/* */

PDA

View Full Version : MY Story: a Brother, a Mother and a little hope!

Güven
09-09-2008, 11:12 PM
:sl:

Things Happened Today , I know Alot of things happened Today( Snakelegs:( )

So here it Goes - 09-09-2008

I am just Me, Searching For a place To practise My Deen Fully but that seems impossible Here , Its Sooo Hard to live here :(

Soo My Brother Whos 27 , 10 years Older than me , not praying , not fastin , Not Practising, But A Muslim, He has Bad Friends and thats Normal cause there is alots of bad people here Thats Why I have to get out of here Quickly to practice my deen in peace inshaAllah.
anyway Finnaly after years of struggle He found a nice Job , where He has a Nice Loan and They Gave Him a New Contract a couple of days ago and he was Happy with his job , He everyday Comes Home Early To sleep and Wake up early to go to his job but..... Since Yesterday He didnt Came home And still Isnt......

My Mom is always Soo scared that something Will Happen To His Children ( A Mother Feeling?) But She is Now More Affraid To lose one of us Since The Death Of my father five years Ago , She Cried the Whole Day and I couldnt Take That Cry , I even Yelled at her "Have Patience!!!"
she Already Had That Taught.... That Worst Taught ....He was Death !
So I couldnt Take it anymore , I went Upstairs And Prayed Salaatul-Asr and Read a Surah Of the Quran And Made Dua So Hard With Tears rolling out of my eyes .
"Why Always Me , Why is all the Bad Happening to ME , I wanna Be Servant of Allah And Practise My Deen In Peace And Happiness But I cant Practise Fully, All Alone ,No one To support Me ,No One To Stand Next To Me , And Let Alone having Peace and Happiness With Practisin I Guess It was not meant For me , I always Wondered when will my Real Trial come But Now I Notice That This I probably My Trial That Allah Has Put Me to
This Is The One I have To overcome "

Anyway Back to my Tears , I Almost Lost Hope Cause I was Affraid That I did Something Bad That Allah Wont Accept My Dua Anymore Cause Normally Most Of the Time I Ask Allah For Help, He Helps Me Immediately Alhamdullah
But I was affraid, I Am One Who Never gets into Big Sins InshaAllah and Alhamdullah But still I was Affraid Cause Maybe I was Doing Something Wrong Without Noticing. Maybe I was Getting Into Big Sins Without Noticing But Then This Verses Came to my mind , I guess everyone Knows this Verses , The Verses....

Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.
Qur'an 94:5-6

And This Verse.. SubhanAllah

"O you who believe! Seek help in patience and As-Salat (prayer). Truly Allah is with the patient."
(Al-Baqarah: 153)

This Verses Kept Me strong , So the Taught of Him Bein Death And Miseries That will come like five years ago... Was little Gone , I trusted Allah , I Said something like this
" Please My Lord Help me , Im Tryin To be your Servant , But Why Is Al this Misery Coming To ME!! Its Making Me Life Extremely Diffucult, Soo Please My Lord Help Me , save Me From This Misery !"
I then Noticed That My Sabr Was Restored A little , So My Trust For Allah Was Getting Stronger...

it Was Iftar My mom Couldnt Get Food To His Throat Cause Of Worries about My Brother, and With My Patience I ate my Food And Prayed Maghrib And Made Dua again...
Its Been more than 24hours Since he didnt Come home...
And Suddenly an Idea Came To my Mind where he could Be ...........He Is in Jail, man !!!!

I was Preparing For Goin to Taraweeh With The Father Of My Friend!! Not with my friend himself but His Father!!! So My mom told him to also Go to the Police station to ask , So we Went There and Ask Them ABout My Brother.....And Yes Indeed...... He Was Arrested !!
They Didnt Tell Me What He did But They Think he Will Stay There For a Couple Days or somethin,
But I have An idea What It Could Be ....Ofcourse ......Drugzdealing!!....Wich is a Very Popular "Job" In My Town..
Darn They Making Me Soo Angry!!!:raging: I just Wanna Shoot them all But NO Im Patient Cause "Truly Allah is With The Patient":statisfie
But It Made My Happy That He is In Jail , Im Very Happy That Nothing Happened To Him And I knw He Would Get His Punishment For Not Prayiing,Fasting, And Plus Doing Some Awful Sins I Knw He would Get His Punishment For That But My Greatest Fear Was His Death ,Ive Losted 4 family members in 5 years , So we met Enough Death , But My Most Concern Was My Mother To see her suffer again Like This, But Allah Is GREAT Soooooooo GREAT!!!!!! Allahu AKbar!!

