/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Wanna Get Married!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-10-2008, 11:10 PM
:sl:

Ok..everyone wants that. But besides the obvious, I wanted to introduce everyone here to something new and amazing:

A new initiative started by some of the bros/sisters from DiscoverULife and Shaykh Yaser Birjas to help face and resolve the issues that brothers and sisters across the West are having in getting married. They've written up this awesome e-book called Top 10 Real Reasons Why You Can’t Get Married available over at iwannagetmarried.com.

The webcasts are great and the advice and info gained in them is super-practical.

For the sisters - Any questions you have on marriage, ask away here: All The Questions A Single Muslim Woman Has About Marriage

For the bros - Are You MAN Enough To Ask Your Most Pressing Marriage Questions?

Then tune in on the appropriate days to listen to your questions being answered on the webcast! There's a no-replay policy (which I just found out after missing the last webcast) so make sure you don't miss out! It's really an awesome effort so make sure you take advantage!

I think Br. Sharif posted the info for the last webcast here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...-sept-7-a.html

Part II of that (The answer to the sisters) is this Sunday September 14th, 2:30 PM EST. RSVP here: http://www.askaboutmarriage.com/

The first webcast for the brothers is on Sunday, September 21st, 2:30 P.M. EST. Don't miss out!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
09-10-2008, 11:15 PM
asking questions wont help anyone get married lol ;D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-10-2008, 11:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
asking questions wont help anyone get married lol ;D
On the contrary, with the kinds of questions being asked (you can read them on the blog), it shows that there is a level of concern amongst the young adults (brothers and sisters) of this generation on how to avoid the common marriage pitfalls and on how to have a successful and happy marriage bi'idnhinillah. I think you should give it a shot - you never know what you might learn and how it'll help out later on! Take the initiative, honestly, opportunities like this do not come everyday.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-10-2008, 11:25 PM
^ but we have access to sheikhs everywhere, we can ask anytime bro lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ayan333
09-10-2008, 11:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ but we have access to sheikhs everywhere, we can ask anytime bro lol
:sl:

we all know some women are to shy or dnt want to be revealed

hopefully its beneficial to those who need it

JazakALLAH Khair

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
09-10-2008, 11:36 PM
^ but you can email islamqa and other sites anytime lol, but for a 1-to-1 yes its great mashaAllaah.

also most sheikhs give their phone numbers out so that people can privately discuss matters...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.