/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Me...?

anonymous
08-29-2008, 02:16 PM
:salamext:

I'm not too sure if Allah :arabic2: loves me at the moment. But whether He does or not, He seems to love me enough to make me feel calm, to grant me a little serenity after feeling as though my heart is being ripped to shreds.

You know, I've never had to go through anything alone, Alhamdulillah I've always had friends there for me...telling me that Allah :arabic2: knows.

I'm filled with grief, I'm curled up in pain with hot tears streaming down my cheeks. But they tell me Allah :arabic2: knows. At this moment in time, I'm a pathetic nobody whom Allah :arabic2: has forsaken. I didnt realise, I didnt think it could hurt this much. I didnt think I was enough of a sinner to deserve this, but it seems I am. And they tell me Allah :arabic2: cares.

The pain is making it difficult to breathe, it feels as though the broken pieces of my heart are piercing my skin. The pain is so intense it is making me gasp out loud. My pillow is soaked with tears and they're telling me Allah :arabic2: knows.

Yet the amazing thing is, five minutes later, I feel as though I can cry no longer, I feel calm and it makes me think, 'Has Allah :arabic2: really forsaken me or have I brought this upon myself...?'

To be continued insha'Allah...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
08-29-2008, 03:57 PM
Oh MUSLIM that which doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. NO ONE has a burden greater than they can bear. Oh NO ONE.

Oh MUSLIM, how can you doubt His love?

You don't know, so don't evaluate His view of you. Only evaluate YOUR view of Him. Do you love Allah enough? Don't answer me, answer yourself.

Let the tears roll, you need it out, for when the poison is out, the wound can heal.

Oh MUSLIM, true love is happy with the one-side it gets. Love Allah with all of your heart, for Allah does not turn away from the faithful lover, no. Only the gready lover cries and doubts when pain is brought upon the gready lover, they doubt when there should be no doubt. They doubt and in reality, He is exactly there looking, testing. The faithful lover can smile even though heartache wants the lover killed, oh the faithful lover stands alone but knowing there is Someone there.

Time heals wounds, my MUSLIM, time heals wounds. Who gives us the time? Allah does. You may stand still, but the world keeps moving. Oh my fellow MUSLIM, the world keeps moving. You cry, someone is dying. You cry, someone else is also crying. You cry, someone is brought to life. You cry, someone is smiling. Pain is only relative. You give yourself more pain than the actual pain does. How can you doubt, the moments where you shouldn't doubt? Allah has not forsaken you, you are being tested. Only when you can stand there, during hardships and be able to say and BELIEVE, Allah is there and continues to pray.

May Allah subana wa taala guide you and keep you steadfast on the right path. Ameen.

anonymous
08-29-2008, 04:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Oh MUSLIM that which doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. NO ONE has a burden greater than they can bear. Oh NO ONE.

Oh MUSLIM, how can you doubt His love?

You don't know, so don't evaluate His view of you. Only evaluate YOUR view of Him. Do you love Allah enough? Don't answer me, answer yourself.

Let the tears roll, you need it out, for when the poison is out, the wound can heal.

Oh MUSLIM, true love is happy with the one-side it gets. Love Allah with all of your heart, for Allah does not turn away from the faithful lover, no. Only the gready lover cries and doubts when pain is brought upon the gready lover, they doubt when there should be no doubt. They doubt and in reality, He is exactly there looking, testing. The faithful lover can smile even though heartache wants the lover killed, oh the faithful lover stands alone but knowing there is Someone there.

Time heals wounds, my MUSLIM, time heals wounds. Who gives us the time? Allah does. You may stand still, but the world keeps moving. Oh my fellow MUSLIM, the world keeps moving. You cry, someone is dying. You cry, someone else is also crying. You cry, someone is brought to life. You cry, someone is smiling. Pain is only relative. You give yourself more pain than the actual pain does. How can you doubt, the moments where you shouldn't doubt? Allah has not forsaken you, you are being tested. Only when you can stand there, during hardships and be able to say and BELIEVE, Allah is there and continues to pray.

