/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hey new user :) here

mizzronnie
09-03-2008, 11:40 PM
:DHey everyone!!
alsalaam alykum, im new in this forum and I just wanted to check it out.

Im not Islam for a start, but I have quite a lot of friends who are Islamic. I'm a Christian who's very insterested in other religions, and is whilling to explore and find out more (basically give other religions a chance unlike how most Christians judge it, not attacking anyone).
One of my friends goes to college with him, who's also a member of this forum. His name is raOnar. Hey Hamad !:D :)
So basically im willing to carry out a lifestyle of a muslim for a week, especially now that is Ramadan, I guess i can really take it on.
I've already spoken to my friend, and says that I'm completely fine to not do something if I'm not ready, but willing to pray five times a day, read the Quran, visit mosques, fast and so on...
So hopefully everyone will be welcoming on here and hope i make and some friends and find out more about this religion. And try to get the real good side of it unlike what the Christian Media informs us.
So hey everyone and hey Hamad :D:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
dilkadr
09-03-2008, 11:43 PM
May Allah Help You,,,
U R Welcome

mizzronnie
09-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Aaww thank you :)

Mikayeel
09-03-2008, 11:47 PM
:sl: wa rahmatAllah wa barakatahu

lool,Welcome! Finally u joined :) This is the best place to learn ur stuff, der r great sisters here who are more than happy to help u with anything. SO make ur self familiar with the forum, and if ya got any question dnt hesitate asking :) take care

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
09-03-2008, 11:51 PM
welcome to the forum.

have an enjoyble time here and inshallah u will get to know more about islam from this forum.

if u have any questions then just ask and am sure me or any other member would love to help u. :)

rose17
09-04-2008, 02:40 AM
welcome to the forum
i hope you have a nice time here

جوري
09-04-2008, 03:56 AM
:welcome: aboard LI ..hope you enjoy your stay..

sirajstc
09-04-2008, 03:59 AM
w salam welcome here

coddles76
09-04-2008, 04:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mizzronnie

Im not Islam for a start, but I have quite a lot of friends who are Islamic. I'm a Christian who's very insterested in other religions, and is whilling to explore and find out more (basically give other religions a chance unlike how most Christians judge it, not attacking anyone).
One of my friends goes to college with him, who's also a member of this forum. His name is raOnar. Hey Hamad !:D :)
So basically im willing to carry out a lifestyle of a muslim for a week, especially now that is Ramadan, I guess i can really take it on.
I've already spoken to my friend, and says that I'm completely fine to not do something if I'm not ready, but willing to pray five times a day, read the Quran, visit mosques, fast and so on...
So hopefully everyone will be welcoming on here and hope i make and some friends and find out more about this religion. And try to get the real good side of it unlike what the Christian Media informs us.
And Peace be upon you Sister,

May you enjoy your time hear and Its great to know you have an open heart to explore an learn. I pray that God will guide that open heart to the truth of life and may you be fulfilled InshAllah (God Willing).

You will find the nearest in love to the believers (Muslims) those who say: "We are Christians." That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud. (Al-Ma'idah 5:82)

Güven
09-04-2008, 10:37 PM
:sl:

Welcome To THE Forum!!
Have A nice and Beneficial Stay :D

abs
09-04-2008, 10:47 PM

welcome 2 the forum [PIE]welcome[/PIE]

MartyrX
09-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Welcome to the board! May you gain knowledge from your experience here.

Makky
09-05-2008, 03:32 PM

Welcome sister :

Its a great Idea to think this way of giving others chances , one day you might find out that what you did is that you gave yourself a chance to see the truth and to follwo it... I don't want to look pushy in my in my 1st post you read.

i think you will be intersted in cheking this section on our fourm :New to Islam

Have a nice looooong stay.

Pk_#2
09-05-2008, 03:35 PM

Haaalllo,

That was such a cooote intro! =D

Welcome and be good.

mizzronnie
09-05-2008, 11:49 PM
Omg wow thank you guys!! :D
RaOnar u were rite...sooo many welcoming and friendly replies lol
and Makky, dont worry u werent so pushy is how it helps me learn. :)
Yes well need curious minds and giving people chances lol
Hehe thank you Da' watul- Allah, God bless you

I am off to explore some more...I'll keep asking questions if I am not sure :D xx Thanx everyone

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.