Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Ummu Sufyaan
02-03-2009, 08:21 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam...
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd al-Baari
:sl:

Shaykh 'Abdul Muhsin al-Qaasim - Emotional During Khutbaah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJZGEdWRHWA
jazakallahu khair...that was quite beautiful.

Rough translation (anything with "...." means i didn't understand it):
The religion that is with Allah is Islam. the sheikh then goes on to quote the ayah "They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths, and Allah will not consent save to perfect His light."
ibn katheer says (in regards to the interpretation of the ayah) the comparison of Allah's Light, is that to the one who wishes to extinguish the sun's light with a blow of his breath, and this is impossible to do...this is the same as what Allah sent his messenger with (i.e Islam): there is no doubt that Islam will not be extinguished and spread.....and He (Allah) opened our hearts to it. then the sheikh quotes the hadith which basically states that Islam would reach every house,etc (dont exactly remember how it goes) and there is no one that tries to "extinguish" islam, expect that he will fail.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Soulja Girl
02-04-2009, 06:19 PM

Surah Rahman By Sheikh Juhany:
http://www.archive.org/download/Sura...eikhJuhany.mp3

^Awesome recitation mashallah... :coolious:

:w:

'Abd al-Baari
02-04-2009, 11:32 PM

Shaykh Sa'ud as Shuraym - Surah Qaaf - Ramadhan 1412/1991

Media Tags are no longer supported

Masha'Allah, beautiful recitation!

Al-Hanbali
02-04-2009, 11:40 PM
^ MashaAllaah !!! Bro, I can't believe you've found this truly LEGENDARY recitation of Surah Qaaf ... JazakAllaahu Khayr!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
02-04-2009, 11:42 PM
Amazing isn't it masha'Allah, but all credit goes to the brother that sent in to HR, and the HR team! jazaakumullahu khayr!

Al-Hanbali
02-04-2009, 11:46 PM
:cry:

BlackMamba
02-05-2009, 05:47 AM
MashaAllah thats an awesome recitation of Surah Qaaf by Shuaim. Thats vintage Shuraim right there.
He's obviously changed his sound in the past 17-18 years. Which do you guys like better? I think they both good, his voice is deeper now

M.B
02-05-2009, 07:35 AM

I think his age has a great role because when it was 1991 was he was younger he was more active then and his older know but both are excellent recitiations.

AabiruSabeel
02-05-2009, 09:34 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq09DPxxVjs

Masha'Allah, beautiful recitation!

Jazakallah Khair bro. Whats that someone is keeping in front of Shaikh Shuraim when he started the prayer?

shuraimfan4lyf
02-05-2009, 10:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
Jazakallah Khair bro. Whats that someone is keeping in front of Shaikh Shuraim when he started the prayer?

As-salamu alaikum, Brother its a sutrah. "The Muslim should place something in front of him during prayer as a barrier between him and the passersby in front of him, and that he gets closer to it as the prophet used to do. Imam Bayhaqi reported that the prophet (S.A.W.) said: "If you pray, then pray toward sutrah (some barrier) and get closer to it." So if you enter the Masjid and want to pray, then get closer to the wall of Qiblah so much that there is just enough room between you and the wall to pray. If you prostrate, there should be no room between your prostration spot and the wall more than a sheep pass. Imams Bukhari and Muslim reported that: "Between the place of his prostration (S.A.W.) and the wall there was no room more than sheep pass." In another Hadith reported by Imam Bukhari when the prophet (S.A.W.) used to pray, he leave between him and the wall three arm lengths." If you find people already at the wall of the Qiblah, then pray behind one of them because he will be as a sutrah for you like the companions used to do. "

http://islam1.org/iar/imam/archives/...the_masjid.php

AabiruSabeel
02-05-2009, 12:00 PM

But in the video above, there is already a big sutrah kept in front of him, shaped like a mihrab.

'Abd al-Baari
02-05-2009, 03:28 PM

WaIyyak :).

If you mean the brother that goes up towards him, then I think he is taking water [Zam Zam] for the Shaykh, waAllahu a'alam.

al Amaanah
02-06-2009, 07:04 AM
:salamext:

MASHA ALLAH sorah qaaf by shaykh shuraim :thumbs_up :thumbs_up jazaakomo Allahu khairan. akh najiullah link isnt working for me, could u fix it insha Allah? jazak Allahu khair.

Ummu Sufyaan
02-06-2009, 07:16 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Sayyad
Does anyone know where I can get more recitations where Shaykh Shuraim recites like this
im not too sure if this is what your're after, but i remembered that i have this
Surat Fussilat Shiekh ash-Shuraim

heres the mp3 of that recitation if anyone wants...

Soulja Girl
02-06-2009, 09:42 AM

Sheikh Sudais for Jumuah :coolious:

BintAbee
02-06-2009, 01:44 PM

^and Sheikh Hudhaifiyy in Madeenah.

Soulja Girl
02-06-2009, 03:24 PM

Mashallah, Sheikh Hussein iz back! :D Awesome maghrib salah he's leading... :coolious:

Raudha
02-08-2009, 09:05 AM
:sl: I'm very happy that islamic board has a forum like this for Muslims. It's something that the youth of today need in order to remain on the straight path instead of falling prey to the influence of the west. KEEP IT UP LI FORUM!:thumbs_up. (By the way BINT ABEE is Bint Abee:D). What did Sheikh Hudhaifiyy speak about?

Al-Hanbali
02-08-2009, 05:18 PM
ash-Shaykh al-Hudayfee leading in al-Haram al-Makki

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-09-2009, 02:19 AM

Video of inside the Kaaba:

shuraimfan4lyf
02-09-2009, 06:38 AM
As-salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Some old taraweeh videos of Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Thubayti in Makkah

1412 from Sura Al-Fath by Sheikh As-Shuraim

1412 from Sura Al-Hujuraat by Sheikh Shuraim

1412 Sura Ad-Dhariyat by Sheikh Shuraim

1412 from Sura Al-Fath by Sheikh At-Thubayti- So awesome to see these videos.

1412 Sura Muhammad by Sheikh At-Thubayti

1412 Witr and Dua al Qunoot by Sheikh As-Shuraim- Beautiful.

Jazak'Allah khair bro/sis who uploaded them on youtube. May Allah(SWT) reward them abudantly in this duniya and hereafter. Ameen

BintAbee
02-09-2009, 11:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Raudha
:sl: I'm very happy that islamic board has a forum like this for Muslims. It's something that the youth of today need in order to remain on the straight path instead of falling prey to the influence of the west. KEEP IT UP LI FORUM!:thumbs_up. (By the way BINT ABEE is Bint Abee:D). What did Sheikh Hudhaifiyy speak about?

Welcome my sister!:D Hope u enjoy the forum. Sheikh Hudhaifiyy spoke abote Sabr. Wait till Ramadhaan when this thread gets very vibriant and exciting:D

Ummu Sufyaan
02-09-2009, 11:52 AM
he did? lol looks like im gna download it :D

Raudha
02-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Wait till Ramadhaan when this thread gets very vibriant and exciting:D. It's a long w8 till then. I hope the Imams have something realy interesting up their sleeves for this year:inshallah

Soulja Girl
02-09-2009, 06:39 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
1412 from Sura Al-Fath by Sheikh At-Thubayti- So awesome to see these videos.
http://www.youtube.com/v/8y5DkMuR4C8

1412 Sura Muhammad by Sheikh At-Thubayti
http://www.youtube.com/v/uUstuFVkTzE

1412 Witr and Dua al Qunoot by Sheikh As-Shuraim- Beautiful.
http://www.youtube.com/v/7aPXs0lpixc
^Sheikh Thubaity iz awesome... :D And that dua by Sheikh Shuraim iz tops mashallah! :)

AabiruSabeel
02-10-2009, 05:30 AM

Found this quite accidentally on youtube. I don't whether this has been posted before. I did a search but could not find.

Cat touching the Ka'bah during Fajr prayer Watch from 4:36 to 4:45

Al-Hanbali
02-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Woah...where'd that come from...mashaAllaah

AabiruSabeel
02-10-2009, 12:06 PM

The way it goes and places both its front paws exactly at the Multazam... SubhanAllah! amazing. It could be a jinn.

shuraimfan4lyf
02-11-2009, 03:09 AM

The way it goes and places both its front paws exactly at the Multazam... SubhanAllah! amazing. It could be a jinn.

" And to Allah prostate all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, of the live moving creatures and the angels, and they are not proud [i.e. they worship their Lord (Allah) with humility]. " Sura An-Nahl, Ayah 49.

Subhan'Allah.

sevgi
02-11-2009, 03:32 AM
Subhanallah.

ps: I doubt it is a jin. I don't think they would feel the need to assume to physique of a cat in order to touch the Kabah.

al Amaanah
02-11-2009, 02:33 PM
Assalaamu alaikum,

We would like to ask for you to please remember the owner of Haramain Recordings when you are making dua. He is suffering from an illness and is in a lot of pain due to it.

BarakAllah feekum.
Allahommashfeeh wa 3aafeeh, Allahomma ameeen.

shuraimfan4lyf
02-12-2009, 05:52 AM
Ameen thummah Ameen.

Biography of Late Sheikh Abdullah ibn Muhammad Al-Khulayfi(Rahima hullah), who was a former Imam of Masjid al-Haram al-makki.

http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...-khulaifi.html

The Sheikh led with the Current and former Imams of Haramain, such as,Late Sheikh Abdullah Khayyat(Rahima hullah), Late Sheikh Ali Jaber(Rahima hullah), Sheikh As-Sudais, Sheikh Al-Huthayfi(When he was appointed in Makkah),Sheikh Salih ibn Humaid and especially with Sheikh Mohammed As-Subayyal for many years.

May Allah(Subhaana wa ta3la) have mercy on him and forgive him, and grant him the Highest level in Jannah. Ameen

al Amaanah
02-12-2009, 10:18 AM
^ Allahomma ameen.

BlissfullyJaded
02-12-2009, 05:04 PM

Sheikh Juhany's leading 'Isha! :shade: Totally didn't expect that...awesome as ever mashaAllah. Surah Shams in the first rakah...and...Surah Tiin in the second. :shade:

HR posted imitations by Sheikh Sa'ad Numani...and his own style too... Only heard the Sheikh Juhany and his style. His own style sounds like somebody else tho...couldn't place who cuz I stopped listening when Sheikh Juhany came for 'Isha. :?
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...mitations.html

M.B
02-12-2009, 09:04 PM

Any news about where sheikh adel al kalbani is leading and has anyone got any recent recordings?