now He should think In There And Learn His Lesson And Why Hes Doin Such Stupidity While hes Got A Nice New Job! Probably His Job Will Be Gone And It Would Be a extremely Difficult Task To Find Such A Job Again , Very Foolish
Soo I came Home After Taraweeh , And Made My Mom A Little Happy :statisfie
Now She can Rest and Eat In Ease :)

What I learned and Gained Today Was: NEVER lose hope on Allah !!, (SubhanAllah That Sentence Made Me Emotional Again:cry:)
Trust Allah Cause He Is The One You Can Only Trust
Ask Allah For Help Cause NOBODY can Help you except Allah
And Be Patient cause TRULY Allah is With The Patient

What I gained Is A New Level Of Love For Allah , I Love Him Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH , InshaAllah I will LIVE For Allah , And DIE for Allah Cause Hes My only hope , my only Light, my only choice , my only way , To lead me to the Happines, The Feeling , The Succes That Ive Been Searchin For my Whole Life.......

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
09-09-2008, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude™
JazakAllah Khayr for sharing bro... quite inspirational. :)
Wa Iyaak Bro :)

IbnAbdulHakim
09-09-2008, 11:24 PM
mashaAllaah bro, thats quite some journey ! :ooh:

ayan333
09-09-2008, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven

Things Happened Today , I know Alot of things happened Today( Snakelegs:( )

So here it Goes - 09-09-2008

I am just Me, Searching For a place To practise My Deen Fully but that seems impossible Here , Its Sooo Hard to live here :(

Soo My Brother Whos 27 , 10 years Older than me , not praying , not fastin , Not Practising, But A Muslim, He has Bad Friends and thats Normal cause there is alots of bad people here Thats Why I have to get out of here Quickly to practice my deen in peace inshaAllah.
anyway Finnaly after years of struggle He found a nice Job , where He has a Nice Loan and They Gave Him a New Contract a couple of days ago and he was Happy with his job , He everyday Comes Home Early To sleep and Wake up early to go to his job but..... Since Yesterday He didnt Came home And still Isnt......

My Mom is always Soo scared that something Will Happen To His Children ( A Mother Feeling?) But She is Now More Affraid To lose one of us Since The Death Of my father five years Ago , She Cried the Whole Day and I couldnt Take That Cry , I even Yelled at her "Have Patience!!!"
she Already Had That Taught.... That Worst Taught ....He was Death !
So I couldnt Take it anymore , I went Upstairs And Prayed Salaatul-Asr and Read a Surah Of the Quran And Made Dua So Hard With Tears rolling out of my eyes .
"Why Always Me , Why is all the Bad Happening to ME , I wanna Be Servant of Allah And Practise My Deen In Peace And Happiness But I cant Practise Fully, All Alone ,No one To support Me ,No One To Stand Next To Me , And Let Alone having Peace and Happiness With Practisin I Guess It was not meant For me , I always Wondered when will my Real Trial come But Now I Notice That This I probably My Trial That Allah Has Put Me to
This Is The One I have To overcome "

Anyway Back to my Tears , I Almost Lost Hope Cause I was Affraid That I did Something Bad That Allah Wont Accept My Dua Anymore Cause Normally Most Of the Time I Ask Allah For Help, He Helps Me Immediately Alhamdullah
But I was affraid, I Am One Who Never gets into Big Sins InshaAllah and Alhamdullah But still I was Affraid Cause Maybe I was Doing Something Wrong Without Noticing. Maybe I was Getting Into Big Sins Without Noticing But Then This Verses Came to my mind , I guess everyone Knows this Verses , The Verses....

