PDA

View Full Version : Who Are W_AHABIS?



chacha_jalebi
09-06-2008, 01:29 PM
as salaam ma alaykam you goody two shoesss peoplesss:D

elo ello

Now now then what do we have here! like in the last 10 – 15 years, since i been growin up, ive always heard this term “*******” and the image i had, was they are monsters lol, dont go near them bla blaa laa dee daa! Im sure we have all heard the same, especially in pakistanians communities, grhhhhh @ da pakistanians!!

and recently there was a program called dispatches returns ooooooo like a horror show or somethin psssh, and that program was all laa dee daa, bish bosh bash! quotes out of context and stuff, also i found it amazin that they aired the programe on the start of ramadan coincidence or what eh eh :D

anywhoo the programe has a agenda all throughout it. ****** teachins lol, or like the woman said it wahbeeeeism like she on a roller coaster or summin, so what is ******s? who are they? where do they come from, where do they go ....

well *******, comes from the word wahhab, and the word al wahhab is the one of the names of Allah (swt), al wahhab! It means the bestower! As Allah (Swt) says in surah al imraan v8

Rabbana la tuzigh quloobana baa3da ith hadaytana wahab lana min ladunka rahmatan innakaa anta al wahhab

And from memorrieess the name wahhab is also mentioned in surah al sad 2 times! So its a name of Allah (swt) mentioned in the Quraan!!
But the peoplings nowadays when they say ******* they refer to the person sheikh Muhammad ibn abdul Wahhab! and from this sheikh they got the name ******* as his surname was wahhab!

So now who is Muhammad ibn abdul wahhab? Many people might of heard of him, many things have been said about him, some are good, some are bad, whats true? The best way to find out is to read what Muhammad ibn abdul wahhab actually taught or said, and if what he said is in accordance with the Quraan and Sunnah, then woo hoo, but if it aint then psssssh!!

So open your eyes and close them ear waxed up ears :p and read...

In al durar al sunniyyah it says, imam abdul ibn wahab described himself and what he done like this....

“I tell you that– praise be to Allaah – my belief and my religion, according to which I worship Allaah, is the way of Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah, which was the way of the imaams of the Muslims, such as the four Imaams and their followers until the Day of Resurrection. But I explain to people that they must devote their worship sincerely to Allaah (ikhlaas). I forbid them to call upon the Prophets and the dead among the righteous and others, and from associating them with Allaah in any act of worship that should be done for Allaah alone, such as offering sacrifices, making vows, putting one’s trust, prostrating and other actions which are due to Allaah and in which no one should be associated with Him, not any angel who is close to Him or any Prophet who was sent. This is the Message which was proclaimed by all the Messengers, from the first of them to the last of them, and this is the way of Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah. I hold a high position in my village and people listen to me. Some of the leaders denounced that because it goes against the customs they grew up with. I also obliged those who are under me to perform regular prayer, pay zakaah and fulfil other Islamic duties, and I forbade them to deal with ribaa, drink intoxicants and other kinds of forbidden things. The leaders could not criticize that or find fault with it, because it is something that is liked by the common folk, so they directed their criticism and enmity against that which I enjoin of Tawheed and that which I forbid of shirk, and they confused the common folk by saying that this goes against what everyone is doing, and they caused a great deal of fitnah…”

peoples may be confused about what is ahl al sunnah wal jamaah! Well its the saved sect, the one that the Prophet (saw) mentioned in this hadiths ....

"Awf ibn Malik reported that the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said, 'The Jews split into 71 sects: one will enter Paradise and 70 will enter Hell. The Christians split into 72 sects: 71 will enter Hell and one will enter Paradise. By Him in Whose hand is my soul, my Ummah will split into 73 sects: one will enter Paradise and 72 will enter Hell.' Someone asked, 'O Messenger ofAllah (Peace be upon him), who will they be?' He replied, 'The main body of the Muslims (al-Jama'ah) and they are those who follow my and my Sahaba's path" [Tirmidhi]

And there are various other narrations of this hadiths, but im sure we have all heard it, so the Prophet (Saw) said the main body the jamaah is the one who will enter heaven, lol so nowadays you see everyone callin them ahl ul sunnah wal jamaah lol, but its easy to tell who is ahl ul sunnah and who isn’t, because you can look at their actions and belief and if they fit in with the Quraan and sunnah.