Soulja Girl
02-13-2009, 09:38 AM

Jumuah Adhan in Makkah iz awesome mashallah... :) Bringin back memories... :cry:

Sheikh Shuraim for Jumuah :D

BintAbee
02-13-2009, 01:37 PM

^Yes I loved that athaan too. MashaAllah. Shuraim spoke about the bounty of hapiness and Sheikh Hussain Aal Sheikh in Madeenah spoke about the family and upbringing of children. Interesting topics!:thumbs_up

al Amaanah
02-13-2009, 04:38 PM

^ it was very interesting and nice indeed masha Allah. and beautiful recitations both shuyookh masha Allah jazaahom Allahu khair.

Raudha
02-14-2009, 02:41 PM
:sl::cry: I didn't get 2 haer my favourite sheikh yestrday. Not fair! i wonder hw they manage 2 think of what 2 speak abt evytym..

BintAbee
02-14-2009, 05:31 PM
Wa alaikumus Salaam

^Don't worry sis, you can get the recording from www.haramainrecordings.com or www.muslimtents.com/iharam or www.liveislam.net or www.gph.gov.sa or www.islamway.com or www.webcoran.com.

Or listen to the repeat on Sunday at www.ciinetwork.net at about 13:00 GMT. :)

(Speak to you later InshaAllah!:D )

BintAbee
02-14-2009, 10:52 PM

Can someone please help. I'm looking for Makkah Maghrib and Makkah Isha for the 07 June 2007. There was dua made during both these saaahs for protection against a strong wind. Both the salaahs were performed by Sheikh Saalih Aal Talib. Preferably a mp3 file, but if not, any other file type. I'm somehow unable to download it from HR and iharam doesn't seem to go back that far. Please help. Jazakallah

ayesha309
02-15-2009, 04:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee

Can someone please help. I'm looking for Makkah Maghrib and Makkah Isha for the 07 June 2007. There was dua made during both these saaahs for protection against a strong wind. Both the salaahs were performed by Sheikh Saalih Aal Talib. Preferably a mp3 file, but if not, any other file type. I'm somehow unable to download it from HR and iharam doesn't seem to go back that far. Please help. Jazakallah

Here is the link for Sheikh Talib's Maghrib (with Dua)
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...2007_1917.html

and Dua is not made in Isha salaat; fajr and maghrib only.

BintAbee
02-15-2009, 12:16 PM
^Jazakallah Sis. I really appreciate it. emm... Sorry to trouble you but can you plz provide me with the link for Sheikh Maahir's first fardh salaah led in Masjidul Haraam?

'Abd al-Baari
02-15-2009, 07:21 PM
Assalamu 'Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh,

Shaykh Maahir al-Muayqili -First Salaah in Haram al-Makki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogb7SFxxLl0

BintAbee
02-17-2009, 07:36 AM

^Jazakallah bro for the link

format_quote Originally Posted by ayesha309
Here is the link for Sheikh Talib's Maghrib (with Dua)
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...2007_1917.html

and Dua is not made in Isha salaat; fajr and maghrib only.
^Omg!!!!!! That dua I listened to it yesterday. It’s awesome!!!!!!!! It’s so powerful and so… so… sweet! I love it!!!! It’s not in his taraweeh tune, neither in his fardh salaah tune. It’s a different tune but its beeeeaaaauuuutifullllllll!!!!!!!! MASHALLAH!!!!!! (:thumbs_up) Jazakillah khairan katheeran sis ayesha309 for providing the link.

http://www.archive.org/download/Very...hByShuraim.mp3

^and I love that. That was in the year I went for Hajj. I remember that night clearly. We reached Makkah from Mina before Maghrib. We performed Asr in the apartment and then we made Halq/Qasr. We were eating supper when we heard the Maghrib (We were too tired to go to the haram for Maghrib and we wanted a shower). But anyway, that Maghrib was the sweetest that I heard from Sheikh Shuraim. He read Sura Nasr in the first rakaat and Sura Ikhlaas in the second. Beautiful (:thumbs_up).
But this link is Isha where he says: “Alaikum bis Sakaanah ayyuhal Musalloon”. (Ohhh I won’t forget those words (:cry:) ). A friend of ours who was present for Isha said that there was a lot of pushing and stuff before the salaah (almost a stampede in the masjid) therefore the sheikh said this before the salaah.

Mashallah to Sheikh Shuraim

al Amaanah
02-17-2009, 02:36 PM

^ beautiful masha Allah, jazakom Allahu khair.

~Raindrop~
02-17-2009, 02:44 PM
salaam
jazakallah for that. :) i kinda missed LI so it made my short return worthwhile! (NOTE:It always is but you know what i mean!)
wassalaam

Soulja Girl
02-17-2009, 05:19 PM

Sheikh Muhsin Al Qasim iz back mashallah, led today's Maghrib... :D

Raudha
02-17-2009, 06:24 PM

^Jazakallah bro for the link

^Omg!!!!!! That dua I listened to it yesterday. It’s awesome!!!!!!!! It’s so powerful and so… so… sweet! I love it!!!! It’s not in his taraweeh tune, neither in his fardh salaah tune. It’s a different tune but its beeeeaaaauuuutifullllllll!!!!!!!! MASHALLAH!!!!!! (:thumbs_up) Jazakillah khairan katheeran sis ayesha309 for providing the link.

http://www.archive.org/download/Very...hByShuraim.mp3

^and I love that. That was in the year I went for Hajj. I remember that night clearly. We reached Makkah from Mina before Maghrib. We performed Asr in the apartment and then we made Halq/Qasr. We were eating supper when we heard the Maghrib (We were too tired to go to the haram for Maghrib and we wanted a shower). But anyway, that Maghrib was the sweetest that I heard from Sheikh Shuraim. He read Sura Nasr in the first rakaat and Sura Ikhlaas in the second. Beautiful (:thumbs_up).
But this link is Isha where he says: “Alaikum bis Sakaanah ayyuhal Musalloon”. (Ohhh I won’t forget those words (:cry:) ). A friend of ours who was present for Isha said that there was a lot of pushing and stuff before the salaah (almost a stampede in the masjid) therefore the sheikh said this before the salaah.

Mashallah to Sheikh Shuraim

I was there 2. That was truly a night I won't 4get.:cry:. I wish I can go 4 umrah agen soon.R u cumin with me Bint Abee?:playing: jazakumullah khair 4 that sis ayesha309

Soulja Girl
02-17-2009, 06:30 PM

^That really iz amazing mashallah... :cry: Jazakillah khair...

Al-Hanbali
02-17-2009, 09:27 PM
Shaykh 'Aadil al-Kalbaani in Bahrain, reciting in the riwaayah of as-Soosi 'an Abi 'Amr. AMAZING!!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-18-2009, 03:50 AM

Just found this site:

http://alsudays.com/

Some old recitations here:

http://alsudays.com/voices.php?action=listvoices&id=1

M.B
02-18-2009, 07:23 AM

sheikh kalbani subahanallah beautiful i wish he leads normal salah's every day i miss him so much.

Soulja Girl
02-18-2009, 06:30 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Saifur-Rahmaan
Shaykh 'Aadil al-Kalbaani in Bahrain, reciting in the riwaayah of as-Soosi 'an Abi 'Amr. AMAZING!!

http://www.archive.org/download/Ahme...aniAzZumar.mp3
^AWESOME! Jazakallah khair bro... :)

When was the last tiime Sheikh Thubaity led salah?

BintAbee
02-19-2009, 07:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

When was the last tiime Sheikh Thubaity led salah?

^That's what I want to know. I think it has been 3 months since he did Jumua.

Soulja Girl
02-19-2009, 09:10 AM

^Was on the 29th November, last year... imsad

M.B
02-19-2009, 12:10 PM

I think someone mentioned that sheikh thubayti went to malaysia but soon inshallah he will come back.

Raudha
02-19-2009, 03:42 PM
:sl: The recitation by sheikh Aadil Kalbaani is extreeemly beautiful masha Allah. Jazakallah khair brothr saifur-Rahmaan..You brought back memories of Ramadhaan. Now I can't wait:cry:

ayesha309
02-19-2009, 05:36 PM
^Was on the 29th November, last year...
format_quote Originally Posted by M.B

I think someone mentioned that sheikh thubayti went to malaysia but soon inshallah he will come back.

Sheikh Thubaity was in Malaysia, he came back a while ago. According to unconfirmed reports, he is not in good health, and thus doctors have recommended him not to lead salaat. Please do dua that Allah cures him and grants him quickh Shifa. Ameen

Soulja Girl
02-19-2009, 05:40 PM

^:ooh: May Allah grant him shifa and may he continue leading salah in Masjid An Nabwi for many many years to come... :cry:

shuraimfan4lyf
02-20-2009, 02:41 AM
Ameen Thummah Ameen, I cant believe that :(..He is one of my fav imams.

BintAbee
02-20-2009, 05:50 AM
Sheikh Thubaity was in Malaysia, he came back a while ago. According to unconfirmed reports, he is not in good health, and thus doctors have recommended him not to lead salaat. Please do dua that Allah cures him and grants him quickh Shifa. Ameen
May Allah grant him Shifa. Ameen. I really wish he would come back. I love his recitations in Fajr. imsad

BintAbee
02-20-2009, 08:05 AM
^Yeah and I think Sheikh Qaasim will do it in Madeenah.

Soulja Girl
02-20-2009, 09:43 AM

^And both predictions were riight! :coolious:

M.B
02-20-2009, 02:38 PM

Does anyone think that sheikh ade al kalbani will be leading taraweeh this year inshallah i really wan him to.

Soulja Girl
02-20-2009, 02:46 PM

^Hopefully he will inshallah... :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-22-2009, 05:12 AM

Some good old school Shaykh Shuraim:

And a video of Masjid al-Haram and the areas of Hajj in 1930:

al Amaanah
02-22-2009, 08:27 PM

^^ :thumbs_up :thumbs_up beautiful masha Allah tabaraka Allah jazaak Allahu khairrr!!!

'Abd al-Baari
02-25-2009, 09:28 PM

Emotinal Khutbaah by Shaykh Salih bin 'Abdullah bin Humaid - Gaza

http://www.youtubeislam.com/video/54...-Muharram-1430

Never heard the Shaykh emotional before, if anyone has a translation would be much appreciated!

