/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need advice

Ummu Sufyaan
09-08-2008, 06:37 AM
:sl:
so a week of Ramadan has passed, alhamdulilah. at the start i felt the 'spirit' and all, and it felt like Ramadan...you know, there's that 'buzz' in the air :-[ alhamdulilah. but know everything seems calm and im feeling like the days are like every other day and that the only reason that it feels like ramadan is because im not eating.
so how do i 'zing up' my ramadan again?

any ideas?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
09-08-2008, 09:12 AM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Recitation of the Qur'an my sweet sista Ramlah =)

And lot's of it, keep reciting till you complete the Qur'an and hopefully you will complete it in Ramadhan! InshaAllah

None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone without partner. To Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent,

So worship your heart out! Give it your all and grab all the blessing you can in this holy month, stand before Allah whenever possible and weep all your sins away and prostrate before Allah and that is the position in which you will be closest to Allah.

Ummu Sufyaan
09-08-2008, 11:36 AM
oh jazakillahu khair:)
d elephant is cute!:D

Re.TiReD
09-08-2008, 11:53 AM
AssalamuAlaykum Warahamtullah

Sis...think about it....30 days, only 30! We MUSNT let them go by like we do every other day....we simply cant! You know sis, Its the 'Asharah of Rahmah, so keep yourself busy with asking from Allah (swt), supplicating to Him, asking Him for His Jannah...Dunno wat else to say cept may Allah (swt) blesh you bareee!

WassalamuAlaykum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
09-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Sis...think about it....30 days, only 30!
i know, thats what i keep telling myself:exhausted *sighs*
and i know that if the month passes and i havent done what i wanted to do, id kick meself:enough!:

whats bareee :D
p.s i cant get over how cute the kitty is in your avvy :statisfie :D

chacha_jalebi
09-08-2008, 11:56 AM
know that this month is alwaays rewardin, like that is the wikid thin about ramadan, you have 30 days, if one or two days you dont put effort in, you still have loads of time to grab the reward, think of it as a long race, you wouldnt give up at the 1st 100 metres would you? you would carry on till the end, so try your best to carry on, because the rewards are jus scrumpcilious :D like when you open your fast, and then the reward in the aakhirah ooo yeah! so jus motivate yourself, try to read a juz of the quran a day, learn a hadiths, or do some good, like even wash the dishes or clean up anythinnnn, :D

dont finish the race early!!!

------
09-08-2008, 11:57 AM
:salamext:

bareee = lots

Re.TiReD
09-08-2008, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramlah

i know, thats what i keep telling myself:exhausted *sighs*
and i know that if the month passes and i havent done what i wanted to do, id kick meself:enough!:

whats bareee :D
Print off the heartwheel journal sis.

Either that or plan what you wanna do each morning and set yourself goals, one target even...Learn a Surah, memorise a new Du'aa...just something to make your day speshul and to please Allah (swt) :)

IbnAbdulHakim
09-08-2008, 12:00 PM
i dnno.. the buzz never seems to go for me so i cant advise here

i guess iftar times help bring ti back a lot lol

Ummu Sufyaan
09-08-2008, 12:01 PM
whats the heartwheel journal:-[

Re.TiReD
09-08-2008, 12:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramlah
whats the heartwheel journal:-[

thanks for the ideas....hmmm maybe i should start by gettin off dis comp ;D
Wa'alaykum salam

Search my threads hun...:-[

Yup....get off the comp....Open up the Qur'aan and recite Surah Ra'ad...and when you get to the verse that says: Alaa bidhikrillahi tatma-innul Quloob....Smile like this: :) and I pray Allah keeps you smiling :)

WassalamuAlaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.