always felt that it is my duty to find a method to make learning Arabic easy and enjoyable.

I have spent over £1000 pounds researching and trying different methods to teach Arabic in the past seven years. By the Mercy of Allah, I think I have come to the best method that will enable many learn Arabic easily and effectively inshallah.

And because this is my duty in front of Allah, I am doing this completely free for the sake of Allah.

Arabic language is apart of our Deen and we should work hard to learn it. I pray to Allah that all the lessons I send you will enter you hearts and you will use them in your daily life.

I will be sending the first lesson on the 1st of Ramadhan inshallah. Make a sincere intention to Allah in the blessed month of Ramadhan to work hard and consistent in learning Arabic.

Please spread the word so more people will join in this great deed, may Allah reward you!

Jazakumullah Khair

Assalamualaikum

Farouk Zakeri

Masjid At-Taqwa

Leicester

p.s You will receive the first lesson on the 1st of Ramadhan inshallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BNDGR
08-31-2008, 04:01 AM
Asalam aliakum
InshAllah your site sounds very helpful to learn Arabic.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.