BlissfullyJaded
02-25-2009, 09:35 PM

^ Yeah, that was real emotional. Was that January 16th? If it was, I might have the translation, but I'll havta check, and if I get time this weekend I'll work on that and a few others inshaAllah.

Soulja Girl
02-27-2009, 09:48 AM

Sheikh Saaleh Al Talib for Khutbah in Makkah and Sheikh Huthaify Madinah... :)

BintAbee
02-27-2009, 02:10 PM

I'M SO HAPPY. WE HAVE SIX MONTHS LET FOR RAMADAAN. MY ALLAH DELIVER US TO RAMADAAN AND MAKE EASY THE SIYAAM, QIYAAM, THIKR AND DUA. AND ALLOW SST TO LEAD TARAWEEH IN HIS BEAUTIFUL TUNE IN MASJIDUL HARAAM AND ALLOW US TO LISTEN TO IT. AMEEEN YA RABBAL AALAMEEN.

^Yeah sis. Sheikh Hudhaifiyy spoke about Jannah and Jahannum and Sheikh Talib(my favourite:D) spoke about Qadr. And second athaan in Makkah was given by Sheikh Taufeeq Abdul Hakeem Khouj (my Favourite:D).

And here's my little story about today's makkah khutbah:

I usually listen to it via Channel Islam on the satellite. The decoder has another channel as well: Radio Islam (Satellite Islam). Radio Islam started broadcasting the Makkah Jumua recently as well so I would use them as backup. So here I am listening to the khutbah on Channel Islam and enjoing it :shade:and I lift my hands when the Sheikh says : "Allahumma antal Ghaniyyu wa nahnul Fuqaraa...." and there they stop the broadcast:'(. So I casually reach for the remote and switch the channel BUT I hear Sheikh Abdul Wadood Maqbool Haneef's recitation of Sura Kahf playing out!!!! :raging:They somehow didn't broadcast today's Makkah Jumua. So I was getting all :raging::mad::grumbling but then I just remembered the Sheikh said you should say : "Qadarallah wa ma shaa'a fa'al". Subhanallah!!!!!!! So that's what I said and I was happy again.

(If you didn't get the point, listen to SST's khutbah:smile:)

shuraimfan4lyf
02-27-2009, 11:20 PM
Sheikh Abdul-Wadood Haneef is one of my favorite Sheikhs. He is Imam of Masjid Ameerah Shaheedah in Makkah. He also led in Masjid Nabawi in 1414.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-28-2009, 04:12 AM
Sheikh Abdul-Wadood Haneef is one of my favorite Sheikhs. He is Imam of Masjid Ameerah Shaheedah in Makkah. He also led in Masjid Nabawi in 1414.

Do tell me there are recordings available of that!

Najiullah
03-02-2009, 04:34 AM

Sheikh Sudais has published a three part book about the usool of fiqh, which just came out recently. It deals specifically with Al-Hanbai Rahimhullah and (i fogot the other sheikh'sname).

Secondly, Sheikh Hudiafy's autobiography has been published.

Thirdly, Sheikh Shuraim ................
i think its enough for today ill tell u about sheikh shuraim tomorrow inshaAllah in new post maybe ill get some reps on that post.

BintAbee
03-02-2009, 01:51 PM
Sheikh Sudais has published a three part book about the usool of fiqh, which just came out recently. It deals specifically with Al-Hanbai Rahimhullah and (i fogot the other sheikh'sname).
Oh! Seems like he likes Fiqh. Thanks for the info

Secondly, Sheikh Hudiafy's autobiography has been published

That means he wrote it himself?^o)

i think its enough for today ill tell u about sheikh shuraim tomorrow inshaAllah in new post maybe ill get some reps on that post.

Urggghhh!!!! I don't like this suspense! Plz tell us soon.

al Amaanah
03-03-2009, 04:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najiullah

: | what what??

shuraimfan4lyf
03-03-2009, 04:27 AM
Sheikh Shuraim led fajr, he read Sura al-Haaqqah. Reminds of me 2007 Fajr, when he read sura al-haaqqah(that fajr was exclusively beautiful,he made dua in it). Ma3salama

Raudha
03-03-2009, 11:41 AM
Urggghhh!!!! I don't like this suspense! Plz tell us soon.
"Fa sabrun Jameel" sis, maybe it's worth the wait:smile:

(We're all waiting on Najiullah:D)

M.B
03-04-2009, 08:04 AM

I think sheikh sudais has a masters degree on fiqh if you read his auto bio.

ayesha309
03-06-2009, 12:20 AM
Sheikh Talib led a beatiful, superb Isha salaat yesterday (March 4). If you haven't already, you should definitely watch it:
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...-al-awwal.html
it's a new tone as well. Its simply amazing Masha'Allah.

BlissfullyJaded
03-06-2009, 12:38 AM

^ Yeps, March 2nd and 3rd were also the same tune... I really like the way he recites Surah Fatiha in that tune.

al Amaanah
03-06-2009, 06:59 AM

shaykh shuraim led todays salaatul fajr in makkah and shaykh al budair in almadinah. beautiful recitations masha Allah!! both sorah asajdah and al insaan.

http://www.4shared.com/file/91375877...h_Shuraim.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/91378931...kh_Budair.html

AabiruSabeel
03-06-2009, 06:38 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Najiullah
Secondly, Sheikh Hudiafy's autobiography has been published.
What is the name of Shaikh Huzaify's Autobiography? In how many volumes is it?

We are waiting, bro Najiullah.

Ps: Why are the youtube embedded videos not working? Is video embedding disabled?

Soulja Girl
03-06-2009, 06:42 PM

^Jazakallah khair for the info, jus wonderin, was he ever Imam of Haram before? :hmm:

Raudha
03-06-2009, 06:46 PM
:sl: Can sum1 tel me who performed the Jumuah khutbah in Makkah and Madinah today please..Jazakumullah khairan.

Soulja Girl
03-06-2009, 06:52 PM

Sheikh Usamah Khayyat in Makkah and Sheikh Huthaifi in Madinah... :)

BintAbee
03-06-2009, 06:57 PM

^yes that's right. Didn't get to listen to it today though imsad. Both spoke about something to do with Taqwah.

Raudha
03-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Sheikh Huthaifi again..what's happened to every1 else? :S :peace:

Soulja Girl
03-06-2009, 07:08 PM

^Dunno? :? I was hopin Sheikh Budair would do it... :><: Khair inshallah!

BlissfullyJaded
03-06-2009, 07:31 PM

Yeah... I was also hoping Sheikh Sudais would. Maybe next week inshaAllah.

The embed tag is [ media] [/ media].

BintAbee
03-11-2009, 04:32 PM

Masha Allah Sheikh Maahir did Fajr today. It was good hearing him after a long time. Recited from Sura Mu'minoon.

Raudha
03-12-2009, 04:18 PM
What time(GMT+2) is Salaatul Fajr in Makkah?

Jazakumullah Khair

webcoran
03-12-2009, 04:39 PM
What time(GMT+2) is Salaatul Fajr in Makkah?

Jazakumullah Khair
Assalamu 'alaykum

See salat times here : http://www.islamicfinder.org/cityPra...y=Saudi_Arabia

Today Fajr was at 5:16 and Saudi is GMT+3 so for GMT+2 it's 4:16

That it's for time of adhan, salat really started today at 4:40 (GMT+2)
Wa salamu 'alaykum

BlissfullyJaded
03-12-2009, 04:41 PM

Iqaamah is at 5:37am or so. I guess that would be 4:37am your time, but I'm not really sure.

Raudha
03-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Jazakumullah Khair...I really do appreciate that...

Any predictions about the khutab in haramain 2moro?:zip:

BintAbee
03-12-2009, 06:08 PM

^ Insha Allah Sheikh Sudais in Makkah and Sheikh Budair in Madeenah

(and if its not like that,then I didn't say anything :uuh: )

BlissfullyJaded
03-13-2009, 01:09 AM
(and if its not like that,then I didn't say anything :uuh:)
Hehe!

I'm hoping the same too..

shuraimfan4lyf
03-13-2009, 01:34 AM
I want Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Thubayti to do the jumuah insha'Allah. If not Sheikh Thubayti, Sheikh Husayn. Wa salamu alaykum

BlissfullyJaded
03-13-2009, 04:14 AM

^ Yea, maybe Sheikh Hussain will...

An awesome video of Sheikh Taalib on HR mashaAllah... Heh, a few words in English there? :D
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...ikh-talib.html

May Allah continue to bless them with guidance.

BintAbee
03-13-2009, 09:39 AM
and it's Sheikh Sudais in Makkah! with Sheikh Abdullah As'ad Raees doing the second Athaan. Dunno who did the first. Whose on in Madeenah?

Sheikh Sudais speaking about the death of Nabi (s.a.w.) :cry::cry::cry:

Hardly gave any time between the two khutbahs. cud only get a dua or two in there!

Dua is over. made a lot of dua for the king n crown prince n dua for rain and asking Allah for the best of that wind that they were affected with.

onto Salaah now.... 1st rak'ah ... Sura Tawbah end
2nd rak'ah... Sura Nasr
.............sweeeeet! Masha Allah! Reminds me of Ramadan... only his Qira'ah is faster then.

al Amaanah
03-13-2009, 10:21 AM

beautiful recitations salaatul jumu3ah today in makkah and almadinah masha Allahh!

BlissfullyJaded
03-13-2009, 11:12 AM

Dunno who did the first. Whose on in Madeenah?
Sheikh Ali Mullah gave the first adhaan.

Sheikh Hussain aal ash Sheikh gave the Khutbah in Madeenah. And Sheikh Faisal Nu'maan did the first adhaan (I think I miight have the video of that, I hope!), and Sheikh Abdul Rahman Khashogji did the second I think.

BintAbee
03-13-2009, 02:38 PM
An awesome video of Sheikh Taalib on HR mashaAllah... Heh, a few words in English there?
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...ikh-talib.html

May Allah continue to bless them with guidance.
Ameeen! Oh that video was nice! n its so recent too.

Sheikh Ali Mullah gave the first adhaan.

Sheikh Hussain aal ash Sheikh gave the Khutbah in Madeenah. And Sheikh Faisal Nu'maan did the first adhaan (I think I miight have the video of that, I hope!), and Sheikh Abdul Rahman Khashogji did the second I think.

