/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Drugz in Ramadhan =(

Pk_#2
09-09-2008, 07:18 AM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Al-Bukhaari and Muslim narrated that Abu Moosa said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent Mu’aadh ibn Jabal and me to Yemen, and I said: O Messenger of Allaah, there is a drink that is made in our land and is called al-mizr, which is made from barley, and another drink called al-bit’, which is made from honey. He said: “Every intoxicant is haraam.”

Al-Bukhaari and Muslim narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I heard ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) say from the minbar of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “O people, the prohibition of khamr was revealed when khamr was made from five things: grapes, dates, honey, wheat and barley. Khamr is whatever befogs the mind.”

There is no doubt that drugs also befog the mind and take away reason.

Talk to FRANK says: Hello Tj. What's up?
Tj says: what's up?
Talk to FRANK says: You know, hanging out. You?
Tj says: same =)
Talk to FRANK says: Not much? I see.
Tj says: =P
Talk to FRANK says: You're silly.
Tj says: thankoo
Talk to FRANK says: You're welcome.
Tj says: haha
Talk to FRANK says: Hilarious.
Tj says: yes i am
Talk to FRANK says: Are not.
Tj says: am too
Talk to FRANK says:
I'm not so sure you are, actually.

OK, should we get back to the kind of questions I was designed to answer?
Tj says: errr okay then

Want a drug free life starting from this Ramadhan? - Talk to Frank . com

This isn't a joke, I'm being serious for once! I live in highly drug crime area, you see people dealing openly, unfortunately majority of the people who use drugs where I'm from are Muslims, =(

It looks so bad, I don't live in a Muslim populated area, but they come here to buy and sell, it's really quiet so they won't get spotted by many people, but it looks so bad when you see them going to the masjid half an hour later,

May Allaah accept their fast & salah, Ameen,

Please please if you do take drugs (bad ones =P) then give them up for the sake of Allaah,

“Great rewards come from great tests. When Allaah loves people, He tests them, and whoever accepts that earns Allaah’s pleasure, and whoever is angry with that earns Allaah's wrath.”

(Hadeeth narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2396; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 146).

*Sigh*

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali.
09-09-2008, 08:00 PM
:wasalamex

Thanks, sis'.

format_quote Originally Posted by Da'watul-Allaah
you see people dealing openly, unfortunately majority of the people who use drugs where I'm from are Muslims, =(
:ooh:

Dealing openly...?

Is this East London by any chance?

looks so bad when you see them going to the masjid half an hour later,

Pk_#2
09-09-2008, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
Thanks, sis'.

:ooh:

Dealing openly...?

Is this East London by any chance?

No Luton, all the Londoners come here, don't you know?

Yes the Mosque part is shocking, I sometimes go to drop of the younger siblings and ma poppa mates kids and I always see em,

It's real sad, 'cause their rents will no nothing but like all the youth know when someone deals or not,

You get really young kids in my area dealing and you can tell there family members no nothing,

Astaghfirullah,

I feel like its overly bad where I live, you will find it hard to find someone who hasn't tried out a drug,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Ali.
09-09-2008, 08:21 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Da'watul-Allaah
I feel like its overly bad where I live, you will find it hard to find someone who hasn't tried out a drug,
Nah, drugs are everywhere, sis. Dealing openly in the UK I've never heard of before, but let me tell you something. I visited a Muslim country once alhamdullilah, and you'll never guess what: a taxi driver was smoking hashish while driving and he openly admitted it to us and he couldn't really care less. When I say they're everywhere, I mean everywhere; astaghfirullah...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
09-10-2008, 09:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.

Nah, drugs are everywhere, sis. Dealing openly in the UK I've never heard of before, but let me tell you something. I visited a Muslim country once alhamdullilah, and you'll never guess what: a taxi driver was smoking hashish while driving and he openly admitted it to us and he couldn't really care less. When I say they're everywhere, I mean everywhere; astaghfirullah...
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Yah there was a dude on the bus smokin' weed, the bus driver kicked him out on MY stop, he stank real bad and kept coughing Loq, ahh people never learn,

I duno him, so I couldn't tell if he was Muslim or not, but it still bothers me, because it's effecting the people on the bus, including the elderly folks and young kiddahs, Astaghfirullaah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.