Qur'an 94:5-6

And This Verse.. SubhanAllah

"O you who believe! Seek help in patience and As-Salat (prayer). Truly Allah is with the patient."
(Al-Baqarah: 153)

This Verses Kept Me strong , So the Taught of Him Bein Death And Miseries That will come like five years ago... Was little Gone , I trusted Allah , I Said something like this
" Please My Lord Help me , Im Tryin To be your Servant , But Why Is Al this Misery Coming To ME!! Its Making Me Life Extremely Diffucult, Soo Please My Lord Help Me , save Me From This Misery !"
I then Noticed That My Sabr Was Restored A little , So My Trust For Allah Was Getting Stronger...

it Was Iftar My mom Couldnt Get Food To His Throat Cause Of Worries about My Brother, and With My Patience I ate my Food And Prayed Maghrib And Made Dua again...
Its Been more than 24hours Since he didnt Come home...
And Suddenly an Idea Came To my Mind where he could Be ...........He Is in Jail, man !!!!

I was Preparing For Goin to Taraweeh With The Father Of My Friend!! Not with my friend himself but His Father!!! So My mom told him to also Go to the Police station to ask , So we Went There and Ask Them ABout My Brother.....And Yes Indeed...... He Was Arrested !!
They Didnt Tell Me What He did But They Think he Will Stay There For a Couple Days or somethin,
But I have An idea What It Could Be ....Ofcourse ......Drugzdealing!!....Wich is a Very Popular "Job" In My Town..
Darn They Making Me Soo Angry!!!:raging: I just Wanna Shoot them all But NO Im Patient Cause "Truly Allah is With The Patient":statisfie
But It Made My Happy That He is In Jail , Im Very Happy That Nothing Happened To Him And I knw He Would Get His Punishment For Not Prayiing,Fasting, And Plus Doing Some Awful Sins I Knw He would Get His Punishment For That But My Greatest Fear Was His Death ,Ive Losted 4 family members in 5 years , So we met Enough Death , But My Most Concern Was My Mother To see her suffer again Like This, But Allah Is GREAT Soooooooo GREAT!!!!!! Allahu AKbar!!

now He should think In There And Learn His Lesson And Why Hes Doin Such Stupidity While hes Got A Nice New Job! Probably His Job Will Be Gone And It Would Be a extremely Difficult Task To Find Such A Job Again , Very Foolish
Soo I came Home After Taraweeh , And Made My Mom A Little Happy :statisfie
Now She can Rest and Eat In Ease :)

What I learned and Gained Today Was: NEVER lose hope on Allah !!, (SubhanAllah That Sentence Made Me Emotional Again:cry:)
Trust Allah Cause He Is The One You Can Only Trust
Ask Allah For Help Cause NOBODY can Help you except Allah
And Be Patient cause TRULY Allah is With The Patient

What I gained Is A New Level Of Love For Allah , I Love Him Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH , InshaAllah I will LIVE For Allah , And DIE for Allah Cause Hes My only hope , my only Light, my only choice , my only way , To lead me to the Happines, The Feeling , The Succes That Ive Been Searchin For my Whole Life.......

Wow SubhanALLAH,its like u jus told the story of a Mother very dear to me,i wont say,but shes going through the same thing

you sound like me,im ready to leave america,so ready SubhanALLAH,if someone put me on a plane the day after i get my diploma i wnt even hesitate..

jail is good for some plp.seriously..see all the success stories for those who've come out of jail..ironic

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BNDGR
09-10-2008, 04:22 AM
Asalam aliakum brother,
JazakAllah for sharing your touching story. I hope your brother will learn from you and your strength and change his life for the better.
Your deen is amazing and your a good son, inshAllah your brother will realize how his life is hurting your Mother and renew his faith.

Güven
09-10-2008, 02:20 PM
GOOD NEWS , My brother Just Came Home and Still Got His JOb !!!!!

