/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ive lost touch with Allah

AnonymousPoster
08-29-2008, 08:37 PM
Salam i ave loss touch with allah i fink im a devil maybe :(? i was in jummmah today, and the mosque fund came round, and i had £5 i wnted 2 put it in bt i had a though in my head "whats the point of wasitng £5 maybe theres no allah" for some reason i dont belive there is no allah anymore but att the same time im scared of allah plz help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
08-31-2008, 03:27 AM
wen was the last time u read the quran? i mean really read it?

جوري
08-31-2008, 03:41 AM
I think everyone goes through a period of self-search and doubt, which can lead them aright or lead them astray.. I suggest you at least maintain your prayers while asking Allah swt for guidance.

:w:

Tornado
08-31-2008, 03:46 AM
It's a little baffling that you had these doubts in a mosque. If you did give the money, at least you should know that money will go to a good cause.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
08-31-2008, 04:01 AM
when you have awful thoughts it doesn't matter where you are, no one is immune-- it is human!.. the best way around it, is a logical approach, while seeking spiritual guidance...

sometimes we rationalize to ourselves why we deserve money more than someone else.. which is really unfortunate .. I think if you can afford just one meal, you are better off than 50% of humanity... a great percentage of the world is living in utter poverty including in the 'civilized world'

Maybe the next time insha'Allah, you won't have dark whispers before committing a good deed
:w:

bibleblevr
08-31-2008, 04:03 AM
I am a christian and I have had many experiances that have proved to me that god is real beyoned a shadow of a dout. It could be that the Holy Spirt is working on you, Pray that god shows himself to you and ask him to prove himself.

Na7lah
08-31-2008, 04:03 AM
plz help
try doing more 3ibadah i'v noticed that the sunnah prayers and fasting helps boost my iman alooot

------
08-31-2008, 08:50 AM
:salamext:

Read Qur'aan. Ponder over its meanings. Deeply. And Pray to Allaah;

Ya Maqaalib Al Quloob Thaabit Qalbi A'la Deenik

Oh Turner of Hearts, Turn my Heart towards Your Religion

Fazl Ahmad
08-31-2008, 09:07 AM
Assalamu alaikum

Never give up on your ibadah and devotion to Allah, even if you find that Shaytan is whispering doubts into your heart. Constantly read Quran to refresh your iman and have greater fear and awareness of Allah Azza wa Jal.

When a Muslim becomes lax in offering his prayers, his iman drops very fast to low level and than he becomes more susceptible to the temptations of shaytan. So always hold fast to your prayers with passion.

Mikayeel
08-31-2008, 09:15 AM
:sl:

Most people do go through times like that, including my self. Its how u respond to them that makes u unique, If i have doubts wether god excists or not. I open the quran and read it, see what it means. I then come to a conclusion that this REALLY cannot be the words of a man, no matter how much i try to prove that wrong. So this brings us to the conclusion that it has to be of god. This works for me :)

:w: and ramadaan kareem.

AnonymousPoster
08-31-2008, 09:45 AM
Bismillah

AsalamuAlaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu,

When committing an evil deed remember Allaah's punishment is harsh,

Abu Hurairah (RadiAllahu Anhu) reports that the prophet Muhammad (salallahu Alayhi Wassalam) said: Allaah, the Exalted, is Most Self-Respecting and to challenge His Self-Respect is to do a thing which he has forbidden (Bukhari & Muslim)

..and it should stop you from doing it, however mankind are weak so if and when you do commit a sin repent straight way,

“And those who, when they have committed faahishah (illegal sexual intercourse, etc.) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allaah and ask forgiveness for their sins; - and none can forgive sins but Allaah – and do not persist in what (wrong) they have done, while they know.” Aal E ‘Imraan Chapter 3:Verse 135

Seek refuge in Allaah from what you have done,

'And if a whisper of the devil reach thee (O Muhammad) then seek refuge in Allaah' Surah 41, Verse 36

'And turn to Allaah together, Oh believers, in order that ye may succeed' Surah 24, Verse 31

Ya Muqalibal Quloob Thabit Quloobana Alaa Dheenik, Oh Turner of Hearts Turn My Heart Towards Your Deen, jazakAllaah khayr
- Serene - for this quote

May Allaah forgive you and I, Aameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.