/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Husband

AnonymousPoster
09-04-2008, 07:53 AM
My husband and I do not see things the same, which causes problems and arguments almost everytime we speak. I am unable to voice my thoughts as these differ to his and therefore are wrong. There were times where I was the wrong solely by being a horrible wife and not fulfilling my duties, I have now become more calm and do as I'm told or do as I should, but the thing that keeps affecting me, is that all this is done not out of love but just to save the stress off arguing 24/7. I don't know what to do, I have been at the stage where I want to leave him, but deep down know that is not possible.
I do 80% of everything he says and one day if I feel like saying something else or doing something my way, its an issue and he says oh so we will have to do things your way all the time. I try explaining to him all the time, its all about compromize and we both should listen to each other, once I xplain this, he says sorry but only until another day where it all happens again.
Now that I am becoming better towards him, he ends up picking on other things that I supposedly dont do and should..

I want to be a wife out of love not becos I have to.. i get sooo frustrated at times, and feel empty....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
09-04-2008, 10:30 AM
you should talk to him about this.

honestly you should...

------
09-04-2008, 10:31 AM
:salamext:

The key thing to a good husband wife relationship is friendship. Try and establish a friendship with him first. Sit down and talk about it inshaAllaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.