PDA

View Full Version : Jinns..

Faith.
09-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Assalamualkum

Urmm i just wanted some info about jinns
Because i think ive encountered something with a jinn :scared:
last night in ma room after i prayed fajar i felt as if there was a jinn there
I wz wondering if you think yu've gt a jinn in ur house or that u think is to do with jinns
What would u have to do to get rid of it

Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
09-09-2008, 06:26 PM
:sl:

Thread approved :)

All i know is that shaytaans are locked in at ramadan, I am not to sure about Jinns though.

The way i have encoutered them was through an exorcism performed on a family member, in which a jinn was directly talking to the sheikh.

Mikayeel
09-09-2008, 06:27 PM
*bump*

Kas1m
09-09-2008, 06:41 PM
you felt?? thats not called encounter. what did u feel anyway?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Faith.
09-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Oh sorry i thote thats wat its called
Urm it wz just like a hand on my back

Faith.
09-09-2008, 06:56 PM
Like as if sum1 wz there

Güven
09-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Well Ayat Al-Kursi(Surah Baqarah, Ayat 255) Is a Great Help :)

:w:

islamirama
09-09-2008, 07:15 PM
wa'alaikuma s'salaam
Surah ayatul kursi, surah nas, 4 quls, and audhibillah are good protection from the jinns and shayateen. Also, stop the music in the house, it is there adhan to which they come running. Playing or reciting the Quran will make them run.

The world of the Jinn

The life and dwelling places of the jinn.

Faith.
09-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Jazakakallah

truemuslim
09-09-2008, 10:12 PM
aw so kwl. you could read ayat al kursi, sura al falaq, surah al nas and sura al ikhlas.

ayan333
09-09-2008, 11:08 PM

ya i keep Baqarah on while i sleep..read nas 3times,Falaq 3 times and Iklas 3 times,Ayatl Kursi..u can also say SubhanALLAH,Alhamulilha,and ALALHO Akbar 33 times each..read surah Mulk..protection from tourment in the grave..that would be a great thing for everyone to do before they go to sleep

Sanam
09-10-2008, 06:00 AM
Ayat-ul-Qursi, Surah Naas, Surah Falaq, Surah Ikhlas, surah Kafirun, and Surah Bakarah are the ones from top of my head Insh'Allah I'll tell u about other surahs and exact ayahs that u can read to get rid of Shayateen.

Sister remember not all shayateen are locked up in ramadan its only Iblees, our nafs and small shayateen are loose, so don't be mistaken, y do u think even in Ramadan people commit sins its due to smaller shayateen which are by the way kufaar jinn.

I've encountered a jinn... and I can't believe I wasn't scared of it, may be coz I didn't realise it was a jinn until it had gone. now I get the creepy feeling even thinking about it! huh! human mind!!!

I'll share my story some other time Insh'Allah! may be one I post the exact surahs and ayahs Insh'Allah

innocent
09-10-2008, 08:56 AM
I was under the impression that jinns were just another race living alongside us, we just cant see them. And they're not neccessarily bad but just as humans are good and bad? Where did i hear this from? Is it not true?

Silver
09-10-2008, 09:20 AM
wa'alaikuma s'salaam
Surah ayatul kursi, surah nas, 4 quls, and audhibillah are good protection from the jinns and shayateen. Also, stop the music in the house, it is there adhan to which they come running. Playing or reciting the Quran will make them run.

The world of the Jinn

I read the 2 articles...I thought that human beings could not see Jinns???

I know this might be silly...but i used to wonder about this: There are many people who say that they saw ghosts in old houses and in ruins...most people don't believe them. I don't believe in ghosts...cos the spirits of the dead don't stay among the living. Could it be that these ghosts are actually jinns??

youngsister
09-10-2008, 09:29 AM
:sl:Maybe it could be..

I came across a cat with a jinn in it :X
And yes i run for my life:-[

------
09-10-2008, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
wa'alaikuma s'salaam

The world of the Jinn

Please provide evidence for this statement. :-\

Mikayeel
09-10-2008, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by innocent
I was under the impression that jinns were just another race living alongside us, we just cant see them. And they're not neccessarily bad but just as humans are good and bad? Where did i hear this from? Is it not true?
It is true, Surat al Jihn :)

Faith.
09-10-2008, 08:31 PM

ya i keep Baqarah on while i sleep..read nas 3times,Falaq 3 times and Iklas 3 times,Ayatl Kursi..u can also say SubhanALLAH,Alhamulilha,and ALALHO Akbar 33 times each..read surah Mulk..protection from tourment in the grave..that would be a great thing for everyone to do before they go to sleep

Jazakallah 4 dah bro:statisfie
I jus prayed suri naas and it didnt happen again so thanks for ur help:D

Faith.
09-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Ayat-ul-Qursi, Surah Naas, Surah Falaq, Surah Ikhlas, surah Kafirun, and Surah Bakarah are the ones from top of my head Insh'Allah I'll tell u about other surahs and exact ayahs that u can read to get rid of Shayateen.

Sister remember not all shayateen are locked up in ramadan its only Iblees, our nafs and small shayateen are loose, so don't be mistaken, y do u think even in Ramadan people commit sins its due to smaller shayateen which are by the way kufaar jinn.
Jazakaalh 4 da info sis

I've encountered a jinn... and I can't believe I wasn't scared of it, may be coz I didn't realise it was a jinn until it had gone.
U've encountered something with a jinn?:eek:
Wow!
& u never gt scared..

I'll share my story some other time Insh'Allah! may be one I post the exact surahs and ayahs Insh'Allah
Inshallah i love 2 hear ur story i find things like that realy interesting

now I get the creepy feeling even thinking about it! huh! human mind!!!
Yeah at 1st i thote it was all in my imagination lol:D
Half ov it probably wz as wel
Jus realy scary 2 think about:D
Lol

Faith.
09-10-2008, 08:41 PM
All i know is that shaytaans are locked in at ramadan, I am not to sure about Jinns though.
Jazakallah 4 da info bro:statisfie

The way i have encoutered them was through an exorcism performed on a family member, in which a jinn was directly talking to the sheikh
Can jinns do that?
Can they get into anybody or does that person have to be religious or vise versa?

The thing i find freaky is that u can't see them...it makes your fear 4 them even worse

Faith.
09-10-2008, 09:17 PM
ayan333
LI Oldtimer
^^
Sorry sis
I Misread ur name thote u wer a brother
:D
My Apologies

youngsister
09-11-2008, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Well Ayat Al-Kursi(Surah Baqarah, Ayat 255) Is a Great Help :)

:thumbs_up:thumbs_upSubxanallah Faith read Ayat al Kursi at all times isha allah the benefits are immense.

Your in my dua sis:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.