May Allah subana wa taala guide you and keep you steadfast on the right path. Ameen.
SubhanAllah! That is all I needed, somebody to say those very words! SubhanAllah! May Allah :arabic2: reward you in abundance, may He remove from your path any calamity and difficulty and may He :arabic2: fill your life with ease and may He grant you success and sakeenah always. Ameen!

Reveal yourself insha'Allah

anonymous
08-29-2008, 04:06 PM
But to continue...

But then a solitary tear escapes my eyes and I wonder if my heart will ever feel whole. If I will ever get the happiness I am yearning for. I wonder if Allah :arabic2: is watching over me, if that silent plea in the form of a tear, the plea for release from this calamity will be heard.

I wonder if anybody cares about those tears that are shed in the dead of the night. The ones that only you can hear although the silence deafens; the tears that beg and plead for your past to be given back to you; the ones that are shed out of loneliness and pain. The ones that tell a story of lost love and broken hearts...does anybody care about them? Is there anybody on this earth who cares about me enough to wipe that tear, to pull out that arrow from my heart and to be there for me? NO. And the one person that cared enough, I have lost.

But there is another problem, I can ask 'Why me?', I can ask Allah :arabic2: why He is testing me in such a way, I can complain to Him. But the problem is that I know! I know that sometimes life is strange, that sometimes it makes us hurt before we heal, it makes us lose before we gain and cry before we smile. I know that we should continue to make Du'aa always, for we do what we can do, And Allah :arabic2: will do what we cannot do...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
08-29-2008, 04:20 PM
We should know also that if we forget Allah :arabic2:, He will forget us, despair of His mercy and He will leave us in despair. So we must turn to Him :arabic2: with firm faith, fear of His punishment and hope for His mercy and He will answer our calls soon enough.

But SubhanAllah, I know all of the above. I understand it all. But yesterday I came very close to uttering words of despair, despairing of Allah's :arabic2:mercy. I was very close to questioning why He was testing me so much. the words were on my lips when I remembered the following Aayah:

'...And who despairs of the Mercy of his Lord (:arabic2:) except those who are astray?' [15:56]

The Aayah awoke something in me, it made me think. Imagine there was a tree, and on that tree hung some fruit, fruit so ripe that the branches were burdened with their weight. Then imagine it was them very fruit that were required to gain entry into Jannah. SubhanAllah! How easy a task! People would run to the tree in hordes.

Oh my brothers and Sisters! That very tree is present and waiting, this tree - the fruits of which are Sabr, Shukr and Du'aa- is waiting for you to delight in the wonder and contenment it brings.

For Allah :arabic2: says:

'When My servants ask you about Me, tell them that I am near. I answer (every) prayer of those beseeching Me when they call upon Me; therefore, let them listen to My call and out their trust in Me, that they may be rightly guided' [2.186]

AnonymousPoster
08-29-2008, 04:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
SubhanAllah! That is all I needed, somebody to say those very words! SubhanAllah! May Allah :arabic2: reward you in abundance, may He remove from your path any calamity and difficulty and may He :arabic2: fill your life with ease and may He grant you success and sakeenah always. Ameen!

Reveal yourself insha'Allah

Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmetAllahu wa barakaathu,

Ameen and jazaakAllah kheyr for the beautiful dua oh MUSLIM, although I am merely a MUSLIM full with flaws and your dua makes me blush in shame and leave my eyes tearful and gaze fall down... I still am thankful, not only for your dua, but that I could help you in your pain somehow inshaaAllah.

I cannot reveal myself, I didn't write it to make you remember my name nor to feel proud, I did it to help you in all anonymousity, because that is what we all sometimes need.

When you have accepted Allah to take your pain away, soon will people come to you, for a believer is never alone in his journey, we are many in this world and many walk the path you do.

In his journey a believer will meet other believers, in the places and times most strange and maybe in the people whom never would cross your mind.