^Jazakillah n i've just checked www.gph.gov.sa n its says Sheikh Hussain Aal Sheikh spoke about fatawa (just like Sheikh Sudais did last time he did khutbah, like 5 weeks ago)

Soulja Girl
03-14-2009, 03:43 PM

Sheikh Salaah Al Budair for Maghrib today, awesome mashallah! :coolious:

BintAbee
03-14-2009, 05:28 PM
http://www.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?CFID...ContentID=5904

^Just a little about SST's visit to Najraan.

BlissfullyJaded
03-15-2009, 06:41 AM

^ Jazakillah khair.

His jumuah there was his old tune... Reminded me of Hajj... :cry:

Sheikh Salaah Al Budair for Maghrib today, awesome mashallah! :coolious:
As was Sheikh Sudais' Maghrib. I had it on repeat several times. :shade:

BintAbee
03-16-2009, 06:18 PM

Alhamdulillah good to see SST back for Isha :coolious: ..... used a 2006 Fajr tune Masha Allah... :thumbs_up took me back to the good old days (the days when he used to lead many more Fajr salaahs) :X

al Amaanah
03-18-2009, 05:36 PM

todays salaatul maghreb in makkah and al madinah was led by shaykh sudais and shaykh al budair, beautiful recitation masha Allah tabaraka Allah!! shaykh sudais was a bit emotional.

BintAbee
03-18-2009, 06:33 PM

Masha Allah... listened to the Makkah Maghrib... was beautiful :thumbs_up

Listened to Madeenah Maghrib too.. awesome... Sheikh Budair is my favourite in Masjidun Nabawi :thumbs_up . His Qira'ah was so peaceful and slow, Masha Allah

BintAbee
03-19-2009, 06:45 PM

Yes, once again we have reached the beloved Thursday night... so any guesses for the khateebs for Jumua 2mrw?

I think Sheikh Shuraim in Makkah and Sheikh Qaasim in Madeenah. Wallahu A'lam

Soulja Girl
03-19-2009, 06:48 PM

^Me fiinks it's gonna be Sheikh Shuraim in Makkah yea... As for Madinah... Well... Erm *ahem* of course I'm hopiin it'll be Sheikh Budair, if not then Sheikh Qasim yes! :coolious:

al Amaanah
03-19-2009, 06:51 PM

I hope shaykh shuraim in makkah and shaykh al budair/aal shaykh in al madinah, but of course any other shaykh is good too insha Allah.

al Amaanah
03-19-2009, 08:33 PM

subhana Allah these are good imitations of shaykh shuraim masha Allah tabaraka Allah : O
I really thought it was him for a moment masha Allah.

http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...unawwarah.html

Raudha
03-20-2009, 09:17 AM
Me 2!!!! Bint Abee laughed @ me wen i told her it was him....

I hope it's sheikh Shuraim in Makkah :)

Raudha
03-20-2009, 09:37 AM
Who gave the first Athaan...it was beautiful..mashaAllah..

Raudha
03-20-2009, 09:39 AM
It IS Sheikh Sa'ood.. Alhamdulillah :D !!!!!!

BintAbee
03-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Who gave the first Athaan...it was beautiful..mashaAllah..

It WAS beautiful!! It was Sheikh Farooq Abdur Rahmaan Hadhrawi (didn't u recognize him?)

I didn't get to listen to khutbah imsad ... it was soo heartbreaking... I listened to first Athaan and heard Sheikh Shuraim's salaam and as soon as second Athaan started, I had to switch it off and leave because I had class. imsad

It IS Sheikh Sa'ood.. Alhamdulillah !!!!!!
^yes and Sheikh Qaasim in Madeenah :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-21-2009, 09:57 PM

Some cool Sh. Shuraim:

Sort of different Surah Fatiha here:

Surah Noor, really one of the best I've heard:

Raudha
03-21-2009, 10:18 PM
It WAS beautiful!! It was Sheikh Farooq Abdur Rahmaan Hadhrawi (didn't u recognize him?)
i thaught it was him but i wasn't sure..but then again who else cud it have been if Sheikh Sa'ood was the khatib:D

I didn't get to listen to khutbah imsad ... it was soo heartbreaking... I listened to first Athaan and heard Sheikh Shuraim's salaam and as soon as second Athaan started, I had to switch it off and leave because I had class. imsad
Loq..u think you are bad..I was at home..listening attentively to the khutbah and alas...in the middle of the first khutbah...I fell asleep!!:cry: bt I woke up @ the end and was able 2 make dua between the 2 khutbahs.Alhamdlillah..

^yes and Sheikh Qaasim in Madeenah :)
So you were ryt yet again..and what did he speak about?

'Abd al-Baari
03-22-2009, 09:36 AM
Assalamu 'Alaykum Warahmatullah,

Shaykh al-Qaasim spoke about Advice. His Khutbaah was around the Hadeeth of the Prophet salallahu 'alayhi wassalam "الدين النصيحة".

Raudha
03-22-2009, 10:06 AM
Jazaakallah Khair Bro Abdul Baari' ..

Some cool Sh. Shuraim:.....
MashaAllah these recitations are ALL very beautiful..But are you sure that they were recited in the Haram?

shuraimfan4lyf
03-22-2009, 10:11 AM
I think only the first and the last videos are from Masjid al Haram. The other recitations seems like they are from Riyadh. Allah(Subana wa Ta3la) knows the best.

al Amaanah
03-22-2009, 02:03 PM

^^ masha Allah tabaraka Allah!! jazaak Allahu khair Abu Sayyad.

Raudha
03-28-2009, 11:09 AM
:sl: Sis a1 hear the Jumuah khutbah this week? Can sum1 tel me who performd it and what they spoke about? jazakumullah khair :)

Raudha
03-28-2009, 11:37 AM
Dat's nolt fair! i didn't get 2 hear it imsad ..and in Madinah?

Raudha
03-28-2009, 11:49 AM
now i feel even wose imsad ...jazakallah khair bro Zak...inshaAllah i will...although the fiiking is still not the same <_<

BintAbee
03-28-2009, 10:31 PM
:sl: Sis a1 hear the Jumuah khutbah this week? Can sum1 tel me who performd it and what they spoke about? jazakumullah khair :)
SST spoke about piety and fearing Allah, doing what is halaal n abstaining from haraam. SB spoke about forgiveness and pardoning (of other people).
Can someone tell me who was the Mukabbir for Jumua in Makkah. Was it Sheikh Naif? because i'm not too sure.

shuraimfan4lyf
03-29-2009, 03:50 AM
^^ Yes It was Muaddhin Sheikh Naif Saleh Feedah :)

Raudha
04-02-2009, 02:46 PM
:sl: Brothers and sisters...I hope you are all well and excited because its that time of the week again Alhamdulillah...

And now for my usual question....

Any guesses on who the Khatib will be this week? :?

ayan333
04-02-2009, 02:56 PM

who???

Raudha
04-02-2009, 03:55 PM
:w: i have NO idea..We'l jst hafta wait and see:smile:

BintAbee
04-02-2009, 08:25 PM
:sl: Brothers and sisters...I hope you are all well and excited because its that time of the week again Alhamdulillah...

And now for my usual question....

Any guesses on who the Khatib will be this week? :?

Insha Allah Sheikh Khayyaath in Makkah n Sheikh Hudhaifiyy in Maedeenah

Raudha
04-03-2009, 09:45 AM
So who is it???:-\

AabiruSabeel
04-03-2009, 03:14 PM

Shaikh Khayyat and Shaikh Huzaify. Check HaramainRecordings.com

BintAbee
04-05-2009, 09:04 PM

I don't know if this has been posted before but this is reaaalllly emotional, year 1425, by sheikh.... nevermind you listen n know for yourself... enjoy!

http://www.ryadh-quran.net/playmaq-3493-0.html

M.B
04-05-2009, 09:29 PM
Anyone has news about what has happened to sheikh kalbani this days where does he lead??. Also i thought he was a imam in makkah??.

BintAbee
04-09-2009, 08:38 PM

^I've no idea where he is. I also thought he was Imam in Makkah (for like all salaah) and i expected him to perhaps give khutbah too. :hmm:

Guesses for tomorrows khutab? :? This week its a bit tricky. hmm.. I think Sheikh Saalih Ibn Humaid in Makkah n Sheikh Aal Sheikh in Madeenah.

(but it could very well be Sheikh Sudais in Makkah n Sheikh Qassim in Madeenah :confused:

'Abd al-Baari
04-09-2009, 09:32 PM

I think Shaykh Saalih ibn Humayd will give the Khutbaah and Insha'Allahu ta'ala Shaykh al Thubaity will give the Khutbaah in Madeenah!

I also thought he was Imam in Makkah (for like all salaah) and i expected him to perhaps give khutbah too.
Not all of the Imaams of Haram have been appointed as Khateebs, Shaykh 'Abdullah al-Juhany, Shaykh Maahir al-Muayqili, Shaykh Khaalid al Ghamdi, and Shaykh Fayzal Ghazzawi have not been appointed as Khateebs yet, and Allah knows best.

BintAbee
04-09-2009, 09:36 PM

I think Shaykh Saalih ibn Humayd will give the Khutbaah and Insha'Allahu ta'ala Shaykh al Thubaity will give the Khutbaah in Madeenah!
^Sheikh Thubaiyty.. hmmm.. interesting hope he comes back soon.

Not all of the Imaams of Haram have been appointed as Khateebs, Shaykh 'Abdullah al-Juhany, Shaykh Maahir al-Muayqili, Shaykh Khaalid al Ghamdi, and Shaykh Fayzal Ghazzawi have not been appointed as Khateebs yet, and Allah knows best.

^True but i just thought they would consider making him khateeb but nevermind, Insha Allah Khair.

Soulja Girl
04-10-2009, 09:39 AM

Sheikh Saleh Al Humaid in Makkah and Sheikh Hussein in Madinah :)

'Abd al-Baari
04-10-2009, 09:44 AM

hmm.. I think Sheikh Saalih Ibn Humaid in Makkah n Sheikh Aal Sheikh in Madeenah.
Yup you were right sis, Shaykh Saalih ibn Humayd & Shaykh Hussayn aal as-Shaykh are todays Khateebs. Shaykh Humaid talking about protection from black magic, and shaytaan, I think. Surah Falaq & Naas in Salaah, Shaykh aal as Shaykh read Surah Kawthar & Ikhlaas.

BintAbee
04-13-2009, 11:13 AM

Hope everyone checks out haramain recordings today. There's some really good stuff there.. Sheikh Maahir, Sheikh Budair, Sheikh Kalbaani (for bro M.B)... awesome... Masha Allah

M.B
04-13-2009, 02:19 PM

jazakallah sister.

