/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What Suplication Is This ??????????

Güven
08-31-2008, 10:49 PM
:sl:

Does Someone Know What Supplication This is ??? Is It Durud Sharif??

They Recite it In every Four Rekah after Salam In taraweeh Prayers and Eid Prayers Soo , Its Not something New , Im just Curious What Supplication This is :)

It goes Exactly like this, same Rhytm ,But witout Music ofcourse.

Media Tags are no longer supported

You can hear it Till 1.25 Min

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
08-31-2008, 10:51 PM
we're sorry this video is no longer available
its not working akhi

Güven
08-31-2008, 10:51 PM
thats Strange its working fine with me

Na7lah
08-31-2008, 10:53 PM
wats it called i'll look for it on youtube

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
08-31-2008, 10:55 PM
Its From Sami yusuf ,Called Suplication or salavat , I know There is a little drums init , But there arent Any video's to Show except this one

Questfortruth
08-31-2008, 10:56 PM
As far as I know this is sang by Sami Yusuf. Your mosque recites it just like Sami thats amazing. I did go to a mosque long time ago and they also would recite something similar to this after every Taraweeh. I am not sure I think its called Darood.

Questfortruth
08-31-2008, 10:59 PM
Sami Yusuf Supplication the original video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z4uS0s1KaE

Güven
08-31-2008, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Questfortruth
As far as I know this is sang by Sami Yusuf and his boy friends. Your mosque recites it just like Sami thats amazing. I did go to a mosque long time ago and they also would recite something similar to this after every Taraweeh. I am not sure I think its called Darood.
yes They Recite exactly the same but even better Than Sami Yusuf :D, we Recite It All together, Thats one of the things That I like at Taraweeh,
But if it is realy Durud Sharif Then Thats Realy Good , There Is Alots of Reward For That supplication

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.