/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where Else?

جوري
09-11-2008, 04:57 AM
I am not sure why am I writing this knowing full well, no one can help me.. it is what it is --'natural grief' I can't hasten it, I can't walk past it, I can't jump over it, I can't go under it, can't ignore it.. I am living it-- and it is suffocating me..

I am so overcome with sorrow, I can't get through my day, I have round the clock headaches, I am always on the verge of tears but they don't come out-- I get no release.. just this tension and constant feeling of utter defeat, and I am helpless against it.. it takes my breath away, I put my face in the pillow to scream, it doesn't help me... nothing but a cloud of darkness hovers over my head, I take it into the night, into the day.. I can't communicate with people without being abrupt or sharp in tone-- I feel sorry for my poor parents but I am slowly letting go of any verbal communication with people... even writing this doesn't provide me with any sort of a vent, it just make me feel more vulnerable..

I just want to feel better... I feel deprived of air and life .. I am so sad imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BNDGR
09-11-2008, 06:22 AM
Asalam alaikum dear sister,
I could feel your pain so much in your post! I want so much to come out with words of comfort for you but I don't know what to say other than Allah is there for you, and we as your fellow muslim bros and sisters are here for you.
I don't know where your deep grief comes from but I am so sorry.
Sometimes people are in such a hole of despair that it becomes seemingly impossible to climb out, sister inshAllah you will be guided out of your sadness soon. I will keep you in my prayers...
Take Care sister...

Tania
09-11-2008, 08:15 AM
You have to make a change in your life.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!