Anyway swiftly back on topic :D shocked eh!! So all them rumours are lies, because the best way to know about a person is to read what he said about his beliefs and if you look @ Muhammad ibn abdul wahabs beliefs he says, i tell people to worship Allah (swt) only and devote and sacrifice for him and not for others, tell them to pay zakaah, and pray and not do shirk, now all his believes are 100000% in accordance with the Quraan and Sunnah, because we can only ask from Allah (Swt) we cant ask from a tree or a grave, and we have to pray and give zakaah, so you wonder why is he still condemned. Well this reminded manzzz of the story of Hadhrat Tufayl ibn amir dawsi (ra), which basically goes like this

Hadhrat Amir Dawsi (ra) went out to Makkah, but the Quraysh intercepted him at the gates of the city and warned him against listening to RasoolAllah (saw). They made him think that he was a sorcerer who could cause division between man and wife… they kept on at him until he took some cotton and put it in his ears so he couldn’t hear the words of the Prophet (Saw). Then when he saw the Prophet (saw), he thought to himself that he would take out the cotton and listen to him, and if what he said was true then he would accept it from him, and if he what he said was false and abhorrent, he would reject it. When he listened to RasoolAllah (saw), all he could do was become Muslim on the spot. Subhanallah!

So look how similar it is, like people backbite, and say bad stuff about Muhammad ibn abdul wahab because they want to keep people away from the true islaam, and the true islaam is that you worship Allah (swt) and all acts of worship are only for him, and if anyone believers otherwise bring forth your claims lol, naa but seriously we all know all acts of worship are for Allah (Swt) only! And thats what Muhammad ibn abdul wahab taught, so he was 100000 % correct, because his beliefs are exactly what the Prophet (Saw) taught, and what the sahaba believed and followed, and thats what is required from a muslim, we have to follow the way of the Prophet (Saw) and understand the religion like the sahaba did! and thats what abdul wahhab did, but like in the story of hadhrat Amir Dawsi (Ra) the people who are against the true islaam, will obviously go against the true islam and try to make up rumours to deter people away from it. And lol these people are so dumb lol, if anyone follows the way of the sahaba (Ra) and the Prophet (Saw) they will say your a “******” lol jus because one man Muhammad ibn abbdul wahab, taught and followed these same beliefs, why dont they call the peoples muhammadis lol because they are followin exactly what the Prophet (saw) taught, he never told us to do any acts of worship or makes sacrifices for any other then Allah (Swt). And the people who call people ******s lol is stooooopid, because ****** like i said is from the name of Allah (Swt) wahhab – meanin the bestower, so by callin someone a ****** your jus callin them bestowers lol,

Also muhamamd ibn wahab, durin his time their was a lot of people doin shirk, so he had to teach this stuff, and he never told anyone to follow him, he always said im on the path of the Prophet (Saw), so follow that, so callin people who follow the true islam *******s is again WRONG! Because he never asked for any followers! Also no one who believes in the islaam taught by the Prophet (saw) calls themselfs *******s, like imam ibn abdul wahab, he followed the correct islaam 100% and he never called himself a ******, rather he said he is a follower of the Prophet and the salaf, i.e. the righteous people!

So dont be mislead by the fools, the people who some people call *******s may actually be following the RIGHT ISLAAM, you have to read the Quraan yourself and see what it says, read the hadiths, because imam Muhammad ibn wahab his beliefs were in accordance with islaam, so dont go around callin people names, because ponder hard propa hard over these ayahs from surah al mulk v 6-10

And for those who disbelieve in their Lord (Allah) is the torment of Hell, and worst indeed is that destination. When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath as it blazes forth. It almost bursts up with fury. Every time a group is cast therein, its keeper will ask: "Did no warner come to you?" They will say: "Yes indeed; a warner did come to us, but we belied and mocked him and said: 'Allah never sent down anything (of revelation), you are only in great error.'" And they will say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing Fire!"

