/* */

PDA

View Full Version : problem!!

AnonymousPoster
08-30-2008, 04:50 PM
:sl:
i kinda like someone...and my friend(who is non-muslim) went and basically told him...and i dont know what to do now because he asked me about it.

i dont want to like him because it can never happen, but i do. and i was happy when he didnt know, i could kinda force myself to not beleive it...but now he knows and i dont know what to do.

any help/ideas/advice appreciated.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
08-31-2008, 04:58 AM
crushes happen when you are a teenager.. you'll have a million of them before you come to your own..
but we are Muslims, and "The most excellent Jihad is that for the conquest of self." (Bukhari)
This Ramadan try to Channel your feelings toward Allah swt, focus on 3ibadah, school and being better, unless this fellow is a Muslim reciprocates your feeling and is willing to proposition you.. I'd focus on what is important...

p.s I hope I didn't offend you by assuming you are a young teenager?..

but really regardless of religion, take heed just by looking at all those British or American youths

One Fourth of British Teens Lose Their Virginity Before the Legal Age

Nearly 25 percent of British teenagers lose their virginity before the legal age of 16, according to a new study.

The survey showed that one in ten of those polled got pregnant the first time they had sex.

Nearly a third didn’t use any protection, with one in five having a one-night stand and six per cent catching an STD.

The study, by Onepoll.com, showed that while having a sexual intercourse one in ten were under 15, more than a third were drunk, and 43 per cent didn’t enjoy the session.

The survey of 2,000 under-25s also revealed that nearly half were in a relationship, however, 42 per cent wished it had been with someone else.

More than one in three hoped that they had waited until they were older.

The study comes in the wake of the UK government’s 26.8million pounds drive to slash Britain’s teen pregnancy rate.

Onepoll.com managing director John Sewell called the results “extremely worrying” and said teenagers were gambling with their future health.

“It’s interesting to see so many regret losing their virginity the way they did. But once you’ve done it — there’s no going back,” The Sun quoted Sewell, as saying.

Source-ANI
SRM/S
http://www.medindia.net/news/One-Fou...ge-32843-1.htm
The UK has the highest teenage pregnancy rate in western Europe, according to a worldwide report on sexual health.
http://immenseknowledge.blogspot.com...ncy-rates.html

It all starts with a crush..

:w:

------
08-31-2008, 08:53 AM
:salamext:

Whoever is written for you in your destiny, will be with you - regardless if everyone tries to stop that and Allaah Wills it.

AnonymousPoster
08-31-2008, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine

p.s I hope I didn't offend you by assuming you are a young teenager?..
im 18

format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
but really regardless of religion, take heed just by looking at all those British or American youths

http://www.medindia.net/news/One-Fou...ge-32843-1.htm
The UK has the highest teenage pregnancy rate in western Europe, according to a worldwide report on sexual health.
http://immenseknowledge.blogspot.com...ncy-rates.html

It all starts with a crush..

im not stupid.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
08-31-2008, 02:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

Whoever is written for you in your destiny, will be with you - regardless if everyone tries to stop that and Allaah Wills it.
:sl: yea sis i know but its not easy is it

------
08-31-2008, 03:52 PM

No it's not easy, this is why we make dua to Allaah to make it easy for us inshaAllaah. And you yourself need to do as many things as you can to make the feelings less, e.g. lowering your gaze, not speaking to him, etc.

AnonymousPoster
08-31-2008, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

No it's not easy, this is why we make dua to Allaah to make it easy for us inshaAllaah. And you yourself need to do as many things as you can to make the feelings less, e.g. lowering your gaze, not speaking to him, etc.
i know i have been trying, and i was doing really well.
but ever since my friend told him, i cant stop thinking about him 24/7 this is on my mind no matter what im doing...sounds stupid i know

transition?
08-31-2008, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
but ever since my friend told him, i cant stop thinking about him 24/7 this is on my mind no matter what im doing...sounds stupid i know
:sl:

Perhaps you should read a rich book (especially the Quran), it will help distract you from other thoughts, and help you focus on important and meaningful concepts .

Sister Transition?

------
09-01-2008, 10:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

No, it doesn't sound stupid. I have a very good idea, unfortunately, of what you mean. Sis try and distract urself by doing other things. Try learning some Qur'aan off by heart, etc.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.