/* */

PDA

View Full Version : boy girl situation

------
09-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Ok theres this boy who has gone out with a girl and did everthing with her

but now he wants to become practiscing and totally cuts off from the girl without any explanation

the girl loves him and wants to marry him
she is thinking of suicide

the guy only went out with her 2 satisfy his desire

what advice would you give to the guy?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
09-10-2008, 05:05 AM
:sl:
if the girl lead him to the haram...cut her off:)

BNDGR
09-10-2008, 05:42 AM
Asalam alaikum,
First of all this boy is as much in the wrong as the girl. He should have kept himself under control, since noone can force you to do something like that, he made a conscious decision to act on his feelings. Yes girl is very wrong in this situation also.
Alhumdullilah that this boy is going to practice his religion again, but he should explain this to the girl and then go on from there doing only things the correct way.
This is a sad situation, sounds like boy was using girl for his pleasure and then when he suddenly realizes that it is haram (after he is satisfied himself)then he goes back to his faith. He needs to repent for his actions since he was aware of what he was doing.
I am a new muslim so please take this as only my interpretation since I don't know much yet.

Abu Hafs
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

but now he wants to become practiscing and totally cuts off from the girl without any explanation

Is the girl also a Muslim? If yes, then and if the bro wants to marry her too, then he should try to talk his parents about marriage specifically not telling about his relationship otherwise, a volcano of problems might erupt

Are they in appropriate condition to get married? i.e. financially etc..

And, Allah سبحانه و تعالى knows best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sanam
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

you might not like my advise, but I think if the brother has been with the girl he should ask her to become practicing muslim as well, and then should marry her, he might make Allah (swt) angry by not accepting a girl whos life he has partially destroyed. the brother shouldn't be selfish, if he liked the girl to fulfill his desires then she definitely make a good wife for him, but if she refuses to become practicing then just cut off with her, its not his problem what she does to her life. but before cutting off he must give the girl a chance for not being responsible for her death and to prevent his self from living a life of guilt!

Insh'Allah this would've been helpful

your sister in Islam!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.