Look at what the people of hell will say, before they are thrown in the fire, they will be asked didnt a warner or messenger come to you, they will say yes, but we mocked him and then they will say we wish we had used our intelligence and we wish we had listened to him! So think to yourself, when you are doin somethin in islaam, is it authentically from the Prophet (Saw), and if someone says your doin shirk or bidah, it dont make them a ****** lol, think, by them warnin you and then you in turn callin them ****** or summin, aint you mockin them and belittling them, so seriously you peoplings, think what your doin and if their is any evidence, dont follow nobody, only follow the Quraan and Sunnah

So to finish off, by callin people ******, your not cussin them, your actually praisin them, and the way of imam ibn abdul wahab, is the correct way, he followed the Quraan and sunnah 100000% and you can read this from his many books like seerah an nabi, kitab at tawhid, jus read his books, and you can see he is from the true muslims, dont listen to any rumour, if you hear something go and look for it and see if its true

so like isnt isn’t it amazin, how the programme kept sayin ****** ideology, *rolls eyes* *yawns* how borin, how 1995:p which also shows that the programme unfortunately was made by the muslims who have their own agenda goin on, because no muslim calls themself ******, and as i explained in other e mail, there is no such thin as ******s or that, its a term which is used by the muslims who wana do their bidah and shirk and not follow islam properly, they use that term to try 2 make it degradin to other muslims, i find it shameful that instead of unitin, muslims do this type of crap! And also the person who went undercover lol, the Quran clearly says “do not spy” so well done for goin against the quran :p lol

and what some of the people said, context or no context was just so stooopid! like if you have british nationality that is kufr, lol and dont live in this country it haraam, then what you doin here aunty!!!!!! psssh preachers who preach wrong about islaam, should be shot!

also namin gangstas like sheikh ibn baz and salih fawzaan, dont make you right, they quoted their books out of context!

so anywaysss... those who call people like imam ibn abdul wahab, or anyone else ****** are stupid, because there isn’t such thin as *******s or *******sm or anythin, because their is only one wahab and thats Allah (Swt), also imam ibn abdul wahab followed the correct islaam as is proven from his books!

So dont judge a book by its cover, read the book inside out then judge it, in other words dont make assumptions of people, because of others,

I will finish with a quote from sheikh mullah imraan who said “if the follower of the Prophet (Saw) is called a *******, then yes im a *******”
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
09-06-2008, 01:35 PM
it came out all star fied :( oh well you know the words
Reply

Güven
09-06-2008, 01:53 PM
:sl:



MashaAllah This Was One Of the Best Read I had Today ( from the 5 Reads I Had lol :D)

and lool at All That (****** ) star things :D

JazakAllahu Khair Bro:thumbs_up
Reply

Al-Zaara
09-06-2008, 02:30 PM
Selam aleykum,

I personally disagree with quite a lot there BUT I am not here to debate, just wanted to say I find it admirable you had the time and stamina to write that all down and it shows you really are passionate about what you learn and believe. MashaAllah. =)
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
chacha_jalebi
09-06-2008, 03:07 PM
^jazakhallah sister

if you want you can say what you disagree with, no one will debate it! :D and i think its admirable you said you disagree bless ya :D thats it stand up for your belief

it not like no one calls themselfs w a h a b i s, i think its the beliefs you have, like if you say somethin, you will be automaticaly labelled accordin to that group, or if you think highly of a certain scholar you will be labelled as part of that group, the main thing is we are all muslims :D
Reply

Al-Zaara
09-06-2008, 03:11 PM
We iyyak brother, thanks for the nice comment. :D

Oh no, there is absolutely no need for me to point out anything, it's alright.

Aren't we all labelled something at some points in our lives? Like big glasses makes you a nerd or looser, or pants almost hanging down makes you a gangster. Haha. :D

May Allah subhana we ta'ala guide us all. Amiin!
Reply

chacha_jalebi
09-06-2008, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
We iyyak brother, thanks for the nice comment. :D

Oh no, there is absolutely no need for me to point out anything, it's alright.

Aren't we all labelled something at some points in our lives? Like big glasses makes you a nerd or looser, or pants almost hanging down makes you a gangster. Haha. :D

May Allah subhana we ta'ala guide us all. Amiin!
:Dsmiles to that

jus live your lifes and be good and do good, let Allah (swt) do the judgin innay

i think we jus deterred any potential debaters away, which is good seein as it ramadan:D
Reply

Al-Zaara
09-06-2008, 03:17 PM
InshaAllah! :D
Reply

Uthman
09-06-2008, 03:31 PM
Great post! JazakAllah Khair. I often get told not to watch Islam Channel because they are *******s. So annoying.
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
09-06-2008, 04:27 PM
i dont think people really have a problem with what Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab himself taught, its more what his followers do to b honest

put it this way, if ur a follower of hanafi/maliki/shafi'i madhab strictly (ie your a layman therefore you dont even go into the ikhtilaaf but take from the madhab as your mufti gives it, and yes im talking about taqleed here) then can you still be a follower of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab?