BintAbee
04-15-2009, 06:14 PM

^wa iyyaaka

I was just wondering.... do they match the imaams with the mu'athinns especially for jumua coz like Sheikh Taufeeq Khouj mostly comes with Sheikh Aal Talib n Sheikh Hadhrawiyy with Sheikh Shuraim... :?

EDIT: I'm listening to Sheikh Maahir's last Ramadan's Taraweeh ... awesome and so :cry:

Raudha
04-16-2009, 08:06 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters...i haven't posted in this thread for s long time..and its thursday night...

any guesses on the khateeb for tomorrow??:^)

BintAbee
04-16-2009, 08:11 PM
Wa alaikumus Salaam

I think it would be Sheikh Sudais in Makkah and Sheikh Qaasim in Madeenah... Hope I get to listen to the Makkah 1 tomorrow, Insha Allah

Raudha
04-16-2009, 08:13 PM
i won't get 2 listen to netin live :(

Let's w8 n c if u'r ryt dis tym...Altough we all know that u normally are ryt

Soulja Girl
04-17-2009, 09:28 AM

Sheikh Shuraim for Khutbah in Makkah :coolious:

Not too sure about Madinah :><:

BintAbee
04-17-2009, 09:33 AM
i won't get 2 listen to netin live :(

Let's w8 n c if u'r ryt dis tym...Altough we all know that u normally are ryt
^ see, u spoke too soon, it's Sheikh Shuraim

[S]I'm happy[/S]

:D

Going into dua now... think he spoke about "fame" :?

Salaah now... Sura A'laa and Ghaashiyah .... reminds me of Ramadaan... just over 4 months left... May Allah deliver us to Ramadaan and make easy for us and accept from us ... ameen!

Raudha
04-17-2009, 11:39 AM
Stop rubbing it in! not fair!I cudn't listen 2it :(

ameen

BintAbee
04-17-2009, 05:38 PM

Sheikh Shuraim for Khutbah in Makkah :coolious:

Not too sure about Madinah :><:

^Sheikh Qaasim in Madeenah

AabiruSabeel
04-17-2009, 06:21 PM

Shaikh Shuraim gave khutbah and...
think he spoke about "fame" :?
yes, he spoke about fame, riya, sum'ah but major part was about fame.
Salaah now... Sura A'laa and Ghaashiyah .... reminds me of Ramadaan... just over 4 months left... May Allah deliver us to Ramadaan and make easy for us and accept from us ... ameen!
Aameen!

Shaikh Abdullah 'Awad Al-Juhany led Asr,

Shaikh AbdurRahman As-Sudais led Maghrib - Surah Al-Ahzab - from innallAha wa malaa-ikatahu yuSalloon 'Alan-nabiy...

Shaikh Faisal Al-Ghazzawi led Isha - Surah Isra...

M.B
04-17-2009, 09:54 PM

^wa iyyaaka

I was just wondering.... do they match the imaams with the mu'athinns especially for jumua coz like Sheikh Taufeeq Khouj mostly comes with Sheikh Aal Talib n Sheikh Hadhrawiyy with Sheikh Shuraim... :?

EDIT: I'm listening to Sheikh Maahir's last Ramadan's Taraweeh ... awesome and so :cry:

I think you were right about the muadins and the imams.:)

BintAbee
04-18-2009, 07:07 PM

Sheikh Maahir did Maghrib today. Happy he's back.

This is the text of the dua he did in witr last Ramadan, 29th night... please let me know if there are any mistakes.....

الشيخ: ماهر المعيقلى

التاريخ: ۱٤٢٩-٢٩-۰۹

اللهم انا نشهد بانك انت الله لا اله الا انت الواحد الاحد الفرد الصمد الذى لم يلد و لم يولد و لم يكن له كفوا احد

لا اله الا الله الحي القيوم اله الاولين و الآخرين و جامع الناس لميقات يوم الدين

لا اله الا انت سبحانك انا كنا من الظالمين

لا اله الا انت سبحانك ما عبدناك حق عبادتك و لا شكرناك حق شكرك و لا قدرناك حق قدرك

اللهم اهدنا فى من هديت و عافنا فى من عافيت و تولنا فى من توليت و بارك لنا فى ما اعطيت و اصرف عنا برحمتك شر ما قضيت انك تقضى و لا يقضى عليك انه لا يذل من واليت و لا يعز من عاديت تباركت ربنا و تعاليت

لك الحمد حتى ترضى و لك الحمد اذا رضيت و لك الحمد بعد الرضى

اللهم اقسم لنا من خشيتك ما تحول به بيننا و بين معصيتك و من طاعتك ما تبلغنا به جنتك و من اليقين ما تهون به علينا مصائب الدنيا و متعنا اللهم بأسماعنا و ابصارنا و قواتنا ابدا ما ابقيتنا و اجعله الوارث منا و اجعل ثأرنا على من ظلمنا و انصرنا على من عادانا و لا تجعل مصيبتنا فى ديننا و لا تجعل الدنيا اكبر همنا و لا مبلغ علمنا و لا الى النار مصيرنا و اجعل اللهم الجنة هي دارنا و قرارنا برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

اللهم انا عبيدك بنوا عبيدك بنوا امائك نواصينا بيدك ماض فينا حكمك عدل فينا قضائك نسألك بكل اسم هو لك سميت به نفسك او انزلته فى كتابك او علمته احدا من خلقك او استأثرت به فى علم الغيب عندك ان تجعل القرآن العظيم ربيع قلوبنا و نور صدورنا و جلاء احزاننا و ذهاب همومنا و غموممنا

اللهم ذكرنا منه ما نسينا و علمنا منه ما جهلنا

اللهم اجعله حجة لنا يوم القيامة

اللهم اجعله شفيع لنا يوم القيامة

برحماك و جودك و فضلك يا ارحم الراحمين

اللهم اغفر للمسلمين و المسلمات و المؤمنين و المؤمنات الاحياء منهم و الاموات

اللهم اغفر لآبائنا و امهاتنا كما ربونا صغارا

اللهم اغفر لهم و ارحمهم و عافهم و اعف عنهم و اكرم نزلهم و وسع مدخلهم و اغسلهم با الماء و الثلج و البرد و نقهم من الذنوب و الخطايا كما ينق الثوب الابيض من الدنس

اللهم من كان منهم ميتا فأنزل على قبره شآبيب الرحمات
اللهم و افصح له فى قبره مد بصره
اللهم اجعل قبره روضة من رياض الجنة
اللهم و اجمعنا به فى دار كرامتك من غير حساب و لا عقاب
اللهم و من كان منهم حيا فأطل فى عمره و احسن فى عمله و اختم لنا و له بخاتمة الاحسان برحمتك يا منان يا ذا الجلال و الاكرام

اللهم لا تدع لنا ذنبا الا غفرته و لا مريضا الا شفيته و لا مبتلا الا عافيته و لا ضآلا الا هديته و لا حائرا الا دللته و لا ا سيرا الا قككته و لا ميتا من امواتنا الا رحمته برحمتك و جودك و فضلك يا ارحم الراحمين

ربنا تقبل منا انك انت السميع العليم و تب علينا انك انت التواب الرحيم

اللهم وفق امامنا بتوفيقك و ايده بتأييدك و ارزقه البطانة الصالحة الطيبة المباركة التى تدله على الخير و تعينه عليه برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

اللهم وفقه و ولي عهده لما تحبه و ترضاه برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

ربنا و الهنا و سيدنا يا ذا الجلال و الاكرام يا حي يا قيوم يا من تسمع كلامنا و ترى مكاننا و تعلم سرنا و جهرنا

اللهم اعتق رقابنا من النار
اللهم اعتق رقابنا و رقاب آبائنا و امهاتنا و ازواجنا و ذرياتنا من النار برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

اللهم انك عفو تحب العفو فاعف عنا

اللهم تقبل منا انك انت السميع العليم و تب علينا انك انت التواب الرحيم

اللهم صلى و سلم و بارك و انعم على عبدك و رسولك محمد و على آله و اصحابه و التابعين

BintAbee
04-21-2009, 05:41 PM

Sheikh Ghazzawi just finished lead Isha in Masjidul Haraam... Sura Naml, i think.... btw anyone know who was the mukabbir :?

BintAbee
04-22-2009, 10:01 AM

Please visit Haramain recordings and listen to this awesome salaah

http://www.4shared.com/file/10071228...Aal_Talib.html

It's a live recording so when you listen to it, it feels as if you are performing salaah behind SST in the haram ... I love it!!!!!

Jazakallah HSR and Bro Luqman Yahya who sent the recording

BintAbee
04-22-2009, 05:40 PM

Sheikh Hudhaifiyy leading Isha in Madeenah... Sura Mutaffifeen.. sheikh Ghazzawi in Makkah

BintAbee
04-23-2009, 04:02 PM

oh that Maghrib by sheikh Maahir was jus awesome........ why are they leading from right in front of the ka'aba and nt from behind the Maqaam :?

ayesha309
04-23-2009, 04:13 PM
if anyone is interested, an EXCELLENT imitation of sheikh sudais
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...imitation.html

BlissfullyJaded
04-23-2009, 04:25 PM

oh that Maghrib by sheikh Maahir was jus awesome........ why are they leading from right in front of the ka'aba and nt from behind the Maqaam :?

I was wondering that too... :? It seems kinda crowded there though, I duno for sure. Last couple weekends they've been leading up close to the Kabah innit...

Oh, and jazakillah khair for keepin this thread alive. :D

BintAbee
04-23-2009, 05:21 PM
^ O you welcome Jawharah.... wa iyyaki

I didn't know that coz i don't watch it that often... Maybe they do it only on weekends coz i know they do it sometimes in crowded seasons like Hajj and Ramadan but now is a quiet season so maybe its just the weekends :mmokay:

sis ayesha309 that was a good imitation... I think if someone didn't listen to sudais too often they would confuse the 2. :D

btw, what's the name of the Sheikh and in which Masjid does he lead.... oh and you know that Sheikh that leads in the Madeenah University? the one that can imitate Sheikh Shuraim perfectly? What's his name :?

BintAbee
04-23-2009, 05:26 PM

Sheikh Ghamidi's back!!!!! :D ... sura balad and Shams.. Masha Allah

'Abd al-Baari
04-23-2009, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah

I was wondering that too... :? It seems kinda crowded there though, I duno for sure. Last couple weekends they've been leading up close to the Kabah innit...

