/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Avatars Or Banners Pimp Up Thread!

~*Fatima*~
09-02-2008, 02:17 PM
:sl: Everyone~!
I thought that this could be useful thread for those who have talent and those who seek it. I seen many skilled Graphic Designers here. Such Lovely Banners or Avatars. So I was thinking maybe they can apply their talent and help people by making them a Avatar Or Banner. I.e People can post there required image and then they request them to Pimp it. Not Other kind of Pimping. Islamic~! For Example If some one want Allah Tallah's name Or His/her User name on the avatar or banner. The Designers can make or pimp it up for them. So What Ya think?
Firstly we'll need the Desinger to Sign up
(Just tell that you'll be the Designer and take Avatar Or Banner Or Both Requests and How much time will you take on the told Request.)
The Clients will simply upload their Images and REQUEST! Not ORDer :D cause the Designer might be away at times or might take more time then told.
Alrighty then Start Signing In ^w^

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdu-l-Majeed
09-02-2008, 03:54 PM
:wasalamex

A nice thread, ma sha Allah.

abs
09-02-2008, 05:33 PM
yep but is any1 gonna post any avatars oh wat!!!!!!!!!!1 cmoooooooooooooon

~*Fatima*~
09-02-2008, 05:49 PM
I love to have 'em But As I'm limited Member right Now. I can't use 'em if I request 'em. It will go waste But I believe I can help. So ... Meanwhile I'll sign up for One. I'll do Avatars. Resizing, Naming Etc. Timing Depends on the Avatar and User Requirements. So Post your avatars here. I'll try My Best to Satisfy My Clients. Heh! ^w^

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
faizan786
09-03-2008, 07:33 PM
Definitely a great idea, Mash'Allah. Brothers & Sisters not only helping each other but also showing their talent.

Na7lah
09-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Ok i'll be the first client :-[

can anyone make a small/medium *signature sized* banner? i want it to say Aisha

umm i can't find a good picture, but i don't really care just use anything u want

deadline: before eid

jazakumullah khair!

~*Fatima*~
09-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Um 'kay~! I'm not very good at banners but I'll try my best. If anyone else does as well. No problem~! Be free to join. While I try out as well ;P

Na7lah
09-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Barakallah fik ukhty :D

~*Fatima*~
09-04-2008, 05:44 PM
Oh wait I forgot to ask ... actually tell that I'm out of Mac. flash (My system is Re-installed so all my software are gone!) so It won't be animated. Will that be okay? ^-^"

Na7lah
09-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Sure i didnt want it animated :)

~*Fatima*~
09-04-2008, 06:56 PM
:sl: Sista ~!

I'm Back with your Request. *Gulp* ... Hope you like it. Its My First try for Islamic Banners.

Danah
09-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Rmadan Kareem to everyone

I will be the second client here
I want a green natural banner with Surah al ikhlas written on it if possible:-[
if there is a glittering around the text that will be appreciated:-[
size is medium or small.....does not matter

I know I have many conditions:-[

~*Fatima*~
09-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Tuff One Sista~! ... But I'll try. Not today but tomorrow as I have to pray Esha & Also have to sleep. Its already gettin' late as it 1:30 pm here. I won't be able to wake early for Seheri if I don't snooze early. 'kay? ;}

Na7lah
09-04-2008, 07:37 PM
thank you :D

Danah
09-05-2008, 01:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~*Fatima*~
Tuff One Sista~! ... But I'll try. Not today but tomorrow as I have to pray Esha & Also have to sleep. Its already gettin' late as it 1:30 pm here. I won't be able to wake early for Seheri if I don't snooze early. 'kay? ;}
oh sis take your time I am not in hurry anyway:-[
and thanks in advance:statisfie

Re.TiReD
09-05-2008, 03:12 PM
AssalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah

Kool masha'Allah, keep it aap :thumbs_up

WassalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah

~*Fatima*~
11-16-2008, 01:46 PM
Alrighty Folks~! I'm Back I'll be first Designer. What I'll be Working on is:
Resizing Avatars/ Banners
Pimping Avatars/ Banners
Bring in your Request.

~*Fatima*~
10-29-2009, 09:25 PM
:sl:

I'm So So Sorry Danah~! I totally forgot your Request~!!!
Here it is! I couldn't do the glitters. >< Hope you like it: :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.