coz the sheikh ibn abdul wahhab (rahimahullaah) didnt accept much ikhtilaaf, and therefore his followers albanee rahimahullaah, ibn baz rahimahullaah etc also dont accept much ikhtilaaf.

i think (AND I MAY BE WRONG!) that those who follow him disagree that ikhtilaaf is rahmah....



just a few points :) but i do love them for their love for Allah, his messenger sallallahi alaihi wasallaam and the sunnah! LET THAT BE KNOWN!
Reply

Abdu-l-Majeed
09-06-2008, 04:35 PM
With the name of Allah, Ar-Rahman, Ar-Raheem.

Probably the strangest thing to me is: all those who use the term w-star-star use it as an offensive name. And has clearly forbidden us to do so, in surah al-Hujurat. Anyway, here're a few articles I found to be interesting:

The Islamic Fundamentalism of the W. Movement

Also, when you ask people to define a W. they usually have stupid replies such as:
- they wear beards (muftis all over the world wear them)
- short trousers (ermm, what about all women wearing their skirts above their knees, are they extreme ultra mega giga radical wees?!)
- followers of Imam Muhammad b. Abdil-Wahhab. One of the silliest replies. The followers of Sh. Muhammad b. Abdil-Wahhab are followers of Muhammad, the messenger of Allah, in the first place. Never I heard any of those brothers saying: We follow Sh. Ibn-Abdil-Wahhab, esp. not blindly.

One silly thing I realized was: We have people here saying: "The Wees have disunited this Ummah," while the same people fail to realize that strict following of one madhhab is that what disunites the ummah. Many, many things can be said, however Ramadan is short. :-)

May Allah make us blind followers of Muhammad, the messenger of Allah. Ameen,
Reply

Ummu Sufyaan
09-07-2008, 07:38 AM
:sl:
@thread starter, jazakallahu khair!!! :thumbs_up

Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
i dont think people really have a problem with what Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab himself taught, its more what his followers do to b honest
i agree, but what do his followers do that's bad:?
put it this way, if ur a follower of hanafi/maliki/shafi'i madhab strictly (ie your a layman therefore you dont even go into the ikhtilaaf but take from the madhab as your mufti gives it, and yes im talking about taqleed here) then can you still be a follower of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab?
why not :? i thought that the 4 mathhabs differ with fiqhi related issues, not aqeedah issues (correct me if im wrong here), which is what the shiekhs teachings were based on. so whichever mathhab one follows, the aqeedah wouldnt differ. so why cant one still be a follow Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab, but still adhere to a mathhab :?

am i even making any sense here :hiding:
Reply

Malaikah
09-07-2008, 08:06 AM
Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
put it this way, if ur a follower of hanafi/maliki/shafi'i madhab strictly (ie your a layman therefore you dont even go into the ikhtilaaf but take from the madhab as your mufti gives it, and yes im talking about taqleed here) then can you still be a follower of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab?

coz the sheikh ibn abdul wahhab (rahimahullaah) didnt accept much ikhtilaaf, and therefore his followers albanee rahimahullaah, ibn baz rahimahullaah etc also dont accept much ikhtilaaf.

i think (AND I MAY BE WRONG!) that those who follow him disagree that ikhtilaaf is rahmah....
:sl:

If you are implying that "wah-habis" don't allow following a madhhab, that is not true.
Reply

S_87
09-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
coz the sheikh ibn abdul wahhab (rahimahullaah) didnt accept much ikhtilaaf, and therefore his followers albanee rahimahullaah, ibn baz rahimahullaah etc also dont accept much ikhtilaaf.

i think (AND I MAY BE WRONG!) that those who follow him disagree that ikhtilaaf is rahmah....

just a few points :) but i do love them for their love for Allah, his messenger sallallahi alaihi wasallaam and the sunnah! LET THAT BE KNOWN!

the part ive bolded out, even between them two scholars you'll see one issuing a fatwa on one thing and the other opposing such a stance and having a difference of opinion.

and any salafi here, you have to admit that there are some people who have made the salafi manhaj into a sort of 'hizb' and they wont associate with others until they know their manhaj, and if they just so happen to follow a madhab, they wont talk to them and things like that. Its unfortunate but its reality.