ALLAHU AKBAR ! ALHAMDULLAH :statisfie

chacha_jalebi
09-10-2008, 02:22 PM
yayyyyy :D

guvvy you got talent! hope this is not the last of your stories

Re.TiReD
09-10-2008, 02:23 PM
SubhanAllah :ooh:

May Allah keep you and your fam safe AKhee

:salamext:

IbnAbdulHakim
09-10-2008, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
yayyyyy :D

guvvy you got talent! hope this is not the last of your stories
yeh i thought it was written really well too :p ;D

Ameen to the dua's

chacha_jalebi
09-10-2008, 02:26 PM
^ lol yeaah and the story was serious aswell, may your lifes be filled with sakinah and rahmah of Allah (swt) @ guvvy ameen

IbnAbdulHakim
09-10-2008, 02:27 PM
^ why you jewing the dua' for, aim it towards me too :p !!

and wa iyyak AMEEN :D

Güven
09-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Ameeeen To the Dua's and JazakAllahu Khair everyone !! :D, LOL ^^More Stories? :Evil:

Ansariyah
09-10-2008, 02:28 PM
^Ameen

Wow I have a Brother like that too. May ALlah guide us all amin.

ALhamdulilah for the good news:sunny:!

Nájlá
09-10-2008, 02:34 PM
ameen to all the dua's

subhanallah all it needs is to trust allah
mashallah!!

and alhamdulliah for the good news.

more more more stories

Re.TiReD
09-10-2008, 02:38 PM
edit
:-[

Nájlá
09-10-2008, 02:43 PM
orr about the boys that wait outside the mosque during taraweeh just to see the girls. instead of going in to pray:enough!::X:raging::cry:

Güven
09-10-2008, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najla93
ameen to all the dua's

subhanallah all it needs is to trust allah
mashallah!!

and alhamdulliah for the good news.

more more more stories

SubhanAllah , Thats Soo True , Allah Is alway by our Side :statisfie

And this was a real story, With Feelings I made This Story :)

Soo What You Guys Talking About More more Stories LOL :D
Maybe if I Witness or experience Something :)

Now That You Mention it
Our Taraweeh Prayer Wich some Boys Stay outside And Disturbing The Prayer With Their Loud conversations , Does Realy Make Me Angry :raging:

Nájlá
09-10-2008, 03:06 PM
agree^

btw when i sed more stories i dont mean a true story. just a story from ur mind.
u have a good way of telling stories.

:)

Güven
09-10-2008, 03:12 PM
^ooh Ok ,When Something Comes Up To my mind I wil InshaAllah :D

Ali.
09-10-2008, 03:16 PM
Wow...

Masha'Allah bro', that story was so emotional, like one time you're talking about him getting a new job which is :D and then all this crying, making dua etc. and then it's :( :cry: and then he gets out of jail again and we're like :D. That post showed so much of your personality and it shows what a great guy you really are...

Insha'Allah he will learn from his mistake, and may Allah keep you steadfast in your religion.

Güven
09-10-2008, 03:31 PM
^Thank you My Dear Brother ,Ameen, May Allah keep US steadfast in OUR deen :)

Al-Zaara
09-10-2008, 03:40 PM
MashaAllah, the best part was that you didn't give up hope and had faith in Allah. :thumbs_up There is nothing better you could do in such situations. Make dua, pray your prayers and stay steadfast in your faith. We all go through hardships, all of us.

May Allah subhana we ta'ala make practicing Islam easy for you and make your Emaan shine through the hardships that you go through now and in the future. Amiin!!

Güven
09-10-2008, 03:56 PM
^Ameeen, May Allah subhana wa ta'ala Make US practising Islam Easy for US
and make OUR emaan shine through the hardships that WE go through now and in the future,
And Protect US and OUR Family From All the Evil and Misguidance and Guide us to the Siratel Mustekiym Ameeeeeeen

Na7lah
09-10-2008, 09:50 PM
Great story :D well written too, *with a few gramer mistakes* :hiding:

But mashallah! Jazakallah khair for sharing! :)

*Hope u write another one*

xual
09-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Thanks for sharing story

BNDGR
09-11-2008, 04:40 AM
Alhumdullilah brother I'm so glad your bro's home and still has his job.
Now your Mom and yourself can have some peace of mind.
InshAllah he learns a lesson from the experience and it will bring him closer to Allah.

Snowflake
09-11-2008, 05:08 AM
asalam alaikum

mashaAllah..

