/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "Why Aint My Duas Answered?" WELL....

chacha_jalebi
09-08-2008, 01:33 PM
as salaam alaykam you toodlings

elo ello

ever asked yourself that question....

this was inspired by a video and i jus needed it for myselfs, lets hope we all find it benefiiciaal

why aint my dua answered...

Many people like ask this question, or they pray and then just give up, NEVER feel hopeless, treat Allah (swt) as he wants to be treated, he loves it when we turn to him and we ask from, him, so keep askin from him, like don’t jus say “Allah give me this n that” say Allah no one else is gona give it to me, only you can, like pray with full conviction like your gona get what you want because that what is what we are told what to do as the hadiths say....

“Let not any one of you say, ‘O Allaah, forgive me if You will, O Allaah, have mercy on me if You will.’ Let him be resolute in the matter, whilst knowing that no one can compel Allaah to do anything.” [Bukhari]

and focus on your dua, like act like you really want, because a distracted hearts dua isn’t answer...

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Know that Allah does not answer a dua from a distracted heart.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi,

So pray with full conviction and concentrate!

and don’t do dua just once a day, do it all the time, keep beggin from Allah (Swt) like don’t let Allah (Swt) go lol, just keep askin from him, like imagine your that child again, who asks their mum for a sweet from the shop, or that child who wants to play outside but is grounded, remem them days? You would beg and annoy your mum until she said yes, but Allah (swt) don’t get annoyed he loves us more than our parents, Allah (swt) says

Call upon me and i will answer your prayers – Surah Ghafir v40

And this message is repeated all throughout the whole Quraan, for example in surah al Fatihah, we read it everyday yet we forget some of the meanins ....

“You alone we worship, you alone we ask for help” remem iyyaka na budu....

so when you need help worship Allah (Swt) and ask him, ask him sincerely,
whats the point of bein all depressed, is that gona change anythin NOOOOOO, like many people will commit a sin, and then feel so depressed about it, remember that is shaytans workin, 1st he made you commit the sin and now he makin you depressed, kick shaytan and repent, you will feel so much better!

And dont despair or feel hopeless like if you keep makin dua, make it again and again until its answered or know that if your not givin what you wanted in this world you are givin it in the next world... as a hadiths says ....

‘There is no man who prays to Allah and makes dua’ to Him, and does not receive a response. Either it will be hastened for him in this world, or it will be stored up for him in the Hereafter, so long as he does not pray for something sinful, or to cut the ties of kinship, or seek a speedy response.’ They said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, what does seeking a speedy response mean?’ He said, ‘Saying, “I prayed to my Lord and He did not answer me.”’” [Al-Tirmidhi]

So if not in this world, you will get what you wanted in the next world, and Allah (Swt) knows what is best for us, for example someone might pray, Allah (swt) make me gods gift to the ladies :p and when they are givin good looks, they might misuse them and fall into sin, so he will not be given his dua, because Allah (Swt) knows that he might astray from the right path, and Allah (Swt) loves us so much he don’t want that for us, so all duas are answered as long as they are not bad ones!

So whatever you pray for is accepted, and sometimes the dua is not answered straight away, because imagine it was, then people would just ask and then turn away from Allah (Swt) but their is so much hikmah in delayin the duas, because when we keep askin from Allah (SwT) we get closer to him, and when you get closer to Allah (Swt) you become so so happy, that your jus content with everythin and you have full conviction and tawakkul and your iman is jus like ooo laa laaa, like its just indescribable, may Allah (Swt) make us one of those who are always close to him ameeeeen!

Also when askin for something, ask with full conviction, know that Allah (swt) can do anythin he wants, and put this in your head, there is a hadiths where it says “beware of the dua of the oppressed even if he a non muslim, because the dua goes directly to Allah (swt)” and when Jibreel (as) was throwin mud in the mouth of Firaun, cos he thought Allah (swt) might accept his dua of repentance, so NOW, if Allah (swt) can give a kufar somethin like look he gives them wealth and all that, and he is willin to answer their prayers, and even Jibreel (as) thought firaun repentence might be accepted, then how the heck can we thin our dua wont be answered, as long as we ask for something halaal, and not to break of ties, then its all woo hoo, so ask Allah (swt) wit full convinction, like as soon as you stop the dua imagine it will be answered, and one important thin, don’t get annoyed or impatient as RasoolAllah (Saw) said ...

“The du’aa’ of any one of you will be answered so long as he is not impatient and says, ‘I made du’aa’ but it was not answered.’” [Bukhari]

like make tawassul through yourself say Allah (swt) im heart broken heal my pain, Allah (swt) im broke gimme some spendin money, ask for whatever you want, the Prophet (Saw) ask Allah (swt) even if its for a shoelace! So ask Allah (swt) always!!

Like many people get agitated and fed up like, “aaa man i been prayin for ages, nothing happened” but noooo bredrin:p, RasoolAllah (Saw) said...

