/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Djinns?

bewildred
09-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Hello,

I'm posting this question and I feel so very :-[.

Here it is. One night, I had just finished praying Salat El Isha. My lil daughter came by and sat next to me. We were kind of goofing. She handed me my cell phone. I told her I wanted to record her voice because I miss her so much when I go to work. Anyway, we were all by ourselves. The room we pray in, has it's window on a little gaden. There's no noise that comes from the window. She started telling me how much she loved me, how I help her do her homework, comb her hair and how I taught her how to pray. We wanted to hear the recording. I was mortified when I heard a man's voice saying 'wah'. In dialectal Algerian, it means 'Yes'. I heard and reheard the recording and it's really scary. No one was with us that night. I made a colleague of mine who is really really religious and pious man listen to the recording. He said that every house is inhabited with djinns. In my case one of those djinns agreed on what my daughter said. It's kinda creepy. What do you think? Help me please.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IB-Staff
09-06-2008, 05:14 AM
Thread Moved.

AnonymousPoster
09-06-2008, 06:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by bewildred
Hello,

I'm posting this question and I feel so very :-[.

Here it is. One night, I had just finished praying Salat El Isha. My lil daughter came by and sat next to me. We were kind of goofing. She handed me my cell phone. I told her I wanted to record her voice because I miss her so much when I go to work. Anyway, we were all by ourselves. The room we pray in, has it's window on a little gaden. There's no noise that comes from the window. She started telling me how much she loved me, how I help her do her homework, comb her hair and how I taught her how to pray. We wanted to hear the recording. I was mortified when I heard a man's voice saying 'wah'. In dialectal Algerian, it means 'Yes'. I heard and reheard the recording and it's really scary. No one was with us that night. I made a colleague of mine who is really really religious and pious man listen to the recording. He said that every house is inhabited with djinns. In my case one of those djinns agreed on what my daughter said. It's kinda creepy. What do you think? Help me please.
Bismillah

AsalamuAlaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

He said 'Yes' what's the problem then? Is there something wrong with that sister?

Just please for your own sake, when you go to the bathroom, say

'Allahumma Inni Audhubika minal qhubsi Wal qabaith'

'O Allah, I take refuge with You from all evil and evil-doers' (Bukhari and Muslim)

May Allah protect you and your daughter, Ameen.

Please do not be afraid of Jinns, your home is secure, recite alot of Qur'an so the shayateen leave your home, other than that, you're safe sister, there is nothing to worry about,

Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said: 'Safety for a man in times of tribulations is to stay in his home' Hasan - Related by Tabaree in al-Aswat from Thawbaan (radhi allahu anhu) and it is also in Saheeh ul-Jaami,

That is why we are instructed to stay in our homes when the Anti-Christ (Dajjal) strikes,

“Audhu bikalimatillahi tammati min sharri ma khalaq”

'I take refuge with Allah's Perfect Words from the evils that He has created' (Sahih Muslim)

'When a man enters his home and he remembers the Name of Allah, the Most High, while entering and also when he eats, Shaytaan says: 'There is no place for you to spend the night here and there is no food to eat here' If he enters his home and does not remember the name of Allah while entering; Shaytaan says: 'There is a place for you to spend the night. If he does not remember the name of Allah while eating he says: 'There is a place for you to eat and spend the night' (Sahih Muslim)

The Prophet of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) said: 'Do not turn your homes into graves as the Shaytaan flees from the homes where Soorah al-Baqarah is recited' (Sahih Muslim)

And: 'Recite Soorah al-Baqarah in your homes as Shaytaan does not enter a home where soorah al-Baqarah is recited' (Haakim)

He also mentioned the merits of reciting the last two verses of Soorah al-Baqarah, when he said: 'Indeed, Allah, the Most High, wrote a book before He created the Heavens and the earth by two thousand years and it is by the Throne. He sent down from it two verses to finish Soorah al-Baqarah with them. If they are recited in an abode for three nights the Shaytaan will not come near it' (Ahmad)

All the best sister.