May Allah subhaana wa taala protect us all. Ameen!

anonymous
08-29-2008, 04:25 PM
He :arabic2: also says:

Remember me, I shall remember you. Pay me thanks and do not deny me. [2.2.152]

Our Most Merciful Lord :arabic2: says:

'...Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full without reckoning' [39:10]

Which is why we ask Allah :arabic2::

'...Our Lord! Pour forth on us patience...'

anonymous
08-29-2008, 04:29 PM
But it takes somebody with a beautiful, pure and sound heart to practice what they know. It takes somebody blessed by Allah :arabic2: to remain content and happy.

But me? Can a lowly sinner like me be like that also? Wallahu A'lam.

So I ask you all, from the depths of my heart, to remember me in your Du'aas. For I'm sure the du'aas of one Muslim for his brother/sister will be heard, Ameen, Allahumma Ameen!

:wasalamex

anonymous
08-29-2008, 04:31 PM
Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmetAllahu wa barakaathu,

Ameen and jazaakAllah kheyr for the beautiful dua oh MUSLIM, although I am merely a MUSLIM full with flaws and your dua makes me blush in shame and leave my eyes tearful and gaze fall down... I still am thankful, not only for your dua, but that I could help you in your pain somehow inshaaAllah.

I cannot reveal myself, I didn't write it to make you remember my name nor to feel proud, I did it to help you in all anonymousity, because that is what we all sometimes need.

When you have accepted Allah to take your pain away, soon will people come to you, for a believer is never alone in his journey, we are many in this world and many walk the path you do.

In his journey a believer will meet other believers, in the places and times most strange and maybe in the people whom never would cross your mind.

May Allah subhaana wa taala protect us all. Ameen!

I'm filled with awe at your words Brother/Sister.

Wa Iyaak and Thumma Ameen at your Du'aa!

May Allah :arabic2: grant you a place home in Jannatul Firdaws and make the fire of hell haram upon you. Ameen!

AnonymousPoster
08-29-2008, 04:36 PM
But me? Can a lowly sinner like me be like that also? Wallahu A'lam.
You maybe know someone, amazing in faith and practice. If you would ask that person, if that person truly had this strong faith, that person wouldn't say anything less than what you said.

Remember that MUSLIM, a slave to the most Glorious, is not meant to take the self-pride high and stand there completely content in his/hers faith or practice. The more we learn, the more we try to practice, the more we see flaws. Only an ignorant would call itself perfect, flawless. The more faith, the more you see and you realize you are not perfect and you realize, it takes much to get Allah's acceptance and the stronger the faith, the more you fight for it.

You are in my duaas inshaaAllah

anonymous
08-29-2008, 04:49 PM
You maybe know someone, amazing in faith and practice. If you would ask that person, if that person truly had this strong faith, that person wouldn't say anything less than what you said.

Remember that MUSLIM, a slave to the most Glorious, is not meant to take the self-pride high and stand there completely content in his/hers faith or practice. The more we learn, the more we try to practice, the more we see flaws. Only an ignorant would call itself perfect, flawless. The more faith, the more you see and you realize you are not perfect and you realize, it takes much to get Allah's acceptance and the stronger the faith, the more you fight for it.

You are in my duaas inshaaAllah
JazakAllahu Khayran. Your posts, Masha'Allah TabarakAllah are so filled with hope!

I know for a fact that Allah :arabic2: does not overburden any soul. I know that after difficulty comes ease, it is Allah's :arabic2: promise to us. I know that for each and every single hurt and pain, Allah :arabic2: will recompense me my sins. I know it all by the Grace of Allah :arabic2:. Putting it into practice and remaining patient though is the difficult part.

But no matter what I am going through. I ask Allah :arabic2: to bless each one of you in abundance. To grant you success in both this world and the hereafter. To keep you happy, smiling and content always. May Allah :arabic2: ease all your worries and burdens and give you every halal thing your heart desires. Ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!