I personally find it funny when people tell me Salafis scare them :)
Reply

chacha_jalebi
09-07-2008, 03:38 PM
^

yup people that call themselfs salafis have made it into like a exclusive group type thing, like its ridiculous, and it seems like they always look for mistakes in others, it is indeed very sad and rather far away from the path of the real salaaf
Reply

islamirama
09-07-2008, 03:45 PM
The correct term for those "wa.h.abis" who follow ibn wahab is As-salaf As-Salih aka Salafi because in essence what they are doing is following the salafs (the pious previous generation of Muslims, especially the first 3 generations).

With that said, there are good salafi and bad salafi like there are good and bad hanafi or any other group. The good ones are those follow that school of thought with open mind and treat all Muslims as brothers in faith and are also open to listening to other scholars so long as its from the Sunnah. The bad ones are those that go to extremes, like either blind following of their madhab (like many in 4 schools of thought do), or thinking less of others who aren't as "commited" to Islam as they are (salafi).

--------------

Ruling on saying “I am a Salafi”.

Advice to those who do not recognize the Salafi scholars and call them Wahhaabis .

Reply

chacha_jalebi
09-07-2008, 03:47 PM
^ agreed and lets just end it at we are all muslims, all believe that Allah (swt) is our god, and Muhammad (sal allah hu aleyhi wasalam) is our nabi! finish capiche!:D
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
09-07-2008, 03:49 PM
if loving the sunnah and adhering to it at the exclusion of what you believe the messenger and sahabi's to never have taken part of them indeed i am STRIVING to follow the salafee's


^ common statement right? i wish it was that simple :)
Reply

chacha_jalebi
09-07-2008, 03:53 PM
islaam is simple! we have complicated it, so yesh its simple akhee:D
Reply

islamirama
09-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by doorster
So? what is your point? shia and Muslim Aqeedah is NOT the same!

Writings of All four Muslim Imaams (after whom our madhabs are named) are confirming that fact.
There are good shias also who don't follow the shia aqeeda but stick very simple and basic islam and there are bad sunnis who do grave worship and other shirk. So shia or sunni, we both say the sahadah and we both are same people, from same land. Our #1 prority should be to unite to kick the foriegners out of our lands inshallah.

Now let's not go off topic here.
Reply

Trn2allah
09-07-2008, 04:58 PM
Its a shame that thesedays even if you try to read the prayer according to strongest opinions your labelled a ******...
Using one of Allah's Attributes in a derogitive way Astagfirullah
Reply

M..x
09-07-2008, 08:27 PM
Why is tha wurk W a h a b b i like all in stars? Ano we ent mena discuss sects and stuff buh c'mon man... Like I always here tha Paki aunties telling me to alluw them people cause they all dodgy and thing. & Funny thing is, back in my colij day's you'd get tha narrowminded people [whu din't even know what they ate fo breakfast let alone knowledge regarding his teachings] like proper cussing him and that, Waisegashes Heh. Topstuff & Jazakz & tha rest for posting it up.. =)
Reply

islamirama
09-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by x MuslimGyal x
Why is tha wurk W a h a b b i like all in stars? Ano we ent mena discuss sects and stuff buh c'mon man... Like I always here tha Paki aunties telling me to alluw them people cause they all dodgy and thing. & Funny thing is, back in my colij day's you'd get tha narrow minded people [whu din't even know what they ate fo breakfast let alone knowledge regarding his teachings] like proper cussing him and that, Waisegashes Heh. Topstuff & Jazakz & tha rest for posting it up.. =)
It addition to calling the people back onto the correct aqeedah and sunnah of the Prophet (saws), Ibn Wahab also called for jihaad against the British colonial powers occupying Muslim lands. This made him an unpopular guy to the british, so they started spreading lies about him to the indian subcontinent, which was under their rule at that time. So you have majority indian/paki/bengali hating "waahaabis" and calling them extremists and what not. These asians have no knowledge what so ever and are repeating like parrots what their fathers were taught to repeat by the british.
Reply

alcurad
09-07-2008, 10:20 PM
I've lived in Saudi Arabia for most of my life , so IMHO which is supported by my direct observation of the *******'s-as some call them- they are one of the better movements under the 'salafi' umbrella. but some of their scholars back in the 60's and 70's during -whats called the 'sahwa' or awakening- had an emphasis on violence as part of their teachings. several were jailed and later released, this left its mark in that many 'learned their lesson' of not opposing the government. this in turn made people view them as saying something one day then not abiding by it the other, couple that with a general insistence that they are the saved ones amongst the 73 sects and so on, and you can understand why some people dont like them.

