/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ...nothing. yet everything...

truemuslim
08-28-2008, 05:04 PM
whats wrong with me.

why do i feel like this,?

im goin crazy noww!! :enough!:

feels like im goin insaneee!

hell is sso waiting i swear!

*breathes*

i dont even know.

prayer gets worse.

les n less.

ramadan is in like two days

allah keeps and keeps on punishing me with BIG things that make me thnkin suicide :-[

theres NO escape i swear the goddd!! EVEN DEATH TURNS AGAINST MEE!!

so now i just ask for one thing from u and allah....as if he's llistening to ME tho.

DEATH.

and dont feel guilty about it just please do it because it helps me!
either death....

or i keep living a HELL... see i would tell u but its to big.

marriage.....people...deen....everyone talk the same thing...

just do what i tell u and u WILL be thanked!!

:(

please...

:cry::cry:

oh yeh im obsessed wit music allll over again.more this time..

"its a thief and a knight to come and grab u, it can creep right beside u and consume u, a disease of the mind, it can control u" (guess) :-[

oh yah and NO "oh whoohee ur back bla bla bla"

coz i told u im not back.

ok well goodbye...

*walks back to hell after leaving a death message*

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MT2
08-28-2008, 05:20 PM
Sister, think about those who are in worse situations. What about the poor who struggles to keep himself alive? What about the sick who prays to be able to breathe properly and is thankful to God for whatever he has? The more you bring yourself down, the worse you'll feel. Besides, would you rather struggle during your life praying that Allah (swt) rewards you for your patience or take this gift from God (Your life) away and end up by suffering in this life and the next? Remember the suffering in hellfire is nothing like these worldly difficulties...

truemuslim
08-28-2008, 05:33 PM
strange...i saw that reply before i posted this thread.

just cmon and do one favor for a sista.
ONE FAVOR. its non u business of why i want it because u would never know so just do it with no questions and no things else.

Pk_#2
08-28-2008, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
strange...i saw that reply before i posted this thread.

just cmon and do one favor for a sista.
ONE FAVOR. its non u business of why i want it because u would never know so just do it with no questions and no things else.
Yo Tru Muzlima

Waag1? Yeah, so after reading allllllll that, I fail to understand what the favour was..:-[

Please clarify, thankoo.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bewildred
08-28-2008, 05:39 PM
Well well, reminds me of that friend I used to have. He told me he no longer prays. I enquired why and he said nonchalantly "I prayed for years and when It proved useless, I stopped"

Dear bro/sis. You sound like you're depressed. The solution is in the holly Quran. When you read it, you'll feel much much better. It won't solve your problems but it will ease the knot in your chest. You can also recite the dua of el karab. You're bewildred but your deen is the lighthouse for wandering boats. As another sister said before, whatever you live, there's much worse than you. So, straight off, regain your spirits and please, stop talking about suicide.

truemuslim
08-28-2008, 05:48 PM
Ha. same ol LI the "ignore what they tell u just do whatever to completly change everything everyone just said" thing.

did i EVER say my life is worse than them? NO. im just not a strong person and i give up right here right now before it gets into a more horrible place. so NOBODY say that again or i think im gonna ..ah ah ah ah!!

and yh actually for the first time ever i decided to read a bunch of duat on the plane from this cool book my sister in law/cousin gave me , and the plane started to malfunction and right over cardiff (wherever that is). then when i stopped reading it it were back to normal.

when i read quran SOMETHING always stops me...and yet i still do memorize alot of quran.

bewildred
08-28-2008, 06:00 PM
In this case, you need some serious counselling.

truemuslim
08-28-2008, 06:07 PM
right and then so do u

truemuslim
08-28-2008, 06:10 PM
o did i mention there is this one person in this life that if they die then i wouldnt want to die then but i dont wish death to anyone especially this person because this person unfortunoutly is a person i would gain sins in not respecting...and making dua against

bewildred
08-28-2008, 06:16 PM
With such a temper, how did ya manage not to be killed???? My theory is that the world needs your so smooth personality. Believe me, life would be nothing without your so wise and well-chosen words. Think twice. :D

Muhammad
08-28-2008, 06:30 PM
:sl:

so now i just ask for one thing from u and allah....as if he's llistening to ME tho.
Astaghfirullah, this is not a good way to speak of Allaah (swt). He is Hearing and Seeing us every single moment, and He Knows everything about us. In fact, learning about the beautiful Names of Allaah (swt) increases our eemaan because they carry powerful meanings. For instance, we know Allaah (swt) is Ar-Razzaaq (the Provider) and this gives one peace of mind about his provision, as nobody can cut your provision except Allaah. Similarly, Allaah is the As-Samee', the All-Hearer, meaning that He hears our du'aa - and if we really believe He is As-Samee', then we will avoid lying and backbiting. Allaah is Al-Haafith, (The Protector) - He protected us in the embryo and He will protect us until we leave this world. So one should put his trust in Allaah and not worry.

