/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peace Project: 1 Eid Blackburn Dinner

printpoint
09-10-2008, 08:43 PM
Peace Project Presents:

1 Eid Blackburn Project

JOIN US FOR A SPECIAL EID DINNER WITH SPECIAL GUESTS, IMAAMS AND COMMUNITY LEADERS IN RECOGNITION OF THE PEACE PROJECT-1 EID, BLACKBURN, AIMING TO REVIVE THE SUNNAH OF EID FOR THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY.

• Speech and Presentation (1 Eid explained) by Br Jalal ibn Sa’ed (Islam Channel)
• Special Message by Br Abdul Hamid Qureisha (Chairman of Lancashire Council of Mosques)

DATE: Sunday 14TH September 2008

COMMENCEMENT: 5 pm (after Asr salaah)

VENUE: Nafia Restaurant, 83/85 Victoria St, Blackburn, BB1 6DS

ENTRY FEE: £10

BE PART OF HISTORY AS THEY SAY. BE PART OF THE SUNNAH REVIVAL AND MAKE HISTORY WITH THE 1 EID-BLACKBURN TEAM. WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS, SPONSORS AND SUPPORTERS TO EARN REWARD THAT WILL BENEFIT US BEYOND OUR GRAVES.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
EMAIL: PEACEPROJECT@1EID.NET
TELEPHONE: 07837394752

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
09-13-2008, 11:42 PM
Thread Approved.

S_87
09-15-2008, 08:17 PM
ooh this was yesterday :(

Will there be a eid celebration in the corp park this year?

I heard so, do you have any details and are females invited for the actualy salah too?

Afifa
09-15-2008, 08:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
ooh this was yesterday :(

Will there be a eid celebration in the corp park this year?

I heard so, do you have any details and are females invited for the actualy salah too?
i read in the paper that the eid commitee are organising eid prayers to be held in corpi..plus other fun events and a fair i think :?
nd if eid prayers do go ahead a seperate area for women will be available :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
09-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Aww Br.Abdul Hamid dint tell us :(

S_87
09-15-2008, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x-Afifa-x
i read in the paper that the eid commitee are organising eid prayers to be held in corpi..plus other fun events and a fair i think :?
nd if eid prayers do go ahead a seperate area for women will be available :D
oh in that case!!!

who from blackburn area is planning on going?

Re.TiReD
09-15-2008, 08:54 PM
oh in that case!!!

who from blackburn area is planning on going?
Me :p Insha'Allah.

S_87
09-15-2008, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
Me :p Insha'Allah.
ill see you there then inshaAllah :D
and watch how this time ill make sure i surprise you!

Re.TiReD
09-15-2008, 09:00 PM
ill see you there then inshaAllah :D
and watch how this time ill make sure i surprise you!
Last time I got the sisters to jump you...I dont think you can do worse than that ;D

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-15-2008, 09:21 PM
Whos leading it?

S_87
09-16-2008, 11:26 AM
good question, i dont even know. All i heard is there is going to be something in corp park, no details :?

jolie we'll see what i can come up with ;)

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-24-2008, 09:31 PM
Jalal Ibn Sa'eeds leading it, its at 9, the khutbah is going to be by some shaykh from London inshaa'Allaah. And nah its not co-p, its Ameena Hall or something, just off Accrington Road somewhere...

Assalamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaah

Re.TiReD
09-24-2008, 09:32 PM
Accy Road? Thats not Bburn though, is it? *confuzzled*

JazakAllah khayr akhee

:salamext:

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-24-2008, 09:36 PM
Yeah it is... Accrington Road is in Blackburn, Blackburn Road is in Accrington, seriously.

Re.TiReD
09-24-2008, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Al Aqwa
Yeah it is... Accrington Road is in Blackburn, Blackburn Road is in Accrington, seriously.
Erm. Right. Ok. So now I know of two Accrington Roads. Hmm. Lol...Ok JazakAllah khayr akhee.

WassalamuAlaykum

S_87
09-24-2008, 10:42 PM
i dont even know one accrignton road :? and havent heard of an ameena hall either. Do you have like a leaflet where theres the address and that by any chance?

printpoint
09-25-2008, 01:13 AM
In the name of Allaah, the Most Merciful, the Most Kind. All praise be due to Allaah, Lord of the Worlds and peace and blessings be upon the beloved Messenger Muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wassallam, his family, his companions and those who follow his Sunnah until Yawmal Qiyaamah. Whosoever Allaah guides, none can misguide and whosoever Allaah misguides, none can guide. I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and final Messenger.

Assalaamu ‘alaykum wa rahmatullaah,
May Allaah increase your reward, make heavy your scale and raise you amongst the highest ranks in the Garden of Jannah-aameen

Following the success of our Summer Fair/Conference 2008 at Corporation Park alhamdulillaah, we are happy to announce that we are intending to hold a one day festival celebrating Eid ul Fitr Inshaa’Allaah. This will be the first of its kind in not only Blackburn but the North West region. The aim of the event is to unite all the Muslims in celebrating one Eid and to gather them together in hope to cultivate the community spirit on this truly special day. Some of the highlights of the day is to fulfil the Sunnah of praying Eid Salah in the open but due to the refusal from the council the prayers will take place at the cutchi hall newton street off accrington road Blackburn at 9.00am ,Separate facilities and entrance for sisters,Plus competition for children, Islamic quiz competitions with large prizes, children’s fair and play areas and much much more. We are hoping to make this event a truly successful and memorable one Inshaa’Allaah.Please advertise this because this is your project and festival.We will need volunteers as well so please ask around and advertise on the forums as well.

Lastly radio awaaz 87.7 FM Thursday at 11pm BR jalaal or visit their web www.awaazfmblackburn.info please do ask questions.

Tel 07837394752.

May Allaah reward you for your time-aameen

Wassalaamu ‘alaykum wa rahmatullaah.

Peace project 1 eid
Blackburn

'Abd al-Baari
09-25-2008, 06:57 PM
:sl:

JazakAllah Khayr akhee. A lot of people have been talking about it, Insha'Allah it'll be a great turn out too.

For those who are confused about the location,

Hope it helps, :D.

:w:

Re.TiReD
09-25-2008, 09:09 PM
Lol JazakAllah khayr akhee ^^ :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.