Oh, and jazakillah khair for keepin this thread alive. :D

Assalamu 'Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh,

It's Umrah Season at the moment, i.e Visas have been given by the Saudi Govermnent, and I think the building work is also having an effect.

Awesome Maghrib & Isha Salaah, also Shaykh al-Budayr's Fajr was beautiful!

BintAbee
04-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Awesome Maghrib & Isha Salaah, also Shaykh al-Budayr's Fajr was beautiful!
Couldn't agree with you more akhi...any ideas on the khateeb for Jumua tomorrow, Makkah and Madeenah :?

S_87
04-24-2009, 11:24 AM
^it was sheikh sudais for makkah

BintAbee
04-24-2009, 01:44 PM
^ and Sheikh Salaah Budair for Madeenah

shuraimfan4lyf
04-24-2009, 08:55 PM
^ O you welcome Jawharah.... wa iyyaki

I didn't know that coz i don't watch it that often... Maybe they do it only on weekends coz i know they do it sometimes in crowded seasons like Hajj and Ramadan but now is a quiet season so maybe its just the weekends :mmokay:

sis ayesha309 that was a good imitation... I think if someone didn't listen to sudais too often they would confuse the 2. :D

btw, what's the name of the Sheikh and in which Masjid does he lead.... oh and you know that Sheikh that leads in the Madeenah University? the one that can imitate Sheikh Shuraim perfectly? What's his name :?

As-salamu alaykum

Are you talking about Mohammed Amer?

BintAbee
04-25-2009, 09:45 AM
As-salamu alaykum

Are you talking about Mohammed Amer?
Wa alaikumus Salaam

I don't know his name... is that his name? HSR put up two of his Fajr's where he recited Sura Qasas in both of them... Is it the same person :?

He reads just like Sheikh Shuraim ... Masha Allah

Sheikh Ghamdi and Sheikh Hudhaify recited the same ayahs. Masha Allah.
^Yeah I noticed that... It was as if they had it planned :rollseyes

BintAbee
04-25-2009, 01:51 PM

http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...b-amazing.html

^This is sweet... Masha Allah.... remind me of the good old days :X :D

shuraimfan4lyf
04-26-2009, 05:38 AM
Wa alaikumus Salaam

I don't know his name... is that his name? HSR put up two of his Fajr's where he recited Sura Qasas in both of them... Is it the same person :?

He reads just like Sheikh Shuraim ... Masha Allah

^Yeah I noticed that... It was as if they had it planned :rollseyes

Oh that brother..usually we do not know the names of reciters from the universities. They are students. InshaAllah, we will try to ask the brother who send these recordings, to get their names. As-salamu alaykum

M.B
04-26-2009, 06:22 AM
Did anyone notice that sheikh budayr had a heavy voice for slatul jummah as if he had a flu or something. If he has a flu may Allah cure him ameen.

AabiruSabeel
04-27-2009, 07:44 AM

www.ShaikhShuraim.tk is now updated with the recordings of Shaikh Shuraim from almost all the previous years when he led Taraweeh in Haram.

Jazakumallahu Khair for all those who took pains to record all these and upoad.
If anyone can provide the missing parts, I will be grateful inshaAllah.

AabiruSabeel
04-27-2009, 10:26 AM
That is great work!
It took ages :exhausted :phew

Raudha
05-01-2009, 09:24 AM
Sheik Salih 'Al Talib for khutbah in Makkah today!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Raudha
05-01-2009, 09:59 AM
^I think he spoke about Taharah :?

Raudha
05-02-2009, 09:28 AM
Who performed the khutbah in Madinah? :?

BintAbee
05-02-2009, 05:57 PM

Sheikh Taalib just performed an AWESOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE Salatul Isha. He's back after ageeeeeeeesssssssss... ALHAMDULILLAH

BintAbee
05-03-2009, 05:52 PM

SST's Isha was once again amazing!!!!!!!!!! Masha Allah.... still leading from right in front of the Ka'bah... I reallllllyyyy wish he would be given a chance to lead taraweeh this year... His Isha recitations really penetrate the heart.

Raudha
05-03-2009, 05:58 PM
I reallllllyyyy wish he would be given a chance to lead taraweeh this year...
Ameen :peace:

BintAbee
05-04-2009, 05:42 PM

www.ShaikhShuraim.tk is now updated with the recordings of Shaikh Shuraim from almost all the previous years when he led Taraweeh in Haram.

Jazakumallahu Khair for all those who took pains to record all these and upoad.
If anyone can provide the missing parts, I will be grateful inshaAllah.
Subhanallah!!!! :ooh:

It took ages
^May Allah reward your efforts... Jazakallah Khair Akhee

SST led Isha... Sura Tahreem end :thumbs_up

hmmm... why doesn't Saudi 1 work sometimes :?

Does anyone have a radio link to listen to makkah salaah live.... will that take less megabytes of my internet :? :X

AabiruSabeel
05-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Does anyone have a radio link to listen to makkah salaah live.... will that take less megabytes of my internet
I think this should work for Fajr and Isha:
http://www.saudiradio.net/LinksRedirect.aspx?cid=3

BintAbee
05-04-2009, 07:02 PM
^ Jazakallah Khair Akhee... I tried the link, just to see if it's working, but it's not working... Does it work for you?

AabiruSabeel
05-04-2009, 07:12 PM
It just opens a webpage with embedded Media Player, but doesn't play anything. Maybe because its past 10 pm in Saudia now. Pls try again when its morning.

BintAbee
05-04-2009, 07:16 PM
^ yes.. same thing happened when I tried... okay I'll try again tomorrow morning Insha Allah... hope it works ... Jazakallah khair once again akhee

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-04-2009, 09:17 PM

Muhammad Ayoub ibn Muhammad Yusuf. I think this is his father Muhammad Yusuf:

http://english.islamway.com/sindex.p..._a=view&id=143

Beautiful flow..I wish I could find more of him.

Ummu Sufyaan
05-05-2009, 02:28 AM
^
this may help inshallah...

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-05-2009, 03:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
^
this may help inshallah...

Jazakallah Khayr, but that's Muhammad Ayoub, I'm looking for his father, Muhammad Yusuf (the Qari in the link in my last post).

AabiruSabeel
05-05-2009, 03:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd al-Rahman
Muhammad Ayoub ibn Muhammad Yusuf. I think this is his father Muhammad Yusuf:

http://english.islamway.com/sindex.p..._a=view&id=143
Similar tone. Could be Shaikh Ayyub's father.

AswatalIslam also has his last few Surah(s) only. http://www.aswatalislam.net/DisplayF...Muhammad_Yusuf

AabiruSabeel
05-05-2009, 04:39 PM

Shaikh Shuraim's other than Taraweeh recordings are also updated now.

Jazakumullahu Khair al Jaza' fid-dunya wal Aakhirah to HaramainRecordings, iHaram, and whoever collected the daily recordings on the internet.

There are still some parts missing. I hope to collect the complete Quran from regular prayers, but it may take years. Shaikh Shuraim has not recited some parts in regular prayers yet...

shuraimfan4lyf
05-05-2009, 09:54 PM
As-salamu alaykum

I don't think that is Sheikh Ayyoub's father. He sounds like he is copying Sheikh Shuraim. Allahu Alam.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-05-2009, 11:25 PM

^ For Muhammad Ayoub's page they put his name as: Muhammad Ayoub ibn Muhammad Yusuf..so it might just be him.

I didn't feel any resemblance to Shaykh Shuraim though, I like his style, it's different.

BintAbee
05-07-2009, 05:37 PM

Sheikh Ghazzawi for Isha.. Sura Ra'd :thumbs_up

shuraimfan4lyf
05-08-2009, 02:40 PM
As-salamu alaykum

Sheikh Usama Khayyat led Jumua in Masjid Al haram al Makki.

and Sheikh Abdul-Muhsin al-Qasim in Masjid an-Nabawi.

BintAbee
05-08-2009, 03:50 PM

http://www.saudiradio.net/DIFrame.as...ive.aspx&Cid=3

Then click on مشاهير القراء ..... Then download the 4 files...(if you want to listen to all)

^ These are some biographies (in arabic) by the Quran radio in Riyaadh...

1st one is Sheikh Abdullah Khayyaath's
2nd one is Sheikh Muhammad Sibaayil's
3rd one is Sheikh AbdurRahmaan Sudais'
4th one is Sheikh Su'ood Shuraim's

Hope you enjoy it!!!!!!

shuraimfan4lyf
05-09-2009, 04:07 AM
Jazak'Allah khair for the awesome files. :thumbs_up:)

Its the first time I heard Sheikh Subayyal in studio. I think thats studio:? Allahu alam.

BintAbee
05-09-2009, 07:07 AM
^wa iyyaaka.... It does sound like an in studio recording... maybe someone can confirm but I think one of the presenters said he recorded the Quran at that same Quran station :?

Also if you listen to the one on Sheikh Shuraim.... it says that he is the youngest of all the Makkah Imams ... so i think the recordings of these biographies are a bit old :?

M.B
05-10-2009, 10:05 AM

As ramadhan is coming close i wanted your opinons on who we think is going to lead taraweeh this year i hope its kalbani and arkani he is imam of a mosque in jeddah.

Raudha
05-10-2009, 10:14 AM
^Ahhhh, Ramadhaan fever :cry:

shuraimfan4lyf
05-10-2009, 10:14 AM
InshaAllah I want these Imams to lead in the haramain.

Makkah:
Sheikh Shuraim(Hopefully he does dua this year,been hoping for past 3years)
Sheikh Sudais
Sheikh Juhany
Sheikh Maahir

Madinah:
Sheikh Thubayti(:cry::hmm:,Iam missing Sheikh Thubayti,hopefully he will be back)
Sheikh Qasim
Sheikh Husayn:coolious: (Also I love duas by Sheikh Husayn)
Sheikh Budair

I know this order mostly likely will not occur. Allahu alam. but it seems impossible. Well its just my dream I guess lol.

Raudha
05-10-2009, 10:16 AM
^ Sounds go0d..but not great..I would like Sheikh AlJuhani substituted for Sheikh Saalih AlTalib...Otherwise :thumbs_up

shuraimfan4lyf
05-10-2009, 10:19 AM
Sheikh JUHANY?!?!? lol no wayyyyy..no offense to Sh.Talib fans.