oh and about the original post, yes imam Muhammad bin abdul wahhab was good and all, but I don't think people usually mean him when the speak about *******'s. rather about the people who claim to follow his example nowadays.
Reply

M..x
09-08-2008, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by islamirama
It addition to calling the people back onto the correct aqeedah and sunnah of the Prophet (saws), Ibn Wahab also called for jihaad against the British colonial powers occupying Muslim lands. This made him an unpopular guy to the british, so they started spreading lies about him to the indian subcontinent, which was under their rule at that time. So you have majority indian/paki/bengali hating "waahaabis" and calling them extremists and what not. These asians have no knowledge what so ever and are repeating like parrots what their fathers were taught to repeat by the british.
Like I din't know that... Fanks you bro'... JazakAllah Khair...
Reply

S_87
09-08-2008, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by alcurad
oh and about the original post, yes imam Muhammad bin abdul wahhab was good and all, but I don't think people usually mean him when the speak about *******'s. rather about the people who claim to follow his example nowadays.

nope they say it about him Rahimahullah too.
Reply

jannat
09-08-2008, 01:46 PM
salaam,

sorry to be annoying, this question is playing on my mind too!! what are they?? what is it that ye believe, or about the prophet SAW!
plz just simple explanations, am too tired to read
Jazakallah khair.
Reply

Al-Zaara
09-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Google it, Yahoo it, or whatever it. There are pros and cons (negative aswell as positive) information about it all over the Internet. And if you want more 'reliable' sources of information, search for books, buy them and read them and ask advice from scholars near and far away from you. Broaden your perspective, if you really want to know about them. An short explanation doesn't really exist, it's better to get the whole package. Because the little you know, makes you want to know more. So just go for more at once.

Just my opinion.
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
09-08-2008, 01:56 PM
^ encouraging people to go to sheikh google again? :p



to be honest this thread doesnt clarify anything
Reply

Al-Zaara
09-08-2008, 01:58 PM
They ALL use Sheykh Google, if they admit it or not doesn't matter. Some even blind-follow Google. Haha.. OK, sorry.


I agree with you but then again, there are so many threads about it on this forum, if that doesn't satisify your needs, go search somewhere else.
Reply

chacha_jalebi
09-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim



to be honest this thread doesnt clarify anything
lol thank you :( :p

i think read negative stuff and positive stuff, weigh it out, see if the person sayin the stuff is doin it out of sincerity or a personal agenda, and then decide for yourself

at the end of the day it dont matter what you think of a certain sect lol, because as long as your goody and worshipin Allah (Swt) that all that matters, like no need to associate yourself with a sect, be muslim maan!
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
09-08-2008, 02:01 PM
to be honest it dont really make a difference who they are bro

end of the day we all gotta be careful not to fall under the groupie/hizb mentality


and ive seen nothing help avoid such a mentality more then the madhaahibs, Alhamdulillaah :)
Reply

S_87
09-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by jannat
salaam,

sorry to be annoying, this question is playing on my mind too!! what are they?? what is it that ye believe, or about the prophet SAW!
plz just simple explanations, am too tired to read
Jazakallah khair.
'they' are humans.. lol sorry i just couldnt resist.. some people seem to think salafis are some different species :rolleyes:

If you want answers on this thread, then your questions are kind of vague :?
is there anything in particular you want to know?
Reply

Muslim Knight
09-08-2008, 02:10 PM
What's this fuss about wanting to be called Ws and all. The Quran only commanded us to call ourselves Muslims. Wa ana awwalul Muslimin, it says. Why do you people want to be called the big W?
Reply

S_87
09-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by Muslim Knight
What's this fuss about wanting to be called Ws and all. The Quran only commanded us to call ourselves Muslims. Wa ana awwalul Muslimin, it says. Why do you people want to be called the big W?
no one wants to be called *******, its a derogatory name given to people.
If someone calls you a *******, they dont mean it in a polite way....
Reply

chacha_jalebi
09-08-2008, 02:44 PM
this thread is like a stranded on a unknown island, no where to go:p

also it was to clarify the term, in light of that program! anywhoo


:threadclo
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!