/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalaamualaikum warahamatullahi wabarakatuhu

Sanam
09-10-2008, 12:56 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters in Islam

I seriously have no Idea about introducing myself. I have no idea what so say and where to start from.

:? any help??? could do with answering some of the questions asked by you Insh'Allah....:inshallah

wasalaam!

your sister in Islam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
09-10-2008, 12:58 AM
salam

Sanam
09-10-2008, 01:01 AM
walaikumasalaam brother!

Cabdullahi
09-10-2008, 01:06 AM
sanam in arabic means idol,so i am asking were you aware of that when u chose it

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sanam
09-10-2008, 02:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
sanam in arabic means idol,so i am asking were you aware of that when u chose it
actually brother in my language it means Beloved! and I've heard it means beloved in arabic as well but I'm not sure so Allahu alim brother. but is it really?

Mikayeel
09-10-2008, 02:14 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum :) What language is that if i may ask ? It does mean Idol in arabic though. Have a great time here and enjoy ur self.

:w:

Sanam
09-10-2008, 02:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by raOnar

Welcome to the forum :) What language is that if i may ask ? It does mean Idol in arabic though. Have a great time here and enjoy ur self.

Jazakumallahu khairan!

in Urdu!

Patience7
09-10-2008, 03:46 AM
[S]Welcome [/S]sis and enjoy ur stay!:)

Inshallah u'll learn lots from here...

Kas1m
09-10-2008, 03:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sanam
actually brother in my language it means Beloved! and I've heard it means beloved in arabic as well but I'm not sure so Allahu alim brother. but is it really?
Who said it means beloved in our language? Do yOu even know the root meaning of this word?

Sanam
09-10-2008, 04:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Star7*
[S]Welcome [/S]sis and enjoy ur stay!:)

Inshallah u'll learn lots from here...

Jazakum Allahu khairan sister! Insh'Allah I will indeed learn a lot!

Who said it means beloved in our language? Do yOu even know the root meaning of this word?
brother I've looked up in the name dictionaries and books and indeed it said next to my name "beloved"

and Subhan'Allah seems like many of the brothers are offended by my name, whereas nobody has a problem with names of shirk like, abdur-rasool, ghulam muhammad etc,

I've confirmed the meaning of my name!

Kas1m
09-10-2008, 09:39 AM
I have never heard of Abdul Rasool.
You only got half of the meaning right. It means beloved but it means you make a stone idol of your loved then you love him so it becomes beloved

Sanam
09-11-2008, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kasim
I have never heard of Abdul Rasool.
there really are names such as abdul Rasool.

You only got half of the meaning right. It means beloved but it means you make a stone idol of your loved then you love him so it becomes beloved

I didn't know this brother Insh'Allah I'll inquire about it. Jazakum Allahu khairan anyway.

truemuslim
09-11-2008, 05:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sanam
there really are names such as abdul Rasool.

Abdul rasool means slave of the messenger. comepletly haram name :D

and wa alaikum assalam sis enjoy ur stay and feel free to ask any questioons :)

Sanam
09-11-2008, 05:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
Abdul rasool means slave of the messenger. comepletly haram name :D

and wa alaikum assalam sis enjoy ur stay and feel free to ask any questioons :)
Jazakum Allahu khairan, Insh'Allah I will do. and I am already enjoying, its Mash'Allah good to see a forum focusing only and only on deen Alhamdulillah!

------
09-11-2008, 05:52 PM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum.

Enjoy your stay InshaaAllaah.

Have a chocolate Sundae :D

Sanam
09-11-2008, 05:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

:welcome: to the forum.

Enjoy your stay InshaaAllaah.

Have a chocolate Sundae :D

Awww Subhan'Allah, Jazakum Allahu khairan its like you know my perfect taste. :D I will have it with my Aftar, still waiting :-[

Sanam
09-11-2008, 05:56 PM
and Walaikumasalaam warahamatullahi wabarakatuhu.

------
09-11-2008, 05:56 PM

^ Oh yeh oops...!! :-[ InshaaAllaah, enjoy it! (And please make dua for me)=)

Sanam
09-11-2008, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

^ Oh yeh oops...!! :-[ InshaaAllaah, enjoy it! (And please make dua for me)=)
:wasalamex

I will Insh'Allah enjoy it, and I will Insh'Allah make dua for you, and one for now as well, May Allah (swt) grant you Jannat-ul-firdaus, and increase your Imaan and good deeds and hasanats, Ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.