/* */

PDA

View Full Version : whats your objective this Ramadhan????

truemuslim
09-11-2008, 02:24 PM
:sl:

Of course, its ramadhan (now u must thank me for tellin ya:rollseyes) so everyone...well...should have an objective for ramadhan. right? (YESSS)

so whats your objective this ramadhan?

If you don't have any goal to achieve this ramadhan then make one, if you cant think (like me during an essay/report) then get ideas from this thread. Inshallah we can all help each other. etc etc. all that kindness that they got in the villages...^o):D

k ima go first. my objective iss.....................ok i dont got one but me dont matter tis u dat matter. kk

try to make this ramadhan sin free...

sooo.... keep your hands away from haram, and ur feet, meaning dont walk nowhere badd, and your mouth, meaning no druggies/drinkin, and your ears, meaning NO MUSIC!cough:-[ , and of course everything else haram u can possibly do...

liike no walkin into the kitchen if ur not gonna help wit fitar and then sneak a canada dry to ur pocket! coz someone IS watching...

And pray taraweeh, or like make a goal of doing a minimum of 8 rakah after isha prayer.

Give charity, cmon, double ur rewards!

“…Whoever draws nearer (to Allah) by performing any of the (optional) good deeds in (this month) shall receive the same reward as performing an obligatory deed at any other time, and whoever discharges an obligatory deed in (this month) shall receive the reward of performing seventy obligations at any other time... ” [Narrated by Ibn Khuzaymah]

“…(It is) a month of blessing, in which Allah covers you with blessing, for He sends down Mercy, decreases sins and answers prayers…” [Narrated by Tabarani]

The Prophet said: He who gives food for a fasting person to break his fast, he will receive the same reward as him, except that nothing will be reduced from the fasting persons reward." [Ahmad, at-Tirmidhee, Ibn Maajah, Ibn Hibbaan, Saheeh]

"Fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may attain taqwaa." [2:183]

Its only one month of twelve, dont ruin it...:D

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
09-11-2008, 03:42 PM
:salamext:

Read, Reflect and Report (as anon) insha'Allah :D

:wasalamex

Mikayeel
09-11-2008, 05:50 PM
^ InshALlah continue ur ramadan related deeds on that thread :D

:w:

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.