This is an example of how understanding the Names of Allaah (swt) gives a person peace of mind and strengthens His eemaan.

Suicide is not an answer, nor is it escape. If we look at what we have prepared for a life that is eternal, then hastening our death is not a wise choice. It would be like flying out of the frying pan into the fire i.e. from one bad thing into something worse. In actuality, there are many blessings that we have, yet we don't realise them. Only until they are taken away will we realise how foolish we have been. Yes, we all feel crazy at times and bad stuff happens, but eemaan goes up and down and it needs renewing. What better time to renew your eemaan than Ramadhan? The Sahaabah used to pray to Allaah to let them live till Ramadhan, and here we have it only days away SubhanAllaah. You might not feel it now, but I'm quite sure you'll feel much better in such a blessed month - make the most of it in whatever way you can.

Even if things don't seem to improve, know that Allaah (swt) will always be there, listening, seeing. Another important point is to realize that the response to a du’aa’ may take different forms: either Allaah will respond and fulfil the desire of the person who made the du’aa’, or He will ward off some evil from him because of the du’aa’, or He will make something good easy for him to attain because of it, or He will save it with Him for him on the Day of Resurrection when he will be most in need of it.

"No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allaah expiates some of his sins for that."

Recorded by Al-Bukhari

:w:

M..x
08-28-2008, 06:36 PM
right and then so do u
I'm sorry yeah buh that comes accross as soo like rude. Listen sis, dun't you think this shoulda been posted up in tha advice section? Tha people oly trying to help =)

SixTen
08-28-2008, 07:06 PM
You are not going crazy, you have gone completly mad. What was you thinking, typing this on a Islamic forum with the nick "truemuslim"? Sure, everyone gets tested, has rough times, but never are you excused from such insulting remarks. You wonder why God doesn't help you, did you ever consider what you did for him? I mean, if you are willing to make such remarks of him, why bother posting here?

And seriously, change your signature, not suitable for LI.

truemuslim
08-28-2008, 08:08 PM
i never said i need advice i said i need dua ...that ONE dua i asked for. thats all.
whatever do it or dont .

i guess life stays the same people dont change. you get no hope nothing good.

i wanna go back to yemen now. [comment removed]

bewildred
08-28-2008, 08:21 PM
I guess that you must have been through some tough stuff to speak like this. Obviously,You lost your faith and your good sense. You don't inspire anger but mere pity. I hope that you'll find peace of mind to see Allah's open doors.

MT2
08-28-2008, 08:28 PM
thank u.
and to correct u its may allah kill my soul
Sister, you shouldn't wish for death VV

It is makruh or “disliked” to wish for one’s death, or pray to Allah for it, due to poverty, distress, illness, or the like. The six canonical compilers of hadith narrate on the authority of Anas that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said: “Let no one among you wish for death due to any hardship that may befall him. But if one has no other choice, but to do so, one should say: “O Allah! Grant me life as long as life is good for me, and cause me to die when death is better for me.”

The wisdom in the prohibition against wishing for death becomes obvious from a hadith narrated by Umm al-Fadl: “The Prophet, peace be upon him, went to see Al-’Abbas. He found him wishing for death. Thereupon the Prophet said: ‘O Abbas! O Uncle of Allah’s Messenger! Do not wish for death. If you do good and live long, your good deeds will multiply. Then that is better for you. If you are not good and your death is delayed, you may seek Allah’s forgiveness. That is better for you. So do not wish for death’.” (Narrated by Ahmad and Al-Hakim, who says it is sound according to Muslim’s criteria)

http://makkah.wordpress.com/2006/12/...gement-part-2/

qassy!
08-28-2008, 08:34 PM
I think you need to seek advise, I mean if your thinking about sucide you need serious, help someone who understands your situation better then us.

