/* */

PDA

View Full Version : bengali marriage!

Khalisah
09-05-2008, 10:54 PM
:sl:
I was just wondering, I hope I have put this in the right section..Im sorry if I haven't.
Does anyone know any good bengali lectures about marriage in Islam, such as discussing inter-racial marriages (in a positive way), what should be sought for in marriage, Qualities of the husband... but all in Bengali please?
thank you in advance!..I hope someone can help!:-[

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
09-05-2008, 11:51 PM
assalamu alaikum

its better if you translate the english ones

OR call up one o those bengali channels when they do those fatwa shows (channel S - bangla TV)

:thumbs_up

jzcasejz
09-06-2008, 01:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
its better if you translate the english ones
Yep, that seems like the only option now since it's more than rare to find a Bengali lecture, online, on the topic of marriage.

Btw, sorry I couldn't help with anything!

dilkadr
09-06-2008, 01:09 AM

Yes, translation is good option...

You can find articles online and then get them translated...

Hope above would be of help...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khalisah
09-06-2008, 11:55 PM
Unfortunatly I don't think I can call them (channel S) up in front of my parents:-[. Would anyone be willing to translate articles in bengali for me?..As my bengali is awful:cry:. If I can find an article to write in in bengali, if anyone can give me a good article that would be good too?:statisfie . Or even translate a lecture into audio format?..Or am I pushing my luck now?:-[.
Thank you!

Re.TiReD
12-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Awww

BUMP!

Somebody help herrrr!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.