/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Baby Daughter Died

JZH
09-10-2008, 01:34 AM
My baby daughter died she was 3 weeks old (She was born on a Friday and died on a Friday) and was buired within this month of Ramzaan.

Why did Allah take her away from me so soon? I didn't even know her? I miss her so much!!!!!

I already have two sons and when she was born i was the happiest person in the world. Now all i feel is emptiness.

So many people have said to me that she will be waiting for me at the gates of heaven and will not enter without her parents.

Why do i deserve to go to heaven? what have i done that is so special that Allah will grant me access into his kingdom?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SixTen
09-10-2008, 01:49 AM
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

May Allah give you strength in this time.

What Allah makes you endure in this world, you will be recompensated in the afterlife. So much so, that you will wish you were given nothing on this Earth!

Remember, you have the gift of faith, you know this life is temporary - so stay strong brother and remember that - true faith cannot be broken by what happens on this Earth. Allah has said, he will test those who he loves.

Wasalams.

coddles76
09-10-2008, 02:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JZH
My baby daughter died she was 3 weeks old (She was born on a Friday and died on a Friday) and was buired within this month of Ramzaan.

Why did Allah take her away from me so soon? I didn't even know her? I miss her so much!!!!!

I already have two sons and when she was born i was the happiest person in the world. Now all i feel is emptiness.

So many people have said to me that she will be waiting for me at the gates of heaven and will not enter without her parents.

Why do i deserve to go to heaven? what have i done that is so special that Allah will grant me access into his kingdom?
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

I cannot begin to fathom how hard this would be on you and your family and after reading your statement I though of my Son and what I would feel and I have to tell you it brought a few tears to my eyes. All I can say is that I pray that Allah SWT will allow you to be amongst the people of paradise in which you will meet your daughter at the gates. I also pray that Allah SWT will replace her with another child that will grow to be a blessed righteous women in the high ranks of the muslims.

Pk_#2
09-10-2008, 09:44 AM

EDIT
I'm sorry to hear your loss, Innalillahi Wa inna Ilayhi Rajioon,

May Allaah (subhana Wa ta'ala) grant you patience, Ameen,

There is a reason for everything, Allaah is the best of planners,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
09-10-2008, 10:01 AM
:sl:

Inna Lillahi waInna Ilayhi Raji'oon, May Allah swt grant you Sabr at this time..

Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: With regard to the children of the believers, there is no dispute among the scholars. Al-Qaadi Abu Ya’laa ibn al-Farraa’ al-Hanbali narrated that Imaam Ahmad said: there is no dispute concerning the fact that they will be among the people of Paradise. This is what is well known among people (i.e., the majority of scholars) and this is what we are definitely sure about, in sha Allaah. (Tafseer al-Qur’aan al-‘Azeem, 3/33).

Imaam Ahmad (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: who has any doubts that the children of the Muslims will be in Paradise?!

He also said: there is no difference among them on this matter. (Haashiyat Ibn al-Qayyim ‘ala Sunan Abi Dawood, 7/83).

Imaam al-Nawawi said: the reliable Muslim scholars agreed that any Muslim child who dies will be among the people of Paradise, because he was not responsible (i.e., had not yet reached the age of account). (Sharh Muslim, 16/207).

Al-Qurtubi said: the view that they will be in Paradise is the view of the majority. And he said: some scholars denounced any dispute concerning them. (al-Tadhkirah, 2/328).
:w:

Soulja Girl
09-10-2008, 10:12 AM

Aww, I'm so sorry... :cry:

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'un...

May Allah grant her Jannah & give you patience... Ameen. :cry:

I bet she was a cutieee init? :D :cry:

IbnAbdulHakim
09-10-2008, 10:28 AM
inna lillaahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun

angels are meant for jannah not dunya

and be grateful for what you have ! a wife and two sons, subhanAllaah BE GRATEFUL!... at least Allaah chose not to take them away although they belong to Him

noorseeker
09-10-2008, 02:51 PM
inna lillahi wa inna lillahi rajioon, you will be in my prayers brother

Nájlá
09-10-2008, 02:54 PM
Inna Lillahi waInna Ilayhi Raji'oon

may allah grant u sabr bro.
ameeen and ameen to all the ad3yiah ^

Re.TiReD
09-10-2008, 03:02 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un

SubhanAllah, I'm so sorry to hear of ur loss Akhee.

Laa Yukallifullaha nafsan illa wus'aha

http://www.dhikrullah.com/quran/ziyadp.html

I dunno wat to say cept 'In the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest'

:(

WassalamuAlaykum

Snowflake
09-10-2008, 05:55 PM

asalam alaikum to you and your family,

I'm sorry you're in so much pain brother. As a mother myself, your wife is also in my thoughts. May Allah ease your pain and sorrow ameen.

To answer your question inshaAllah, please know brother that Allah compensates us for our loss as He wills.

The Prophet said, upon him peace: "The Believer is not tried by fatigue nor illness nor anxiety nor difficulty nor harm nor distress - not even by a thorn that pricks them except Allah Most High erases some sins with it!" Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

In the Musnad of `Abd ibn Humayd from Mu`adh, the Prophet said: "No two
Muslims lost three children except Allah will cause the parents to enter Paradise through the favor of His mercy toward them." They said, "What about two, Messenger of Allah?" He said, "Two also." They said, "And one?" He said, "Even the miscarried child will certainly drag its mother and father with its umbilical cord to Paradise!"

In Ahmad, al-Tirmidhi, and Ibn Majah, the Prophet (saw) said: "Whoever sends forth two or three children that never reached puberty, they will be for him and her, a strong fortress [in the hereafter]."