Raudha
05-10-2009, 10:21 AM
^ No offense to Sheikh Juhani fans or him (hafidhahullah) either..Its just that I'd really like Sheikh 'Al Talib to be in and I cudn't see anyone else being left out :embarrass

Soulja Girl
05-10-2009, 10:25 AM

InshaAllah I want these Imams to lead in the haramain.

Makkah:
Sheikh Shuraim(Hopefully he does dua this year,been hoping for past 3years)
Sheikh Sudais
Sheikh Juhany
Sheikh Maahir

Madinah:
Sheikh Thubayti(:cry::hmm:,Iam missing Sheikh Thubayti,hopefully he will be back)
Sheikh Qasim
Sheikh Husayn:coolious: (Also I love duas by Sheikh Husayn)
Sheikh Budair

I know this order mostly likely will not occur. Allahu alam. but it seems impossible. Well its just my dream I guess lol.
^Snap! But I'd also liike to see Sheikh Kalbaani lead in Makkah. :)

And speaking of Sheikh Thubaity, has he been leadin Dhuhr or Asr prayers? :? If not, then how iz he?

Najiullah
05-10-2009, 05:04 PM

^Snap! But I'd also liike to see Sheikh Kalbaani lead in Makkah. :)

And speaking of Sheikh Thubaity, has he been leadin Dhuhr or Asr prayers? :? If not, then how iz he?

Sheikh Tubaity led Asr once in march and gave lecture in Masjid e nabwi

also people told me Sheikh Ahmed bin Abdur rahman al Hudaify will be appointed as imam this year for Taraweeh. Allah Hu Alam.

ayesha309
05-10-2009, 08:35 PM
^^ I've heard Sheikh Thubaity leads Asr more often, (he didn't just lead it once). I don't think he'll do taraweeh becuase he still has some throat problems. Allahu Alam. May Allah cure him. Ameen. I doubt Sheikh Kalbani will be leading in Makkah, it was just a one-time thing when he lead. He is currently the imam of Masjid Muhaisiny in Makkah (I dont know if the masjid has any relationship with Sheikh Muhaisiny)

BintAbee
05-11-2009, 01:17 PM

I guess you guys already know who I want to lead for Taraweeh ... Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib ofcourse!!!!!!!.. and yeah I also want Sheikh Shuraim to do some Witr duas and Sheikh Maahir should be in ... I think everyone just loves how he reads...and Sheikh Sudais .... it's kinda impossible to leave him out... he's too senior :D ... and Sheikh Juhany... no offence but I wouldn't mind if he doesn't lead :X

And Madeenah.... hmm... all 5 should lead... but if Sheikh Thubaity won't lead, they'll probably need to get someone else... if not for Taraweeh, then at least for the Fardh Salaahs.

I wish there was a place where we coud suggest to the Saudi government who we would like to lead in Haramain... :embarrass .... okay, okay I'm just imagining...

Soulja Girl
05-11-2009, 05:17 PM

He is currently the imam of Masjid Muhaisiny in Makkah (I dont know if the masjid has any relationship with Sheikh Muhaisiny)
^If I am not mistaken, it iz Sheikh Muhaisany's Masjid. :)

BintAbee
05-11-2009, 06:09 PM

http://www.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?do=c...ContentID=6046

^Can someone pleeaaaaaaassssseee translate???? :embarrass

Najiullah
05-11-2009, 06:54 PM

^If I am not mistaken, it iz Sheikh Muhaisany's Masjid. :)

yes u r not mistaken but sheikh Kalbani is now Imam and Kahteeb of Masjid Muhaisany.

BintAbee
05-11-2009, 06:54 PM

http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...1430_6600.html

^It's been kinda long since SST used that tune :thumbs_up ... unless I didn't listen enough recently :hmm:

ayesha309
05-11-2009, 07:05 PM

http://www.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?do=c...ContentID=6046

^Can someone pleeaaaaaaassssseee translate???? :embarrass
Sheikh Kalbaani is devliering a lecture which is titled "From the revelations of Surat Al-Kahf" in the Masjid Imam Malik bin Anas in the city of Seeh (i dunno where that is) on Monday

BintAbee
05-11-2009, 07:41 PM
^Jazakillah Khair ukhtee :)

BlissfullyJaded
05-12-2009, 01:58 AM

and Sheikh Juhany... no offence but I wouldn't mind if he doesn't lead :X
You didn't just say that. :muddlehea

That said, it would be cool if Sheikh Taalib led Taraweeh. I don't know how likely that is, but it would be really nice. Also would be amazing to see Sheikh Hudhaify's son lead... I wonder if they'd ever lead together on the same night.

Oh, and it rained last night Madeenah during 'Isha. Was soo beautiful to see outside Masjid al Nabawi the marble shiney (and slipperyyy). :D

shuraimfan4lyf
05-12-2009, 03:11 AM
^^^Sheikh Juhany is my second fav from Makkah in current Imams, I would really be upset if that happened. But I know Sheikh Juhany WILL lead for sure InshaAllah, like he has been leading for 3years in Makkah(such beautiful he has,marvelous mashallah) :D

BintAbee
05-12-2009, 06:35 AM

You didn't just say that. :muddlehea

That said, it would be cool if Sheikh Taalib led Taraweeh. I don't know how likely that is, but it would be really nice. Also would be amazing to see Sheikh Hudhaify's son lead... I wonder if they'd ever lead together on the same night.
^^^Sheikh Juhany is my second fav from Makkah in current Imams, I would really be upset if that happened. But I know Sheikh Juhany WILL lead for sure InshaAllah, like he has been leading for 3years in Makkah(such beautiful he has,marvelous mashallah) :D

Okay, okay... let's negotiate :D .... since sheikh Kalbaani ain't gonna lead in Makkah this year.. there can still be 5 leading Taraweeh.. so Sheikh Juhany and Sheikh Taalib can both lead... that way all of us can be happy :? :embarrass ..... not like I have any say in these decisions anyway :rolleyes:

Oh, and it rained last night Madeenah during 'Isha. Was soo beautiful to see outside Masjid al Nabawi the marble shiney (and slipperyyy). :D

Really ... that must have been cool :shade: . i love it when it rains... It rained one day when we were in Makkah, at Jumua, and Raudha and I got soaked!!!!!!!! coz we performed salaah on the roof :coolious:

BintAbee
05-12-2009, 02:25 PM

Okay... this is the first time I've uploaded something... so I don't know if it's gonna work :nervous: ... anyway here goes:

http://www.divshare.com/download/7356926-a30

^This is Fajr 10/11 Muharram 1426 , February 2005, Sura Taubah

By Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib

Oh and please forgive me ... the volume is quite low. :hiding:

BintAbee
05-12-2009, 05:37 PM

SST leading Isha .... Sura An'aam end... :awesome:

BintAbee
05-12-2009, 07:23 PM

Okay for all of you who were dying to listen to the Saudi Quran radio (referring to myself specifically lol) ... It's now working Alhamdulillah

Here's the link

rtsp://38.100.87.58:554/encoder/quran.rm

BintAbee
05-13-2009, 06:03 PM

SST led Isha ... Sura Ibraheem... end... beautiful as always.... hope this isn't an indication of trouble for our Palestian bros and sisters...

EDIT: I just realised that SST continued from where SAS stopped at Maghrib :thumbs_up

http://www.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?CFID...ContentID=6055

^Translation please :embarrass ... looks like a cool article with a picture... I think its something about SST speaking against smoking :?

BlissfullyJaded
05-13-2009, 07:51 PM

Sheikh Taalib reads from there somewhat often... Either there or from 23-31 of Surah Ibraheem. Don't think it indicates anything inshaAllah. It was cool that he started from where Sheikh Sudais left off tho.

Jazakillah khair for the Quran Radio.

BintAbee
05-13-2009, 07:56 PM

Sheikh Taalib reads from there somewhat often... Either there or from 23-31 of Surah Ibraheem. Don't think it indicates anything inshaAllah. It was cool that he started from where Sheikh Sudais left off tho.
Yeah..true...Hope everything's ok though

Jazakillah khair for the Quran Radio.
^Wa iyyaki

BintAbee
05-14-2009, 05:34 PM

SST's reading real sweet ... please listen... Sura Aal Imraan

BintAbee
05-15-2009, 02:09 PM

Sheikh Shuraim for Makkah Jumua and Sheikh Aal Sheikh for Madeenah Jumua today.

EDIT: SST performed an awesome Isha today.... Sura Aal Imraan... used the same tune like yesterday... I wish he would use that tune everyday.... Reminds me of Ramadan!!!! *starts wishing he would lead Taraweeh again*

Raudha
05-16-2009, 05:49 PM

Sheikh Salih 'Al Talib led Esha again today. Beauuuuuutiful MashaAllah. Surah Naazi'aat.. :D
I'M SURE THAT MUST MEAN SOMETHING :><:

*sits and waits for reps from BintAbee* :p

BintAbee
05-17-2009, 11:09 AM

http://www.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?CFID...ContentID=6063

'Abd al-Baari
05-17-2009, 11:36 AM

Not a very good translation, but enough to get the gist of the article;

http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=

Haji_usmaan
05-17-2009, 04:04 PM
Salaam Walaikum to Everyone.

Hope everyone is well Insh'Allah

It's been a long time since I've posted....Nice to see that this forum is still functioning

Insh'Allah Shaykh Sudais is leading Salaatul Maghrib in Makkah
Nice and sweet recitation

Haji_usmaan
05-17-2009, 04:08 PM
By the way...whats happened to Brother Abdullah Saood?

BintAbee
05-17-2009, 05:56 PM

^welcome back Akhee!

SST just performed an amazing Isha Salaah .... Allah alone knows where he gets those beautiful tunes from :coolious: ..... I hope i'm not jumping the gun here but he's even reading from parts he doesn't usually read from.. thinking about taraweeh here.... :? Allahu A'alam...

