/* */

PDA

View Full Version : whats with all this PDA?

Tyrion
09-03-2008, 01:33 AM
its gross... everywhere i go, people are holding onto each other, groping each other, kissing, etc... even when its not that bad, holding hands and making googly eyes at each other is a little unnecessary in public, dontcha think? and i also seem to be the only one to think like this. most other people i talk to just think this is normal and alright.. your views?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
coddles76
09-03-2008, 01:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
its gross... everywhere i go, people are holding onto each other, groping each other, kissing, etc... even when its not that bad, holding hands and making googly eyes at each other is a little unnecessary in public, dontcha think? and i also seem to be the only one to think like this. most other people i talk to just think this is normal and alright.. your views?
Because this is what the social marketing and media brain washes into the public to think. They make people think that these actions are quite normal and should be incorporated into the branches of society.
TV shows develop this idealogy into our minds and into the minds of our kids so that it becomes a norm.
I personally think it just adds to the signs of the end of times!

جوري
09-03-2008, 01:48 AM
When you said PDA I thought that is what you were talking about

lol..
anyhow now that I am here and it is different from what I had expected... It is just summer.. some folks like to regress to animal behavior in public.. look away or politely suggest they get a room..

:w:

dilkadr
09-03-2008, 03:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
1 - Wrong is Wrong even if 100% population involve in it.
2 - Your thoughts are ok, you are not alone in thinking like this.
3 - If have power to stop them stop them, if not then at least think it is wrong...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fuzalert
09-03-2008, 04:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
When you said PDA I thought that is what you were talking about

lol..
anyhow now that I am here and it is different from what I had expected... It is just summer.. some folks like to regress to animal behavior in public.. look away or politely suggest they get a room..

:w:
LOL. Sorry, but that's exactly what came to my mind as well.

"most other people i talk to just think this is normal and alright.. your views"
Uh. Wrong. That's a pretty clear "duh" for me...and I assure you, a whole lot of other people, decent people, on this planet.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.