/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Look At This~! Unforgivable~!

~*Fatima*~
09-01-2008, 05:44 PM
:sl:
HINDUS BURNING THE HOLY QURAN (Astagfirullah)
Please We Must Show this to as many people as We can in different countries so that it may reaches the media which will for sure and the Muslims all over the world may know & do something about this.
This is an exclusive picture and it's the only proof of the unforgivable sin done by the Hindus. :raging:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
09-01-2008, 06:21 PM
And muslims hate freedom of speech?

You know what, forget this. I'm fasting and truly cannot be asked to get heated up by such stupidity; if people out there want to accuse Islam of being intolerant (of freedom of speech) but allow stuff of this nature to go unchecked, then fine; keep digging your own grave of stupidity. I don't have the patience anymore.

Tornado
09-01-2008, 06:24 PM
But this is freedom of speech non? Sure it uncool, but what can you do.

aamirsaab
09-01-2008, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tornado
But this is freedom of speech non? Sure it uncool, but what can you do.
Ok now we're moving into the realms of irony. Yes it is an example of freedom of speech - no more so than certain violent reactions to certain danish cartoons which were also considered to be INTOLERANT of freedom of speech. Clearly, society doesn't know what the hell it is talking about (yet again). Should also note the lack of news reporting this, but hey maybe because it's not showing a muslim do anything bad!

Like I said: let society keep digging its grave of stupidity - it is the only way it shall ever learn.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Riyadh-ul-Jannah
09-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Astagfirullah,
Burning the Quran?
Now thats just wrong! What did we do to them hindus?
What is their reason to burn the Quran?
:w:

Keltoi
09-01-2008, 06:29 PM
Burning the holy book of any religion is a sign of hate and intolerance. True, the act itself is protected by free speech, but what is more disheartening than the act itself is the obvious hate that would bring someone to do it.

Uthman
09-01-2008, 06:30 PM
Ignore it for Allah will judge them. The more we talk about it, the more publicity they get. Make Du'a that Allah guides them.

Keltoi
09-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Does anybody know the context of this photo? Was it some sort of protest reaction to an event or just a random act of intolerance or what?

ayan333
09-01-2008, 06:36 PM

true..its Ramadan brother and sisters..dnt let this get to u although it does truly hurt the believers,subhanALLAH..Verily ALLAH (SAW) will protect his Holy Book

:w:

Tornado
09-01-2008, 06:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
Ok now we're moving into the realms of irony. Yes it is an example of freedom of speech - no more so than certain violent reactions to certain danish cartoons which were also considered to be INTOLERANT of freedom of speech. Clearly, society doesn't know what the hell it is talking about (yet again). Should also note the lack of news reporting this, but hey maybe because it's not showing a muslim do anything bad!

Like I said: let society keep digging its grave of stupidity - it is the only way it shall ever learn.
It isn't ironic. This isn't violence. Freedom of speech doesn't not mean violence, just the freedom to say/write what you want. Remember, drawing something doesn't hurt anyone physically, it's not an attack, you can choose to ignore the pictures and such. Violence can't be ignored and it obviously would hurt. Although, in this case, it's not either, it's stupidity = p.

~*Fatima*~
09-01-2008, 06:51 PM
I'm Sorry People I didn't meant to ruin anyone's fasting. I jus' couldn't stand it. :raging: They are doing What ever they like .... Making Cartoon (Astagfirullah). Burning The Holy Quran (Astagfirullah), Making images Like Airplane hitting the Kabbah (Astagfirullah) {I didn't put that image Because its very painful to see but If you want I can upload it} & yet when a Muslim only says simple word about other beliefs. He/She is terrorist~!!! War~!!!. I hope Surely Allah Tallah Will Teach them A GOOD Lesson~!

Tornado
09-01-2008, 06:58 PM
They want invoke a reaction so it seems as if they've done their job. As Osman said, just ignore it.

~*Fatima*~
09-01-2008, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tornado
It isn't ironic. This isn't violence. Freedom of speech doesn't not mean violence, just the freedom to say/write what you want. Remember, drawing something doesn't hurt anyone physically, it's not an attack, you can choose to ignore the pictures and such. Violence can't be ignored and it obviously would hurt. Although, in this case, it's not either, it's stupidity = p.
If I may Comment ... From your view it's correct but I have an other angle I would like to share...
Firstly Islam is our Deen (Religion). It like our life line. It everything to us. Its obvious that we gonna get hurt or Offended If someone does only 'Stupidity' using freedom of speech. Now its like you say that it not physical violence. Just action or Words. But If I may take example of you. Some one takes your mom's pictures. Abuses them and releases them to the world Or Some Draws you in Very shameful acts and upload to to the world. Also someone takes all your Important documents and burn them on street. Would you ignore them as there just 'Stupidity'~!?
I'm not mocking you. I'm jus' trying you make you understand that it not just actions Freedom of speech. it's like stabbing knives into our heart and flaming us.

Keltoi
09-01-2008, 07:08 PM
I know that a group of Muslims burned the Bible a few years ago in the Punjab area, so I thought this incident might have been related. Probably not though.

Tornado
09-01-2008, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~*Fatima*~
If I may Comment ... From your view it's correct but I have an other angle I would like to share...
Firstly Islam is our Deen (Religion). It like our life line. It everything to us. Its obvious that we gonna get hurt or Offended If someone does only 'Stupidity' using freedom of speech. Now its like you say that it not physical violence. Just action or Words. But If I may take example of you. Some one takes your mom's pictures. Abuses them and releases them to the world Or Some Draws you in Very shameful acts and upload to to the world. Also someone takes all your Important documents and burn them on street. Would you ignore them as there just 'Stupidity'~!?
I'm not mocking you. I'm jus' trying you make you understand that it not just actions Freedom of speech. it's like stabbing knives into our heart and flaming us.
I value freedom of speech a lot. Since there is no actual harm done to me, I'd ignore it. Even if they took my picture and altered them, or said bad things about me, I'd just ignore it.

~*Fatima*~
09-01-2008, 08:20 PM
Oh Well ... I tried to gave my best shot ... ^-^"

جوري
09-02-2008, 06:47 AM
those are Hindus and a Sikh fellow no? the one with the turban? -- and to reward them, we build a gurdwara for them from Muslim money in Dubai to promote their paganism..

It is a shame, instead of investing their time collecting cow urine to bless their homes and mouse excrement to bathe in, they burn books, as is typical of criminal thugs!

~*Fatima*~
09-02-2008, 10:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
those are Hindus and a Sikh fellow no? the one with the turban? -- and to reward them, we build a gurdwara for them from Muslim money in Dubai to promote their paganism..

It is a shame, instead of investing their time collecting cow urine to bless their homes and mouse excrement to bathe in, they burn books, as is typical of criminal thugs!
:D:D:D Good Point Sista~!
Exactly They Should Be Minding their Own Business instead This Insanity :X
NoOo WaAy~! They Build Gurdwara From Muslim Money~!??? & This is how the repay back .... tut tut!

------
09-02-2008, 10:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
And muslims hate freedom of speech?

You know what, forget this. I'm fasting and truly cannot be asked to get heated up by such stupidity; if people out there want to accuse Islam of being intolerant (of freedom of speech) but allow stuff of this nature to go unchecked, then fine; keep digging your own grave of stupidity. I don't have the patience anymore.
Snap!

sirajstc
09-02-2008, 12:12 PM
ya allah destroy them

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.