/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Du'a for hair growth

AnonymousPoster
09-07-2008, 04:16 PM
:sl:

I have some hair missing at the back of my head, it's known as alopeesha. Is there a du'a i can read to help that hair grow back quickly. I take rogaine but it takes few weeks for it to grow back.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
09-08-2008, 08:58 AM
Bismillah

asalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Eat lot's of protein and healthy food, oil your hair I heard it works, try that ^ quite expensive and you may need to keep re-applying

This is just advice, Nothing Islamically related (Don't know nay dua's sorry. Visit your docter akhee/ukhtee he/she may trigger something related to the hair loss.

chacha_jalebi
09-08-2008, 11:44 AM
erm

ya Allah (Swt) make my hair grow back:D ......?

also bro/sister it could some problem, get it checked out professionally:D

may Allah (Swt) answer your prayers

Mawaddah
09-08-2008, 11:52 AM
:sl:

Well...you can make just a basic du'a for it to grow back, but of course, you have to apply remedies and medicines to it too...

After you make the effort, make the du'a to Allah, and then tawakkal..

Insha'allah it grows back! I know how horrible hair loss is

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
09-08-2008, 12:47 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

I dont know of any Du'aas, sorry. But this one may help insha'Allah:

Allah-hum-magfirli
war-hamni
wah-dini
wajj-burni
wa'aa-fini
war-zukni
war-fa'ani

(Oh Allah forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, enrich me,
give me health, grant me sustenance, and raise my rank.)

Ameen. WassalamuAlaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.