Sister how old are if you dont mind me asking?
-
What do you mean "prayer gets worse", and Allah doesnt only punish you he punishes all of us.
-
Sister just because you have an addiction to music, doesnt mean Allah is punishing you, he could be punishing you for other things in life.
-
Pray that your addiction to music is stopped Inshallah.

May Allah forgive you of all your sins, Inshallah

Just because you have been through tough times in life, doesnt mean you should feal like this.

Na7lah
08-28-2008, 08:41 PM
subhanallah :-\

ayan333
08-28-2008, 08:58 PM

This is definitly not the same sis that i us eto talk to,the one kind enough to teach me arabic..nope..not here

Sis your not crazy,stupid,or anything else you think you are or youve ever been called

i think your jus getting youself worked up..SubhanALLAH sis...say a'othoo billahi mina shadaani rajeem....its notyou its the shaydaan...n weather or not your strong doesnt matter at the moment...dnt let the shadaan win,for that is his goal..if you think ur in "hell" now then do good so you can have garden of blist for all of eternity InshALLAH

believe me we've all been through this...some more serious then others..sis ive had problems,i jus never spoke about it

so therefore you are strong,,strong enough to come on here an let us know..i no i couldnt do it

thats it for now...

if you need someone to talk to you know were to find me InshALLAH

and brothers and sister,lets not be hypacrits here..SubhanALLAH,you calling her insane isnt going to help

and sis i would defenitly encourage you to make some sincer Dua and often repent becasu eyou comments were way out of line,the one were you said about ALLAH (SWA) was ridiculous and trust me you didnt mean i so repent while you can sis

and sucide isnt a escape,if you think your in "hell" now,you defenitly dnt wana while in this situation

May ALLAH (SWA) guide you firmly on the right path to Janatal-Fardows,may ALLAH (SWA) ease your situations and make you and all of us firm Believers.Ameen

IbnAbdulHakim
08-28-2008, 09:01 PM
what happened?

bewildred
08-28-2008, 09:17 PM
Sister Ayan, it was so softly and nicely said. You inspire peace.

ayan333
08-28-2008, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bewildred
Sister Ayan, it was so softly and nicely said. You inspire peace.

JazakALLAH sis,ive learned that saying the wrong things toa person may lead them to doing something bad so its always good to talk to them the way you would like to be spoken to.its Ramadan..well almost,InshALLAH its soon

Muhammad
08-29-2008, 11:04 AM

Sometimes people say things at the time of anger or despair which they don't truly mean. It's easy to say things which a person will regret afterwards. I am quite sure that when a person is in good form, they would never wish for suicide or any of those things - rather they would feel guilty for what they said in a state of weakness.

For this reason, perhaps it would be better for you sister to try and read Islamic reminders and previous advice given, and try to refrain from saying anything that might cause you more harm than good Insha'Allaah.

truemuslim
08-30-2008, 12:10 AM
noooo i can control my anger. just let it out in any secret place nobody can go to (aka NOWHERE)
see when i walk around im smiling. when im not smiling my dad says i hate him. hes all "look at my own daughter how she looks at me" and im not even looking at him. and when i were in yemen (5days ago) and i would like clean up and my dad would say that i wanna get married, and when i said i didnt wanna go back to the horrible america my dad said i wanna get married here in yemen. and when i was walking normally my dad said to me "you think if u act angry with me i will just let u get married" and im like "???" and he's like "your going back to america and your not getting married" and im like "oh thats nice"
like omggggg i cant do ANYTHING.
and everytime i just turn back to allah, think of nothing but deen and allah. things get worse. as if islam is wrong...:X oops... plz nobody give that big long patience speech again.

how old am i? i dunno and it dont matter. (all thats important is that theres like 6mo. left till license)

"pray that your addiction with music stops" ... tis been a year now.
things only get worse.
worse!!
and i dont even care about music anymore. thats a problem came and gone...

and this time i get problems that CANT be fixed...i cant really say because u people wouldnt understand neway.
its like either die or die type of problems. u wont get it but thats all i have to say anyway.

and when im in yemen everyone is busy with another person so I get to go alll the way to the roof and stare at the mountains everywhere the all day and all night. even tho i do have to face my dads comments and actions and other people but still.

there IS NO WHERE to go.
NOWHERE>

and yes im ALWAYS negative thinking so get over it. theres nothing positive.