May Allah increase you in all that pleases Him ~ ameen

coddles76
09-11-2008, 05:21 AM
Jazak Allah for the story brother, It was very inspirational and brought some motivation in myself to continue Asking Allah SWT for guidance, help and forgiveness. I'm always wanting to ask Allah for Help. Every single day I ask him to remove from me all types of hardships. May Allah SWT remove from us hardships and replace it with something that is better.

Kas1m
09-14-2008, 07:13 AM
:sl:I just had to point this out. :statisfie
Its grammer by the way :okay:

Kas1m
09-14-2008, 09:56 AM
Lol, it's actually: grammar. I wasn't correcting her, btw. Just pointing out her mistake. :D
oh i see what you were trying to say there now lol

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-14-2008, 10:32 AM
I didnt read it all, but try not to put a capital letter at the beginning of almost every word, it sorta breaks the flow of the sentence.

Hamayun
09-14-2008, 10:40 AM
Thanks for sharing your story Brother.

Güven
09-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Omg This is isnt a school you guys , so STOP correcting my story !!
Im Not 100% good at english so Instead of correcting you guys could have said : Your english is very good for Someone who live in a country where they dont speak english ! :)

Güven
09-14-2008, 11:04 AM
^oh ok lol Thanks bro :D

Al-Zaara
09-14-2008, 11:16 AM
Any updates? How's your Mum and brother? And how are you yourself?

Güven
09-14-2008, 11:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Any updates? How's your Mum and brother? And how are you yourself?
Thank you for concerning sis, May Allah Bless you and your family and reward with Jannatul-firdaws amiin

Everthing Is Fine Now, brother is working , mother is her self Alhamdullah
And me is just me I have to have patience To get My Problem Fixed , My poblem is a very compicated thing its not something To get into words , Its more like an Inner problem , But I have to have patience inshaAllah :)

Al-Zaara
09-14-2008, 11:32 AM
Thank you for concerning sis, May Allah Bless you and your family and reward with Jannatul-firdaws amiin
Amiin, thank you! I pray the same for you, your family and the rest of the precious Muslims in this world, inshaAllah! :thumbs_up

Very good to hear that things are back on track, elhamdulillah. Do not worry too much about your 'inner problem', we all go through emotional roller coasters in our lives and go through difficult questions concerning ones faith and religion and the best thing is, what you just said, to have patience inshaAllah. You and your family are in my duas, bi'idhnillah. =)

Ansariyah
09-14-2008, 02:11 PM
Omg This is isnt a school you guys , so STOP correcting my story !!
Im Not 100% good at english so Instead of correcting you guys could have said : Your english is very good for Someone who live in a country where they dont speak english ! :)

lol bro ur english is superb!..Perfecto!:sunny:
Keep it up:thumbs_up

Eric H
09-14-2008, 02:53 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Güven;
I believe you are practising your deen fully, you are being that inspiration and role model to those around you,

In the spirit of striving for an inner peace whilst surrounded by problems.

eric

Musaafirah
09-14-2008, 02:59 PM
Masha'allah bro! You're mum must be so proud of you..
Thanks for sharing your story with us..:D

Güven
09-14-2008, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you Güven;

I believe you are practising your deen fully, you are being that inspiration and role model to those around you,

In the spirit of striving for an inner peace whilst surrounded by problems.

eric
Greetings and Wa Aleykum Selam Eric :)

^I guess you are Right but still I feel that I have yet To unleash my True Feelings or True Practise But its been "Pressed" by those around me.

format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
Masha'allah bro! You're mum must be so proud of you..
Thanks for sharing your story with us..:D
My pleasure , InshaAllah , But not always :exhausted lol

Kas1m
09-14-2008, 03:04 PM
Lol, it's actually: grammar. I wasn't correcting her, btw. Just pointing out her mistake. :D
Im sure its grammer or something. Hmmm

Sahabiyaat
09-15-2008, 02:17 PM

wow, amazing!

Allah (swt) always helps us out when were in a tight spot, and then the moment were granted relief, were like , Allah who? , but those who appreciate and grow in imaan when they are tested, as mentioned in the Quran, are successful in this life and the next :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.