/* */

PDA

View Full Version : You ARE what you SEE in OTHERS.

Ansariyah
09-06-2008, 12:46 PM
Some thoughts, My surroundings, The things I see.

:sl:

If you see nothing but BAD in others thats cause deep down YOU got it BAD.

If you can't TRUST nobody thats probably because YOU only want to SEE the WORST.

If you always expect others to say SORRY first n u never ever bother saying it thats because YOU are SELFISH.

If all you DO is DISH IT OUT and wen one word is said about you, u start to FLIP that's cause you THINK that you are BETTER then everyone else.

If everytime you see 2 people talking and the first thing that comes to ur mind is "it's about me" thats Cause YOU talk BADLY bout others and think that others DO the SAME.

If you wear a Niqaab and think those who dont wear it are weak..It's because you are STUCK UP.

If you are a beardo and think all the non-beardos aren't good muslims, You have FAILED to make EXCUSES. Because a good muslim actually bothers making excuses for his/her fellow muslims.

If you are crossing the street and u come across a sister who isn't really covered as well as u are and you withhold your SALAM from her just because you think "why shud I" thats probably because u dont follow the prophet ( saw) way as well as u shud. Cause he was patient and showed kindness to all even the JEWS not to mention a Muslim!

Quote:

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." -Mark Twain

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*KB*
09-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Assalamu 'Alaikum waRahmatullahi waBarakatuh

Sister, Thank you. Many of the quotes are something that I have done before in the past, may Allah Almighty forgive me. Insha'allah we can all learn from this and become better.

Thank you for informing me of this. Jazak'Allah Khairan Sister Yanoorah.

Assalamu 'Alaikum waRahmatullahi waBarakatuh
*KB*
:coolious:

Soulja Girl
09-06-2008, 01:12 PM

Great thread sis, Jazakillah khair for sharing... May Allah guide us all...

:w:

------
09-06-2008, 02:38 PM
:salamext:

Some deep thoughts sis, Jazaak Allaah Khayr for sharing...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
09-06-2008, 06:57 PM

jazaki allah khair sis for this post, I like them all especially this one

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Some thoughts, My surroundings, The things I see.

If you are crossing the street and u come across a sister who isn't really covered as well as u are and you withhold your SALAM from her just because you think "why shud I" thats probably because u dont follow the prophet ( saw) way as well as u shud. Cause he was patient and showed kindness to all even the JEWS not to mention a Muslim![/B]
Quote:

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." -Mark Twain[/CENTER]
Ramadan Kareem.............

Na7lah
09-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Jazakallah khair for sharing!

~*Fatima*~
09-06-2008, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
[I][B]

If you are a beardo and think all the non-beardos aren't good muslims, You have FAILED to make EXCUSES. Because a good muslim actually bothers making excuses for his/her fellow muslims.

[/CENTER]
Aslaamu Alikum Sista~!
Very Lovely Mashallah~! Jazakallah for sharin' but Sis this one confuses me shouldn't be doesn't bothers making excuses ??? Just asking ? ...

Re.TiReD
09-06-2008, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~*Fatima*~
Aslaamu Alikum Sista~!
Very Lovely Mashallah~! Jazakallah for sharin' but Sis this one confuses me shouldn't be doesn't bothers making excuses ??? Just asking ? ...
Wa'alaykum salam

It means we should always think the best of our brothers and sisters, and rather than thinking bad of them we should make excuses for them....Its a hadeeth also but I cant seem to remem it.

WassalamuAlaykum

~*Fatima*~
09-07-2008, 10:05 AM
Oh alright~! Jazakallah Sista!

noorseeker
09-07-2008, 10:19 AM
it better to think that someone is good , and then be wrong
rather than think their bad and then be right

Re.TiReD
09-07-2008, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
it better to think that someone is good , and then be wrong
rather than think their bad and then be right
Is better to think they're good. Fullstop : ) for sometimes when we point out the flaws of others, we forget our own.