"Your little ones are the larvas of Paradise. They will meet their parents and grab them by their garments or their hands to no end other than that Allah will enter them Paradise." Sahih Muslim.
http://trueislam.tribe.net/thread/4c...d-f267e1799cf2

Perhaps this is of small consolation right now. But I pray you find it in your heart to accept the will of Allah subhana wa ta'ala. Everything belongs to Him and we mustn't question His will. InshaAllah, you will be compensated for your loss brother. Have sabr inshaAllah and in your own grief please don't forget your wife who carried your child inside for 9 months. :cry:

Please give your wife my salam and love. May Allah ease your sorrow. Ameen.

asalam alaikum

barney
09-10-2008, 06:04 PM
This is so sad. I havnt any answers and words are never enough in these times. My thoughts are with you.

AmarFaisal
09-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Salamoalaikum,

Allah takes wht He gives us, so that we might thank Him for all the other things He has given us and not taken them away.

say Alhamudlillah for wht u have...and pray for sabr.

Afifa
09-10-2008, 06:34 PM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un
so sorry to hear :cry:

just have paitence and remeber that she'l hold your hand and take you into jannat

Amatullah_
09-10-2008, 06:54 PM
Assalaamu alaykum

Im so sorry to hear this. My dua are with you. Have patience (I know its easy for all of us to say) but there's tremendous reward for being patient during times like these.Allah has His reason only known to Him and for you will be your reward saved for you on the day when we all need rewards.

Your daughter is there smiling, playing, waiting to take her parents into paradise with her. SubhanAllah!

May Allah make it easy for you.

Bint Abdusattar
09-10-2008, 09:30 PM

Inalillahee wa inailaihee rajioon

My dear brother, i know everyone is telling you to be patient - that is the best advice you can get - it will get easier to deal with as time goes on but you will always have moments and memories. It is ok to feel sad and - do let the tears shed as it helps the grieving process. It is not wrong to shed tears so long as we don't wail and lament and complain.
I am speaking from experience you see - my own darling baby daughter died when she was 8 months old - it will be 2 years in December - the tears still fall ........
We must be pleased with Allah SWT as our Rabb. He has only taken back what was His anyway AND He wants to reward us because of the loss of our children - and in order to maximise the rewards we need to be patient.

May Allah reward you lots and grant you lots and lots of patience

nadia85
09-10-2008, 09:33 PM
I am so so sorry 2 hear that sad news may allah swt give u sabr inshallah ameen

Bint Abdusattar
09-10-2008, 09:35 PM
You are so so lucky that Allah has chosen you to be tested in this way. Allah knows that you can handle the departure of your baby and that is why He chose you and not others around you.
Of course you deserve Jannah - you have said your shahadah.
Let this incident be and eye opener and a wake up call for you - Jannah is there and Allah has made is so much easier for you to get there - so just do the rest of the duties of a muslim happily and Inshallah you'll have you wee baby daughter hold your hand and take you into Jannah.

FatimaAsSideqah
09-11-2008, 12:51 AM
Inna Lillahi waInna Ilayhi Raji'oon

So sorry to hear this.

"And whoever desires the Hereafter and strives for it as he ought to strive and he is a believer; (as for) these, their striving shall surely be accepted." [17:19]

There are many ahaadeeth from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) which speak of children interceding for their parents on the Day of Resurrection, such as the following:

It was narrated that Abu Hassaan said: I said to Abu Hurayrah: Two sons of mine have died. Will you not narrate to us a hadeeth from the Messenger of Allaah (PBUH) that will comfort us in our loss?

He said: Yes, their children are the little ones of Paradise, and one of them will meet his father – or his parents – and take hold of his garment – or his hand – as I am taking hold of the edge of this garment of yours, and he will not let go until Allaah admits him and his father to Paradise. Narrated by Muslim (2635).

north_malaysian
09-11-2008, 01:09 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un...

Your baby daughter is waiting for you in the Paradise...be strong!

BNDGR
09-11-2008, 02:00 AM
Asalam alaikum brother,
I am so sorry for your loss. I know there are no words that can take away your pain. Just know that Allah is with you at all times please take comfort in him and he will help you through.
I will keep your family in my prayers.
Take care brother

جوري
09-11-2008, 05:51 AM
I am so sorry for your loss akhi..
I can understand your grief.. my aunt lost three sons, and it nearly killed her, but Allah swt has blessed her with one son and insha'Allah her losses will weigh heavily in her scale.. to top it, the doctor who performed a C/section on her left a packing towel when he opened her and denied it, left her for dead, until she had complete bowel necrosis and was taken to the ICU eventually for months of bowel resection and surgeries, one of the reasons her son died, was they didn't have proper NICU care for him...

I share this story with you, not to infringe on your rights to grieve but to share with you the human condition that afflicts us all.. you see each one in life has experienced a loss of some sort, might not be a child but all our dear loved ones...

وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنَ الْخَوفْ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِّنَ الأَمَوَالِ وَالأنفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ {155}
[Pickthal 2:155] And surely We shall try you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and crops; but give glad tidings to the steadfast,

الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُم مُّصِيبَةٌ قَالُواْ إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ {156}
[Pickthal 2:156] Who say, when a misfortune striketh them: Lo! we are Allah's and lo! unto Him we are returning.

:salamext:

BlissfullyJaded
09-11-2008, 06:50 AM

Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oun. :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss brother. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling... :cry:

Ameen to all the adiya.

Muslim Woman
09-11-2008, 07:19 AM

My baby daughter died she was 3 weeks old

we all came from Allah & will surely return to Him.

Bro , only Allah knows when is the best time to go to Him. So , pl. have patience . InshaAllah , you & your wife will meet her in heaven.

Why do i deserve to go to heaven?
Allah knows best . All I can say is that
because you are a Muslim, Allah tested you & if you pass , by the mercy of Allah , you will go to heaven to meet your lovely kid.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.