Bro zAk ... i'll try reading the article and see if i can get the gist of it... In the mean time, I suppose 'Abd al-Baari's google translation should be ok... What happened to him? His not yellow and he's gone!!! :ooh:

EDIT: I can't translate it... I don't understand anything... hope google will be ok.. :embarrass

shuraimfan4lyf
05-18-2009, 05:20 AM
As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Sura At-Taubah from Makkah Tahajjud 1412
by Sheikh At-Thubayti, Sheikh As-Shuraim, and Sheikh Saleh ibn Humaid. MashaAllah all the shuyookhs recited beautifully.

http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...r-09-1412.html

Haji_usmaan
05-18-2009, 05:52 PM
Salaams

Shaykh Salih Al Talib led Salatul Isha in Makkah
Shaykh Hudayfi leading Salatul Isha in Madinah...reciting Surah Muttafiin

Haji_usmaan
05-19-2009, 04:27 PM
Salaams

Shaykh Ghamdi Led Salatul Maghrib in Makkah Ash Sharifa
Shaykh Qasim Led Salatul Maghrib in Madinah Ash Sharifa

BintAbee
05-22-2009, 01:12 PM

Sheikh Humaid for Jumua Khutbah in Makkah today... was so emotional... spoke about natural disasters and teh fact that they are a sign from Allah, that we should turn to Allah and ask for His forgiveness... and that we sould be patient (exercise Sabr) on the decree of Allah...

Funny thing is ... on the 23 May last year SST spoke about the exact same thing coz there was an earthquake in China :? (I think) on 12 May.. and he also read Sura Zilzaal in the first raka'ah of Jumua, just like SH did today!

Sheikh Budair for Madeenah khutbah... also spoke about earthquakes.. not surprised since Al-Ais is 240km north of Madeenah... Allah make it easy for the people. Ameen.

Raudha
05-26-2009, 06:54 PM
Can someone tell me and Bint Abee who performed Salatul Esha in Makkah last night and what the Imaam recited please :?
JazakumullahKhair

AabiruSabeel
05-26-2009, 06:59 PM

http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...kh-ghamdi.html

^Shaikh Ghamdi led Salatul Isha last night (25 May) and recited Surah Al-Baqarah, 204-214.

BintAbee
05-27-2009, 12:28 PM

Jazakallah khair akhee!

http://www.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?CFID...ContentID=6087

^Sheikh Ghazzawi is doing a lecture regarding the Quraan

Raudha
05-29-2009, 05:35 PM

Sheikh Sudais for Khutbah in Makkah today. Here’s a translation given by Mufti AK Hussain from Channel Islam International.. He gave a summary translation which I have paraphrased, so all errors are from my side:

First Khutbah

-Sheikh Sudais praised Allah and sent salaat and salaam on Nabi (s.a.w) and advised people to have Taqwah

-The topic for today was on technology

-He spoke about the merits of technology, eg. Enabling the ease of communication etc. and that technology is a manifestation of the greatness of Allah

-With the technology that we have, some people use this technology to cause wars and division among others… technology is used against Islam and the blood of Muslims is being spilt… technology is used to kill the innocent…

- When using technology, people are not concerned about the shari’ah,culture and good manners

-Muslims should stay away from evil

-Sheikh then goes on to mention 9 etiquettes involved in the use of technology:

1) Worship Allah and thank Allah for the technology

2) Use it only when there is a need eg. Cellphone: Phone when it’s convenient for others i.e not late at night… Don’t cause disturbance to others with it eg. Sick people, people who are asleep

3) One should greet people before speaking to them (السلام عليكم)

4) Keep your speech brief. Our speech is being recorded. We are prevented from 3 things as in the Hadeeth: “chit-chat” (قيل و قال), asking too many questions and wasting wealth. Ali (R.A.) said: “The tongue is the translator of the intellect”

5) Carrying tales is forbidden. A person who listens to other peoples conversation (while they do not want him to hear it) will have molten lead poured in his ears as punishment.

6) Musical tones on phones is forbidden. It is a form of imitating non- Muslims

7) In Baytullah, some people cause disturbance to Musallis by allowing their phones to ring. We should show respect to the signs of Allah and switch off the phones when entering the Haram.

8) Driving while using the cell phone causes accidents

9) To parents: Take care of your children. If they have a cell phone, then they should be taught the responsibilities that go with it. They should be shown mercy when they are being taught before reprimanding them. We are all shepards and responsible for our flocks.

-Some Muslims cause harm to other Muslims. Those that love to spread vulgarities regarding the Mu’mineen will have a painful punishment.

-use technology, don’t abuse it

Second Khutbah

-Praises to Allah and salaat and salaam on Nabi (s.a.w)

-leisure time should be spent for Allah

-technology should be used to spread Islam and teach Islam

- It should not be used for haraam eg. To cause division

- It should be used for positive and not negative

- This is the age of the Muslims. This is when Muslims should take the initiative. This century is for us.

- The neighbouring countries are not at peace. People have run away from their homes.

- Regarding the earthquake, he spoke highly regarding how the authorities had handled the situation.

-Salaat and salaam on Nabi (s.a.w)

-Dua, which included dua for Al Masjidul Aqsa

Sheikh Hudhaifiyy gave Khutbah in Madeenah and spoke about Bid’ah

و السلام عليكم

courtesy of Bint Abee :)

BlissfullyJaded
05-30-2009, 02:16 AM

^Jazakillah khair! It's so sad that people will enter the Masjid al Haram and Masjid al Nabawi with their cell phone volume loud. imsad In any masjid that's bad, and in the Haram'ain it's just so much worse. InshaAllah they'll take heed to the words of the Imaams...

Ali (R.A.) said: “The tongue is the translator of the intellect”
Wow, that's deep... :thumbs_up

Sheikh Juhany was awesome and emotional today in Fajr. :thumbs_up :cry:

Yanal
05-30-2009, 02:29 AM
I inshAllah will view/listen to the videos and give my comments inshAllah.

Al-Hanbali
05-30-2009, 05:02 PM
Sheikh Juhany was awesome and emotional today in Fajr. :thumbs_up :cry:
Amazing !!

Also, his recitation of Soorah Yusuf here ---> http://quranicaudio.com/stream.m3u/16110 !!

$tranger
06-01-2009, 12:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
That was truly awesome! imsad MashaAllah:thumbs_up He said:

Abdullah Saood says:
*Giv my salaams 2 evry1 on LI who remembers me
Wasalaams

Get HIM to post next time :p

BintAbee
06-01-2009, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
He said:

Abdullah Saood says:
*Giv my salaams 2 evry1 on LI who remembers me
Wa alaika wa alaihis Salaam :thumbs_up

Tell him that even people who were not members here when he used to post still reply to his salaams and that he should come and post. :skeleton: Insha Allah khair, but I hope he does post... I don't think he has a post in this part. :?

ABDULLAH SAOOD
06-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatullahi-wabrakatu

Inshallah you are all in good spirtual health. Maaaaaaan been a long time since I posted on here.

Well Iv been in the UK now for a few years - mashallah. I am only in touch with Shaykh Saleh Talib and the last time I went for Umrah in Ramadan 08 I met Shaykh Sudais and Shuraim briefly.

Allhumdolillah, in madina meeting the Imams is no problem I have a friend there who knows them all - last ramadan allhumdolillah I was fortunate to break fast with Shaykh Hudaifee and Shaykh Budair. I also used to pray very close to the Imams.

Good to see this thread is still going - and hey if I dont recognise the names but pls do remind me who you are either PM or on here.

I will try and post more often inshallah, but family commitements take up a lot of my time!

Thanks for the pic ZAK!!!!!!! I am back from the dead lol!

Masalaam

Abdullah Saood

Yanal
06-01-2009, 02:25 PM
Asalam Alaykum

InshAllah we will be on of them and inshAllah you will post more:).

BintAbee
06-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatullahi-wabrakatu

Inshallah you are all in good spirtual health. Maaaaaaan been a long time since I posted on here.
Wa alaykumus Salaam, glad u back!

Well Iv been in the UK now for a few years - mashallah. I am only in touch with Shaykh Saleh Talib and the last time I went for Umrah in Ramadan 08 I met Shaykh Sudais and Shuraim briefly.
:coolious:

Allhumdolillah, in madina meeting the Imams is no problem I have a friend there who knows them all - last ramadan allhumdolillah I was fortunate to break fast with Shaykh Hudaifee and Shaykh Budair. I also used to pray very close to the Imams.
:thumbs_up

Sheikh Budair was in South Africa last year July, Raudha and I got to pray behind him Alhamdulillah. Did he mention anything about his visit to SA? ... I'm curious to know whether he liked it lol

Good to see this thread is still going - and hey if I dont recognise the names but pls do remind me who you are either PM or on here.

I will try and post more often inshallah, but family commitements take up a lot of my time!
Hope so... howz Abu Zarr :?

Thanks for the pic ZAK!!!!!!! I am back from the dead lol!
:rollseyes so that's who did that!

Raudha
06-01-2009, 05:40 PM

I hope that you and your family are keeping well brother. Its good to have you back.

Sheikh Budair was in South Africa last year July, Raudha and I got to pray behind him Alhamdulillah. Did he mention anything about his visit to SA? ... I'm curious to know whether he liked it lol
:coolious:

I hope you have many mre exciting experiences to share with us from now till long after Ramadhaan InshaAllah :peace:

ABDULLAH SAOOD
06-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahamtullahi-wabrakatu

Jazkallah for the posts, I have kinda missed being on here.

When I next speak/see Shaykh Budair I will ask him about the SA visit - South Africa is a great place I was in Joburg and Cape Town in late 2007 how can he not like it!!! The people there were amazing I also met Hashim Amla wot a gr8 guy!

Abuzar is well mashallah he is almost 5 now and allah blessed me with a daughter Fatima whi is almost 3 now.

I have to say the Imams are the most down to earth people I have ever met - so humble. When you are with them its amazing you learn so much and mashallah the knowledge....

I will inshallah share some experiences with the Imams last ramadan (its not the same now that I am no longer in Saudi Arabia but still try and maintain some contact with the Imams).

Masalaam

Abdullah Saood

BintAbee
06-01-2009, 05:56 PM

Just caught the last 2 Aayahs of Qiraat of SST in Isha. He used that 2003 tune :awesome: .... nothing would work :raging: but finally Iqraa worked. Qadarullah!

http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...aal-talib.html

^I wanna download that but I can't. Could someone fix the link plz :embarrass :hiding:

EDIT: okay, i've just listened to:

30 May Fajr - Subhanallah Sheikh Juhany was really emotional at the end but he sounded a bit tired throughout the salaah :? ... listening to that Fajr reminded me of Ramadan! May Allah deliver us to Ramadan and make it easy for us. Ameen

30 May Isha & 31 May Isha - SST is using his old tune again.. hmmm... reminds me of school days :X

M.B
06-01-2009, 06:50 PM

Brother abdullah i just wanted to ask u if u would know which people r leading taraweeh this year??.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.