/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Those who find not the wherewithal for marriage?

dilkadr
09-03-2008, 02:50 AM
:sl:

or

http://www.islamicity.com/MOSQUE/ARA...T/24/24_33.gif

Dear All,

I read above in Quran and a question came to my mind. How a poor man / woman will marry?

Financial problems and economic decay is universal and specially for Muslims as they are not indulging themselves in wrong ways of making money.

Is there any guidelines for poor people who want to get married?

Please help to understand right path.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
09-04-2008, 10:36 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

poor people get married all the time bro, its a matter of finding someone accepting and understanding of your situation and position really. may Allah help us in doing so

noorseeker
09-04-2008, 05:10 PM
as the bro said poor people always get married, the funny thing is we in this country uk, find it hard to get married,, e.g like myself, im always saying even poor people can get married and have kids, and maybe i even look up to them with envy

but its all a human need, the need to be loved and want kids, which i cant get at the min

the need to have a decent meal or clean water, which they cant at the min

their test is harder though may alah grant them ease inshallah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-04-2008, 05:13 PM

On a side note, marriage is one of the ways to increase one's provision.
{If they be poor, Allah will enrich them out of His Bounty.}

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bewildred
09-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Yes, I agree with bro IbnAbdElHakim. The secret is to find the person who isn't superficial enough to sacrifice those earthly and highly expensive conditions. These women DO exist. I'm one of them. It's not that my hubby couldn't afford marriage. It's just that I judged it a waste of money. I put NO conditions. I really don't regret anything for my husband is a wonderful man. He's religious and with the help of Allah, he guided me to the right way. Am I getting too personal here?

All this is just to tell our unmarried bros to focus on finding the woman who'd make things easy for you. Just try hard. It's worth the quest.

dilkadr
09-05-2008, 02:00 AM

Yes, I agree cent percent. Key is in finding the right life partner.

I am in Karachi, Pakistan... here culture is pretty much strange and people are very much sticking to the traditions - wrong or right no problem.

Well, I am searching for a life partner and having problems in presenting myself :-[ and asking the right questions.

Also, conventional matchmakers are not much helpful as they are more focused on traditions [it is what I believe about them, so far have not tried any of them]. Online matchmaking websites fetching people from all around the world. Many people are there just for fun, they roll back just after entering in serious discussions.

Well, I trust in Allah and trying all resources I have and can.

May Allah Help me and All others like me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.