AnonymousPoster
09-06-2008, 06:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude™
Lol, yes... why should she possibly find a problem with hearing a voice from the unseen. :D
Bismillah

I have heard in the past that Jinns have deep voices, sisters are sensitive, so it may be that she got a little frightened nothing to worry about inshaAllaah,

Besides I have provided enough dhaleel, if she reads it and uses it and also makes dua for Allaahs protection, there is nothing to worry about,

May Allaah keep my sister in Islaam safe and May Allaah make you oh dearest brother in Islaam more spiritually stronger, Ameen,

Asalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ayan333
09-06-2008, 09:53 AM
:sl:

The sister is right..believe me i use to be the same way,no telling whst i would do

but if u put ur trust in ALLLAH (SAW) then all is well

'Allahumma Inni Audhubika minal qhubsi Wal qabaith'

its Khubithi wal Khaba-ith

:w:

------
09-06-2008, 11:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude™
Lol, yes... why should she possibly find a problem with hearing a voice from the unseen. :D
:salamext:

LOL! It is scary though. Just read the duas sister and you should be fine InshaaAllaah.

Al-Zaara
09-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Wow, that must have been freaky. You speak Algerian and it spoke in your language? Scary... Did you throw the recording away? I for one wouldn't want to keep it...

InshaAllah, you have nothing to fear aslong as you remember Allah and recite the Qur'an.

m102313
09-07-2008, 11:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Wow, that must have been freaky. You speak Algerian and it spoke in your language? Scary... Did you throw the recording away? I for one wouldn't want to keep it...

InshaAllah, you have nothing to fear aslong as you remember Allah and recite the Qur'an.
lol! yeah it would be great if you can convert and upload it here. we would like to here this strange voice as well.

Al-Zaara
09-07-2008, 11:05 AM
^ No way, brother, we don't want to hear. :skeleton:

------
09-07-2008, 11:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by moabubaker
lol! yeah it would be great if you can convert and upload it here. we would like to here this strange voice as well.
:salamext:

:| no thanks... :skeleton:

H@fiz Aziz
09-20-2008, 10:24 PM
get a mufti or alim they know how to get jinns out of the house in a sec.

truemuslim
09-20-2008, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by moabubaker
lol yes please!

sis read the ayat al kursi and all that stuff u supposed to do and dont be scared coz they wont kill u......well they could...but i dont fink they will...actually unless u have a good life and they jealous and decide to kil u then yes....wait no im not helping am i? :-[
ok well they cant do nothing to you, i mean they WONT do nothing to you (inshallah) dont be scared of the recording, i mean maybe your daughter just turned evil or something (god forbid) you kno like that movie "the sixth sense" where that loser kid hears things then they recorded and hear other voices in the room in like french or watever? get meh? he wasnt scared, and he sees dead peple! cmon u like in a reality show or something u should be grateful! ok nevermind i fink i shud leave before i get jumped by british. :blind:

جوري
09-21-2008, 08:47 AM
:sl: did this happen in Ramadan?
Also I am curious as to why everyone adds a D toJaan..

and I really wouldn't mind hearing the voice either.. if possible at all to upload..

I have to tell you this is nothing.. you should visit my grandmother's old house in the old country.. you can practically have dindin with them.. they weren't a novelty.. they were permanent residents :lol:
you look in the mirror and there is an unfamiliar face looking right beside you...
God I get the chills thinking back to those days lol

:w:

rozeena
09-21-2008, 04:53 PM
im skared :scared:

bewildred
09-21-2008, 05:01 PM
Heya y'all,

First off, thanks for your replies. But lemme say something, especially to the moderators of this forum. I posted my above message in a section where it was supposed that only the moderators and I would read the message. It was quite unfair to move the message to a "public" section. If I knew my message would be visible to all, I would have posted as anon. All I can say is that it was not cool of them.

A_Way_Of_Life
09-21-2008, 05:19 PM
This sounds scary.

Read ayat Al-Kursi and seek refuge in Allah (SWT). :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!