~*Fatima*~
09-07-2008, 04:59 PM
aaa ... Jazakallah khair Sista and Bro ... I got it ^_^" !

noorseeker
09-07-2008, 05:09 PM
thats the trouble i think everyones good, and trusting and thats when i get hurt or used, its just people always tell me dont trust people too much, i wouldnt wana change but i see where their coming from, be too nice and you get too advantage of in this world

Re.TiReD
09-07-2008, 05:18 PM
thats the trouble i think everyones good, and trusting and thats when i get hurt or used, its just people always tell me dont trust people too much, i wouldnt wana change but i see where their coming from, be too nice and you get too advantage of in this world
AssalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah

Akhee its true that we shouldnt be too trusting...It has been mentioned in a hadeeth:

Narrated Abu Huraira
The Prophet said, "A believer is not stung twice (by something) out ofone and the same hole."
Which means a believer does not suffer from the same situation more than once for he learns from his mistakes, but that doesnt mean we should see the bad in everybody instead. No! All it means is being careful before opening up to somebody and getting by with wisdom and patience. May Allah (swt) protect you bro. Ameen.

WassalamuAlaykum

noorseeker
09-07-2008, 05:28 PM
my weakness is borrowing people money, ive finally woken up, i mean i will try and help people, but not like before and push it

Faith.
09-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Jazakallah khair sis for this post
I especially like these ones:

If you wear a Niqaab and think those who dont wear it are weak..It's because you are STUCK UP

If you can't TRUST nobody thats probably because YOU only want to SEE the WORST.

If you always expect others to say SORRY first n u never ever bother saying it thats because YOU are SELFISH

:D

Mikayeel
09-07-2008, 08:18 PM

Great post! :)

Ansariyah
10-04-2008, 06:39 PM
jezakAllah khyr 4 reading.

highway_trekker
10-04-2008, 07:53 PM
A good post mashaa'Allaah :) But I think that its from wisdom to 'see' things in people that may not always be from goodness...that way you can save yourself from it. The bottom line though remains... not to judge what you yourself may be judged for or to pass judgments so quickly if at all, on people for what may be there weakness...for we all have them.

Lamees
10-04-2008, 08:01 PM
Great thread..:)

^..sTr!vEr..^
10-04-2008, 08:05 PM
coool so true!

Ansariyah
11-20-2008, 09:42 PM
bump

Afraa
11-20-2008, 09:55 PM
Manshallah, and Jazakullah Kheyr for sharing this.

ajnabee
11-20-2008, 09:58 PM

great post... jazakillah khair sis and so true...

BUT what if ur the kind of person that always sees the best in people? sometimes that aint a good thing. fact is... not everyone is a decent person... would u trust a known fraudster with 2 grand? :|

Confucius
11-20-2008, 09:59 PM
MashaAllah. What a lovely post....JazakAllahu Khair sis.

chacha_jalebi
11-20-2008, 11:07 PM
butifool post:D

right path
11-22-2008, 07:23 PM
mashallah thats some beautiful quotes it really makes you think

Zahida
11-22-2008, 07:40 PM
:sl: Great post thankyou.......... Unfortunately too many people are preoccupied with backstabbing, belittling and getting the better of others,people will also not remember you and your kindness in time of need.

Do not expect gratitude for a good deed you have done for someone. Any act of kindness or good deed you have done will be recompensated for by Allah and Allah alone.................... not any human being...............:w:

Khayal
11-22-2008, 07:48 PM

Wonderful sharing Sis, jazaakAllaah khayr.

Musaafirah
11-22-2008, 09:49 PM
Jazakillah for sharing!
Opened my eyes!

youngsister
11-25-2008, 10:01 AM
:sl: Masha Allah great topic:)

Ansariyah
03-28-2009, 12:32 AM
bump

alcurad
03-28-2009, 12:40 AM
thnx for sharing, so true:)

arabianprincess
03-28-2009, 02:24 AM
wow that was really inspiring i must say .. .. u did a grt n wonderful job thanks for sharing n true to everythin u said.. you are wat u see in others .. n we need to learn that .. thanks once again :) salamz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!