In Saheeh Muslim (2736) it says: “A man’s (dua’s) may be answered so long as it does not involve sin or severing the ties of kinship or hastening.” It was said: “O Messenger of Allah, what does hastening mean?” He said: “When he says, ‘I made dua’ and I made dua’ but I did not see any response,’ so he gets discouraged and stops making dua’.”

Also in sujood increase your duas, as it says...

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "A slave becomes nearest to his Rubb when he is in prostration. So increase supplications in prostrations.''[Muslim].

Also if we don’t ask from Allah (Swt) who we gona ask from eh eh, this hadiths needs so explanation...

"If one does not ask Allah, He will get angry with him."
[Sahih al-Jami` no.2414]

And when you ask from Allah (Swt) he is shy subhanallah, he is shy not to answer your prayers, so keep begging him like don’t stop, keep askin, as a hadiths says ...

Verily your Lord is the One modest and Generous, and when His servant raises his hands to Him in supplication, He is diffident (in some wordings, shy or hesitant) from returning them empty."
[Ahmad, Abu Dawud and at-Tirmidhi]

So he will answer as long as your not doin your good deeds and your askin sincerely and not losin hope, Allah (Swt) will definitely answer! Like let me give a personal example, few days back i felt so so so down, like propa down and out, like a knocked out boxer, and i was jus prayin that Allah (swt) allow it and lemmee feel all kool and tip top, and when i went mosque for prayer, randomly like out of nower a uncle ji asked mee in the prayer to read ya ayyuhallah latheenaa amanoo ud khuloo... from surah al baqarah, and i was like erm ok weirdo:p lol, anyway in the prayer i read and then this ayah came am hasibtum an tadkhuloo....

Meanin ...

Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, "When (will come) the Help of Allâh?" Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allâh is near!

Subhanallah! And that jus made me so happy lol,:D like some people may think coincidence, and maybe it was, but the main thin, is Allah (Swt) will show you signs as you says in surah al fussilat, we show you signs in the horizon, he will always answer your prayers and always be with you, just keep beggin him and like ask like there is no tomorrow!

So know that life is full of trials and you will always be tested, but with every period of hungeryness is food, after the night always the day light comes, so after pain their is always relief ooo yeah get mee!

So remember Allah (Swt) as he says in surah al qaf

“Allah is closer to you then your jugular vein”

So keep askin from Allah because he is so close to us!

ta ta :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorseeker
09-08-2008, 02:11 PM
point is try not to do the haram, well the major ones at least,
the whole point of the thread is to encourage you to be patient and not to think about suicide. Ive read those hadiths so many times and being honest im one of those who have said when will the help of allah swt come. How will my dua get answered if im being hasty or still commiting sins . I have to be patient.

I pray for a wife , but if im not lowering my gaze, if im listening to love songs, if im having bad thoughts , then how do i expect my dua to get answered.

What made me put doubt in my head is , i look around and see people having haram relationship, dating , falling in love. and they end up getting married ,having kids.

So i begin to think , why do people that do haram get everything. so shall i give up my prayers and stuff,

ANSWER is no , its their kismet to get married, i shouldnt be jealous or angry, and may be allah swt will give me a better wife , a pious one for being patient.

May be allah swt is testing me , because he loves me, and you know what its made me value marriage even more now, i see it for the blessing it is, mashallah

chacha_jalebi
09-09-2008, 02:39 PM
^ exactly wat i was sayin lol but then i deleted the off topics

jazakhallah nightystar

IbnAbdulHakim
09-09-2008, 02:45 PM
mashaAllaah what beautiful post and what a beautiful relpy by nightstar.

indeed how can we hope to have Allaahs help when we perform haram actions :( may Allah protect us from it !

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ayan333
09-09-2008, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
as salaam alaykam you toodlings

So pray with full conviction and concentrate!

:sl:

JazakALLAH Khair,great reminder

^ thats my only problem at times,maybe its because i make Dua all the time,after each Prayer,Atham,wen sleeping,when i feel as if i had a insulting about someone,i ask forgiveness..but im so in a rush someimes that sometmes my heart is abcent,sometimes i catch myself making dua without even knowing it,SubhanALLAH

I ask ALLAH (SWA) to make us attentive to our Prayers and make our Duas Sincere,Ameen

:w:

------
10-07-2008, 03:34 PM
:salamext:

Us humans are in a rush to get our duas answered. Have you ever thought that there is a wisdom behind them not getting answered straight away?

E.g. My relative was really ill, had a fever and all, and I made sooooooooo much dua for them to get better. But when did they get better? Not ASAP, no. After 3/4 days. The wisdom behind it?

“Whenever a Muslim is afflicted by harm from sickness or other matters, Allah will drop his sins because of that, like a tree drops its leaves.”

(Al-Bukhari and Muslim).
InshaAllaah their sins were washed away.

We plan, but Allaah is the Best of Planners.

Sahabiyaat
10-07-2008, 04:29 PM
:thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.