JazakALLAH sis,ive learned that saying the wrong things toa person may lead them to doing something bad so its always good to talk to them the way you would like to be spoken to.its Ramadan..well almost,InshALLAH its soon
there is defidently a secret message in that...

what happened?
i dunno u tell me

IbnAbdulHakim
08-30-2008, 12:28 AM
^ sounds like u got an angry dad, a disfunctional family and a lotta time on your hands.

i'll tell u wat, i'll make dua' for u, u got this sinners dua'

thats slightly positive i think

al Amaanah
08-30-2008, 12:30 AM
: | may Allah make things easy for u.

Güven
08-30-2008, 12:43 AM
Yeah Thats The only thing we can Say :
May Allah Make It easy For You And Save You From Your Troubles:cry:

Na7lah
08-30-2008, 12:58 AM
noooo i can control my anger
that's a good start, c u think u'r weak and u can actually control your anger wich shows your strenghth :)

allah keeps and keeps on punishing me
don't think of this as a punishment, rather a mere test, wen you'r taking a test do you focus on passing or failing? if its the first then good u can work towards that
if its the latter then try NOT putting that word FAIL in your brain

My dad always use to say

If you're heading the wrong way, Allah allows U-turns.

meaning no matter how bad you are, there's still a chance of turning back to Allah

I'll be making dua 4 u sis :)

------
08-30-2008, 12:10 PM
:salamext:

"pray that your addiction with music stops" ... tis been a year now.
things only get worse.
worse!!
A year? That's it? I've been struggling with tryna stop listening to music for the past 4 years, and InshaaAllaah I'm not gonna give up.

Keep at it sis, don't let the shaytaan have the last laugh!

M..x
08-30-2008, 10:20 PM
Hmm... This thread, Raah. Its like so full of emotions. Like you can't give up when things get tough, if it weren't for tha hardships and challenges that we face, how else would we learn to get fru 'em? Ameen to tha du'as..
& Bouh musik =X My mouf is shutted. I also have this problem, kinda a really bad one, its gone on for erm 5/6 years on/off ones. So dun't think your tha oly one mate... =) Here comes tha blessed month of Ramadan, so what a better way to find our faith again. Hope you get fru it. Take it Ez

truemuslim
09-04-2008, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ sounds like u got an angry dad, a disfunctional family and a lotta time on your hands.

i'll tell u wat, i'll make dua' for u, u got this sinners dua'

thats slightly positive i think
no i dont got alot of time on my hands. my dad is 99% crazy, (source: 4/5 people that met him agree)
and whats a sinners dua?

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
that's a good start, c u think u'r weak and u can actually control your anger wich shows your strenghth :)

don't think of this as a punishment, rather a mere test, wen you'r taking a test do you focus on passing or failing? if its the first then good u can work towards that
if its the latter then try NOT putting that word FAIL in your brain

My dad always use to say

If you're heading the wrong way, Allah allows U-turns.

meaning no matter how bad you are, there's still a chance of turning back to Allah

I'll be making dua 4 u sis :)
i have no idea what u said in the bold.
aw ur dad tells u cool stuff ? :-[

format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -
:salamext:

A year? That's it? I've been struggling with tryna stop listening to music for the past 4 years, and InshaaAllaah I'm not gonna give up.

Keep at it sis, don't let the shaytaan have the last laugh!
mashallah , four years...
but music is done wit me now.
moved on...

format_quote Originally Posted by x MuslimGyal x
Hmm... This thread, Raah. Its like so full of emotions. Like you can't give up when things get tough, if it weren't for tha hardships and challenges that we face, how else would we learn to get fru 'em? Ameen to tha du'as..
& Bouh musik =X My mouf is shutted. I also have this problem, kinda a really bad one, its gone on for erm 5/6 years on/off ones. So dun't think your tha oly one mate... =) Here comes tha blessed month of Ramadan, so what a better way to find our faith again. Hope you get fru it. Take it Ez
no not really. tis the fourth day of ramadan now and i kept on NOT listening to music since its ramadan buuut the shaitan beat me there too..again.

and what do u do when EVERYTHING that you do, people say you just wanna get married? they start rejecting and accepting proposals without even talking to u (until u evesdrop :-[:-[:-[) and your afraid of something else then...

right now my bro got married and my dad left him and his wife in yemen and wont give them money or anything (AND ITS RAMADAAAAN) and he said for them to starve to death. he's willing on doing the same to my other brother, and aunties also afraid of doing worse to the guurl in the fam. :cry: till u start thinking marrage is just some sort of prison when u finally are hired as a slave or something. :( :-[

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!